4.8

1. Mar 27, 2014
    So first off, the bad reviewers are WAY TOO CRITICAL! This is a great game, and if you can't see that, I don't know what's wrong with you. It is a great game, with great graphics, sound, and gameplay. However, every game has it's flaws, and this is no exception.

Let us begin with these flaws.

First off, the cops and racers are very unbalanced. The cops are SO OVERPOWERED IT'S NOT
    EVEN FREAKING FUNNY!!! The cops have nearly infinite health, and when you are a racer, it feels like a few scratches and bumps here and there and you are done with. Cops also have the benefit of getting all their cars for free, while us racers have to buy ours. Beside that, autolog isn't very smooth, sometimes it respawns you in stupid places, stuff like that.

On the flipside, the handling is SUPERIOR, the gameplay is good, the risk-reward system is simple but effective, and the action is non-stop from the time you leave the hideout to the time you are either busted or go back to the hideout.

Overall, my favorite NFS game. Get it.
  2. Jan 7, 2014
    i have already written a review of this game but I am going to edit it :
    need for speed rivals is a great game with superb graphics and fun gameplay. The story is exhilarating and there are plenty of awesome looking cars in the game. Had loads of fun in multi-player. I loved the risk and reward system in the racer faction. There is a wide array of personalization options which I enjoyed
    using on my cars. It is very rewarding to bust a racer as a cop. The only setbacks were the continuous glitches and easy to complete speedlists. Expand

1. Dec 8, 2013
    Need for Speed Rivals is a fun game, however the open-world racing genre still needs to be refined, especially with the limit of 6-players. Nonetheless, the gameplay is sturdy, graphics detailed but the multiplayer definitely needs some work.
  2. Dec 5, 2013
    Need for Speed: Rivals may not revolutionize the genre but it is an enthralling racing-experience that shows an interesting new way for the combination of single- and multiplayer-gameplay.
  3. Nov 28, 2013
    If you are not making the jump to the next generation yet this is a fun arcade racing game, but if you plan on buying a PS4 or Xbox One that's were you should play it.