PlayStation Move Ape Escape PlayStation 3

• Publisher: SCEA
  • Release Date: Jul 5, 2011
4.7

1. Nov 15, 2011
    this is NOT ape escape. Ape escape is about freedom and catching monkeys. Its about using the dualshock analog controller. NOT about using a dumb stick to move the gadgets around. This game is trash. I cant BELIEVE they used time they could of used for ape escape 4 on this hunk of trash. I want my money back sony.
  2. Sep 3, 2012
    единственная нормальная игра на эту парашу пс 3, озон и ваномасединственная нормальная игра на эту парашу пс 3, озон и ваномас мрази =* Expand
  3. Nov 30, 2012
    I am really surprised why you have rated this game so low. Of course it is not a must-have production, but just an entertainment to fulfill short time. Yes, the goals are almost the same, but I could really enjoy 20-30 minute`s sessions with Ace Escape. If you don`t predict a lot from that game, you can be surprised how much fun it it gonna give you. I paid for that about 3000JPY, whichI am really surprised why you have rated this game so low. Of course it is not a must-have production, but just an entertainment to fulfill short time. Yes, the goals are almost the same, but I could really enjoy 20-30 minute`s sessions with Ace Escape. If you don`t predict a lot from that game, you can be surprised how much fun it it gonna give you. I paid for that about 3000JPY, which means about 28 USD and I do not regret. I am sure I will be back to Ace Escape after tiring day at work or during relaxing days at home for make me a good mood. Expand

1. LEVEL (Czech Republic)
    Aug 29, 2011
    Not even nicely suited apes are able to save this repetitive, visually obsolete and boring game. You better get drunk before trying this ape hunt. [Issue#207]
  2. Playstation Official Magazine UK
    Aug 14, 2011
    It feels like Ape Escape is a curio from times past. [Sept 2011, p.111]
  3. Aug 14, 2011
    Ape Escape is quite funny, but the gameplay is too repetitive and boring to keep you motivated.