7.1

1. Aug 18, 2013
    Crazy cool game!! Game sounds crazy good and the rattle of a rifle when the robbery goes to hell makes me feel like I was in the final scene in the movie Heat. Buy it and discover just how fantastic a video game can be.
  2. Aug 16, 2013
    The best game of the world, Muito bom principalmente o modo cooperativo. Não levei muita fé mais depois que eu comprei esse jogo estou viciado e agora não quero saber de jogar outro.
  3. Aug 18, 2013
    Best game for sure! Have basically been non-stop since it came out with a couple of buddies. It is absolutely amazing, the best part is that you actually see the difference between all of the equipment you use and the sound is scary good!
  4. Aug 16, 2013
    If you have online access, it's a must buy. If not, you may have to decide how much you really want it, because the AI aren't very impressive. Also, factor in that it is 40 bucks! That saves you 20 bucks off of usual new games. I would buy this if it was 60, too.
  5. Sep 14, 2013
    Why are people getting so about an awesomely addictive, CHEAP game? I've played this all week its such a blast! Okay, not many maps, but who gives a Online mode is great, and each player you work with can make it the best heist, or ruin it (can barely troll in this game thank God!) I love getting mods and masks and making the perfect death setup. Only problem I've encountered is the game freezes. barely though. It is good as a host because you can kick the player who isn't pulling their own weight. Awesome game. More mature players only compared to COD. I love this as a mature gamer.my advice get it. Its cheap and you will have hours and hours of heart pounding fun. Expand
  6. Aug 23, 2013
    i love this game!! they fixed matchmaking on ps3 now its extremely easy to get in a match the ever changing matches is great for replayability and trying to earn every mask weapon mod and money is rewarding pick this up for a great time
  7. Jun 23, 2014
    threw a bag of cocaine into the water a fish threw it back! 11/10................................................................................................................................
  8. Apr 13, 2014
    I love this game. Been playing since launch,,but stRted playing it everyday again..I give it a 10 because it's soooo easy to play 1 quick 20 minute session whenever I don't have POWER-GAMING TIME...
    I haven't tried multiplayer,, but I'd rather play with bots then strangers..
  9. Feb 15, 2014
    I really like this game. It has nice mechanics, sweet gameplay, and a pretty freaking cool soundtrack if you like techno. People complain about stealth in this game, but whilst stealth IS an option in many jobs, it's not heavily relied on by ANYONE. Even the people who complain about stealth being buggy don't rely on stealth I can almost promise you that. The game gets tense when it comes down to waiting for escape or a drill to open a door/safe and includes many tactics you'd think of if you were to pull off these jobs. For instance taking hostages and trading them for team mates who were taken into custody. I recommend it for anyone who likes games about teamwork and had a few friends to play it with. Expand

1. Payday 2 plays differently each time you boot it up. Nothing ever goes the way you planned, but that does not mean it does not feel the same each and every time. Despite its repetitive ways, this second payday feels more streamlined and fun than the first one. [October 2013 p.95]
  2. Sep 25, 2013
    Worthless solo but superb as an online game. [Issue#235, p.83]
  3. Coupled with a stronger focus on the sound and feel of gunplay, gamers are granted the chance to pull off memorable robberies worthy of Ocean’s Eleven, with shoot-outs as intense as Three Kings, unfortunately minus the Clooney. [October 2013, p82]