Payday 2 PlayStation 3

6.2

1. Aug 16, 2013
    If you have online access, it's a must buy. If not, you may have to decide how much you really want it, because the AI aren't very impressive. Also, factor in that it is 40 bucks! That saves you 20 bucks off of usual new games. I would buy this if it was 60, too.
  2. Aug 18, 2013
    This is an amazing game, if you got three friends to play it with. If you play mainly solo then you won't get far unless you focus on being a technician and doing everything yourself while the AI provides adequate cover, which is very hard and tedious.The game itself is fine, the graphics are better than I expected but certainly not award winning. The controls I found to be perfect, I knowThis is an amazing game, if you got three friends to play it with. If you play mainly solo then you won't get far unless you focus on being a technician and doing everything yourself while the AI provides adequate cover, which is very hard and tedious.The game itself is fine, the graphics are better than I expected but certainly not award winning. The controls I found to be perfect, I know others have complained but I had no problems at all. The sound is good for this type game even the voiceovers are nicely done. The crime.net system is fantastic, it allows you to choose your next heist and gives you full details on difficulty, payout, etc. I really am not impressed with the skill tree system or the weapon modifications because the skill tree doesn't seem to add much until you get to at least level 20 and the weapons and mods are brutally expensive and only unlock at higher levels which will limit most players from ever obtaining them.
    Overall I recommend this game to all fans of FPS, if you got internet or three friends to play with, then this game is huge fun. If your playing alone then you'll need tons of patience and lots of luck.
  3. Aug 16, 2013
    The best game of the world, Muito bom principalmente o modo cooperativo. Não levei muita fé mais depois que eu comprei esse jogo estou viciado e agora não quero saber de jogar outro.
  4. Aug 18, 2013
    Best game for sure! Have basically been non-stop since it came out with a couple of buddies. It is absolutely amazing, the best part is that you actually see the difference between all of the equipment you use and the sound is scary good!
  5. Aug 18, 2013
    Crazy cool game!! Game sounds crazy good and the rattle of a rifle when the robbery goes to hell makes me feel like I was in the final scene in the movie Heat. Buy it and discover just how fantastic a video game can be.
  6. Aug 14, 2013
    You and your crew slowly creep down the back alley that leads behind the jewelry store. You whisper to the team to stop as you peer around the corner scanning for any rent-a-cops that might be suspicious of your activity. "Pop!" One bullet from your partners silenced pistol and the security guard is down, now all that stands before you and thousand of dollars in gold and silver is a thinYou and your crew slowly creep down the back alley that leads behind the jewelry store. You whisper to the team to stop as you peer around the corner scanning for any rent-a-cops that might be suspicious of your activity. "Pop!" One bullet from your partners silenced pistol and the security guard is down, now all that stands before you and thousand of dollars in gold and silver is a thin sheet of glass. "Do I break it and risk being heard?" You think to yourself, knowing that at the flip of a coin everything could go south. "Smash!" The window shatters as the butt of your gun hits it. "AHHH!" Screams a pedestrian, your heart races, then the alarm goes off! "Masks on guys!", it's time to go to work. Welcome to Payday 2, the heist in on!

Visit www.GameFan365.com for the full review
  7. Aug 23, 2013
    I know people complain about the online and the useless AI but I have to say, for the price the game is addicting. My AI does kill but it's unfortunate you cant order them to carry bag's or order them at all. I dont like the fact that upgrades and skills have a cost to them along with skill points only because the weapon MOD's are very expensive. I do wish it didnt take so many bulletsI know people complain about the online and the useless AI but I have to say, for the price the game is addicting. My AI does kill but it's unfortunate you cant order them to carry bag's or order them at all. I dont like the fact that upgrades and skills have a cost to them along with skill points only because the weapon MOD's are very expensive. I do wish it didnt take so many bullets to take down the cops but no game like it out and addicting as all hell. Expand
  8. Feb 15, 2014
    I really like this game. It has nice mechanics, sweet gameplay, and a pretty freaking cool soundtrack if you like techno. People complain about stealth in this game, but whilst stealth IS an option in many jobs, it's not heavily relied on by ANYONE. Even the people who complain about stealth being buggy don't rely on stealth I can almost promise you that. The game gets tense when it comesI really like this game. It has nice mechanics, sweet gameplay, and a pretty freaking cool soundtrack if you like techno. People complain about stealth in this game, but whilst stealth IS an option in many jobs, it's not heavily relied on by ANYONE. Even the people who complain about stealth being buggy don't rely on stealth I can almost promise you that. The game gets tense when it comes down to waiting for escape or a drill to open a door/safe and includes many tactics you'd think of if you were to pull off these jobs. For instance taking hostages and trading them for team mates who were taken into custody. I recommend it for anyone who likes games about teamwork and had a few friends to play it with. Expand
  9. Jun 30, 2015
    Lovely game with a splending community!

