6.4

1. Nov 19, 2012
    This has to be the worst game I have ever played on my ps3. It crashed my system, deleting all my other saves to games. The graphics are **** horse **** and the gameplay is even **** ****tier. I wish I could just take all of these games and destroy them it is so **** bad. **** THIS GAME, DON'T BUY
  2. Nov 19, 2012
    Another **** One Piece game reproduced. Playing this game made me feel so **** bad that I didn't change my underwear for a week after ****ting and pissing in them. I slept in my own damn **** and piss. This game is that bad. Terrible gameplay and terrible story along with a ****-ton of bugs and bad graphics. This also **** up my ps3 by deleting saves from other games.. really??
  3. uil
    Nov 20, 2012
    Extremely unbalanced and glitchy, maybe I got one of the first production copies but I don't know how anyone could like the game when it's hardly playable due to bugs.
  4. Jun 4, 2013
    I had a nice time watching One Piece anime. I can even call myself a fan, in some way.

I was waiting for this game just to play for my favourite characters.

Ok, Nice try KOEI. I thought that i saw worst. Crappy platforming mechanics, even crappier locations. This piece of rubbish could be a fail even on ps2. No I see that characters are made almost good. But there are hundres of ways
    to watch them (more then 560 to be clean).

It is not even funny. I can not belive that developers did not see that they are making crap. Such a great world, so much ways to make a great game (or maby only good).

This one is not bad, it is awfully dull, and dully awfull.

1. Nov 27, 2012
    There's something strangely uplifting here. [Issue#224, p.78]
  2. One Piece and Dynasty Warrior diehards will find plenty to love; anyone else will be bored after about two missions. [Holiday 2012, p.76]
  3. Nov 20, 2012
    If you're a One Piece fan or someone looking for something just a little different from your standard Dynasty Warriors title, One Piece: Pirate Warriors gets a heavy recommendation. Just keep in mind that "different" is the key word, for both better and worse. Your money buys a whole lot of content, so it won't be wasted. The Main Log, while mostly enjoyable, takes a bit of patience, but the other modes are worth the price of admission all by themselves.