NBA Live 10 PlayStation 3

7.5

1. BorisR
    Jan 20, 2010
    Realy have any of you seen NBA 2k10. The graphics look as if you are watching a real nba game (nba 2k10.) Many of my relatives come in and say "i didn't know their is a game on." A month ago i got NBA live 10. The game movements are good but the players are realy dumb. Its also to easy to get a foul, i found myself getting fouled every time i went inside... In NBA 2k10 you at least Realy have any of you seen NBA 2k10. The graphics look as if you are watching a real nba game (nba 2k10.) Many of my relatives come in and say "i didn't know their is a game on." A month ago i got NBA live 10. The game movements are good but the players are realy dumb. Its also to easy to get a foul, i found myself getting fouled every time i went inside... In NBA 2k10 you at least get a few no calls... The graphics in Live 10 look as if you are playing a video game, not watching a real life NBA game. I give Live 10 a 1 beacause it is not worth playing if you can get NBA 2k10 FOR THE SAME PRICE!!!!!!! Expand
  2. NathanB
    Oct 12, 2009
    First off I was a big NBA LIVE guy back in the day. I switched to 2K in 2007 when live had become garbage. I can now say that LIVE is back & better than ever. The graphics are amazing & the level of detail will suprise you. However suprisingly the best thing is the gameplay. The off ball control makes the game completly addictive. I switch to other players to come of screens & get good First off I was a big NBA LIVE guy back in the day. I switched to 2K in 2007 when live had become garbage. I can now say that LIVE is back & better than ever. The graphics are amazing & the level of detail will suprise you. However suprisingly the best thing is the gameplay. The off ball control makes the game completly addictive. I switch to other players to come of screens & get good open shots. You can even throw yourself alley oops. It is a lot more realistic than 2K because if your good you can get lots of open shots & defensive stops. In 2K your rarley get open shots & the computer throws alley oops out of nowhere making you feel helpless. This game at least warrants a rental. Expand
  3. Fredd
    Oct 18, 2009
    Live 10 is a great game. 2k is still slightly better but for some reason I have more fun playing live. 2ks framerate issues are to much for me to enjoy a single game.
  4. IshunV
    Dec 17, 2009
    NBA Live 10 the best live game ever made so far. It moves realistic, looks real, sounds real, and feels real watching like a real life nba game. 2k10 models got square backs, everyone has the same body only difference is tall and short. All 2k10 basketball games have small nba ball n small court. Their fingers are really small and the feet is huge it doesn't match their bod. The NBA Live 10 the best live game ever made so far. It moves realistic, looks real, sounds real, and feels real watching like a real life nba game. 2k10 models got square backs, everyone has the same body only difference is tall and short. All 2k10 basketball games have small nba ball n small court. Their fingers are really small and the feet is huge it doesn't match their bod. The players aren't even touching the ball when they dribbling and shooting ball and their hands don't even flick when they release. Jerseys and shorts are to baggy, arms, legs, fingers, feet, back, neck, and more look the same on each player. Most of all It doesn't look like the nba players. Live really won this year. Expand
  5. Feb 23, 2015
    I had so much fun with this game, I loved the integration with ESPN Radio. I would just usually do a shootaround with a bunch of superstars while listening to the radio on the game.

1. A game that features numerous upgrades guaranteed to please hoops fans who love rainbow threes and rim rattling dunks. On top of that, it has one of the most impressive sounding crowds this side of FIFA 10, and those 20,000 screaming maniacs make all the difference.
    NBA Live 10, while it certainly has issues that people are going to gripe about, is exactly what the series needed to fire up its dwindling fan base and add new players alike. The gameplay is nicely refined and emulates real basketball with much greater success than past games.
  3. In the end NBA Live 10 may have the glamorous look of a basketball superstar, but it still needs to round out its game to steal the crown of best hardcore hoops game from its rival.