The guys back at Starbreeze and Overkill are really helpful!

Had a great time playing it with my friends! ~d[O.o]b~
  10. Sep 14, 2013
    Why are people getting so about an awesomely addictive, CHEAP game? I've played this all week its such a blast! Okay, not many maps, but who gives a Online mode is great, and each player you work with can make it the best heist, or ruin it (can barely troll in this game thank God!) I love getting mods and masks and making the perfect death setup. Only problem I've encountered is theWhy are people getting so about an awesomely addictive, CHEAP game? I've played this all week its such a blast! Okay, not many maps, but who gives a Online mode is great, and each player you work with can make it the best heist, or ruin it (can barely troll in this game thank God!) I love getting mods and masks and making the perfect death setup. Only problem I've encountered is the game freezes. barely though. It is good as a host because you can kick the player who isn't pulling their own weight. Awesome game. More mature players only compared to COD. I love this as a mature gamer.my advice get it. Its cheap and you will have hours and hours of heart pounding fun. Expand
  11. Aug 23, 2013
    i love this game!! they fixed matchmaking on ps3 now its extremely easy to get in a match the ever changing matches is great for replayability and trying to earn every mask weapon mod and money is rewarding pick this up for a great time
  12. Jun 23, 2014
    threw a bag of cocaine into the water a fish threw it back! 11/10................................................................................................................................
  13. Apr 13, 2014
    I love this game. Been playing since launch,,but stRted playing it everyday again..I give it a 10 because it's soooo easy to play 1 quick 20 minute session whenever I don't have POWER-GAMING TIME...
    I haven't tried multiplayer,, but I'd rather play with bots then strangers..
  14. Nov 17, 2014
    Muito divertido mas eu acho que falto um pouco de mapas a mas sabe mais locais diferentes,mas ainda assim e um jogo incrivel e muito divertido do tipo que vc pega e joga por varias e varias horas.
  15. Sep 23, 2014
    What a game !!! 10/10

After 105 hours of game as I always have fun on! It's really a great surprise for me

The players are mature and does not hesitate to explain properly to get you started

Very realistic
  16. May 28, 2015
    A very very very very bad port of a legendary co-op game, but it still is fun over the bad graphics, bad frame rate, lack of updates, and much more. Payday 2 stays good no matter what.
  17. Oct 23, 2014
    A really well designed game. Where you have to think like a robber to get your Payday. This game is lots of fun for you and your friends to play, you and your friends have to communicate to try to get your Heist pulled off.

1. Official PlayStation Magazine Benelux
    Oct 1, 2013
    Payday 2 plays differently each time you boot it up. Nothing ever goes the way you planned, but that does not mean it does not feel the same each and every time. Despite its repetitive ways, this second payday feels more streamlined and fun than the first one. [October 2013 p.95]
  2. Play UK
    Sep 25, 2013
    Worthless solo but superb as an online game. [Issue#235, p.83]
  3. Playstation Official Magazine Australia
    Sep 8, 2013
    Coupled with a stronger focus on the sound and feel of gunplay, gamers are granted the chance to pull off memorable robberies worthy of Ocean’s Eleven, with shoot-outs as intense as Three Kings, unfortunately minus the Clooney. [October 2013, p82]