7.3

1. May 19, 2013
    much better than NG3 which I've thought was horrid
    this one is much closer to previous titles which is a plus for a sequel.
    The controls are smooth some nice easy to perform combos and a battle system that is easy but tough to master.
    The bad the quick times without button indication, ranged combat and cheap AI spam of unblockable moves.

Overall a good game.
  2. Jun 17, 2013
    Good game in Action and murder
    But the problem of continuous camera
    There are no developed very much in play
    Many weapons owners soldiers
    With the game Ninja! Shi never unreasonable
    The company's floundering in a new part!
  3. Jul 24, 2013
    I am a huge fan of Ninja Gaiden 1&2 so when the original version of this game released I was dumbfounded at how Tecmo could let Team Ninja kill the series off with a crap sequel. Luckily Razors Edge gives us what we expect in terms of difficulty, weapons, and characters. I found the controls to be a little simplistic for this series. It seems like Ryu is doing moves that you didn't intendI am a huge fan of Ninja Gaiden 1&2 so when the original version of this game released I was dumbfounded at how Tecmo could let Team Ninja kill the series off with a crap sequel. Luckily Razors Edge gives us what we expect in terms of difficulty, weapons, and characters. I found the controls to be a little simplistic for this series. It seems like Ryu is doing moves that you didn't intend him to do, and the combos happen way too easily. The graphics are beautiful, by far the best in the series, unfortunately the story is dumb as hell. Overall this is a hack n slash funfest that makes absolutely no sense and is ultimately unfulfilling. I like the game and I had a blast playing it but it does fall short overall. Team Ninja needs better leadership and better writers. Collapse
  4. Jul 3, 2013
    I don't see too much difference from the 1st and 2nd NG titles: a not specially good story, tons of exigent combats, blood and some weapons, collectibles and skills to improve.
    I haven't finished it yet, but so far I'm quite happy with it!
  5. Apr 8, 2013
    This is surely an improvement from the last one. Good graphics and fighting moves. I was especially surprised when they put Kasumi in the game. The story was not great and felt it was quite boring but that was not a huge issue.
  6. Apr 25, 2013
    Good game good graphics, but a little hard for players that don't think outside of the box. I found it to be a little difficult, but not too much. Also there aren't enough weapons and skins to unlock during the game. The multiplayer is a little tough. Then they also took away the gore like the missing limbs that made sense in the last game.
  7. Jul 24, 2013

1. Official PlayStation Magazine Benelux
    Aug 25, 2013
    Switching to a different character named Ayane from time to time does not mend the game's repetitive nature. Ninja Gaiden3: Razor's Edge is about slaughtering hordes of different coloured ninja and very, very little else. [May 2013, p.86]
  2. Play UK
    May 27, 2013
    It's challenging, brutal and rewarding, so self-professed hardcore gamers should be all over this noise. [Issue#231, p.84]
  3. Playstation Official Magazine UK