7.9

1. Nov 2, 2015
    The Prince of Persia Trilogy is one of many re-release we've seen the last years, and like a lot of them its interest only depends on whether or not you already played the originals.

The three games are great : Sands of Time is a milestone of videogaming, and both Warrior Within and Two Thrones build on this awesome gameplay, mixing platform, puzzles and a little of fight, to deliver similar experiences. There's no talk about the quality of this games, and having the three in one purchase makes the Prince of Persia Trilogy an affordable title that will occupy you for 35 hours more or less.

But if you already played this game, this "HD" edition offers very small additional value, the 3D is horrible, the HD effect non visible, the trophies made in a lazy way (finish the game in the higher difficulty, doesn't unlock the trophies for the lower difficulties), really nothing "new" here and therefore no interest for previous Prince of Persia fans.
  2. Apr 20, 2011
    There is too much fuss about these 3 games. They were good in the Playstation 2 days but I don't think the trilogy has aged well. The best thing about this bundle is the enhanced graphics. Nothing else is new. Ubisoft should have remaked them instead of just releasing the old copies with HD treatment (which isn't worthy of writting home about, let me say). I like the series. They wereThere is too much fuss about these 3 games. They were good in the Playstation 2 days but I don't think the trilogy has aged well. The best thing about this bundle is the enhanced graphics. Nothing else is new. Ubisoft should have remaked them instead of just releasing the old copies with HD treatment (which isn't worthy of writting home about, let me say). I like the series. They were important in their own time. But playing these old games again feels kind of meh. Expand
  3. Feb 20, 2012
    Three games in one is great. Classics HD titles are something that you know it's about the money but you still love to play them. For Prince of Persia Classics HD, the graphics are decent if you don't expect anything special. The games have gone a bit old but they're quite playable while extremely hard though! I would give this game better score but it has the most annoying feature:Three games in one is great. Classics HD titles are something that you know it's about the money but you still love to play them. For Prince of Persia Classics HD, the graphics are decent if you don't expect anything special. The games have gone a bit old but they're quite playable while extremely hard though! I would give this game better score but it has the most annoying feature: Freezing, freezing and freezing. Especially the Warrior Within is alnost unplayable (if you don't save all the time) because of freezing, this has been an issue for many. So I would maybe not say to buy this. They could be better to play in PC or PS2 even. They're decent games but this trilogy hasn't been done very good. Expand
  4. Jul 14, 2011
    The game is well worth its price that's for sure, great milestone games. But you shouldn't buy this for the 3D effects, they are horrible! A six year old ps2 game just doesn't fit well in the 3D tech of the future.
  5. Feb 16, 2016
    I hesitated at first to buy the HD trilogy. It's one of those game I thought would be better left in the past as a good memory. I didn't want to lose that nostalgia. I was wrong. It's very fun to replay through the HD levels and it stood the test of time fairly well. I was never a huge fan of the 2nd installment as it felt to me like a hype sensation type of game but at the same timeI hesitated at first to buy the HD trilogy. It's one of those game I thought would be better left in the past as a good memory. I didn't want to lose that nostalgia. I was wrong. It's very fun to replay through the HD levels and it stood the test of time fairly well. I was never a huge fan of the 2nd installment as it felt to me like a hype sensation type of game but at the same time it still offers the same type of gameplay you've come to know and love. Expand

1. May 31, 2011
    The Prince of Persia Trilogy is a great package, primarily due to the source material. Ubisoft has done little to improve the included titles for the new generation but thankfully they were as good as they were in their original forms that their overall quality still shines through. Whether or not you are a fan of the series, you will enjoy three excellent games brought together in this discounted package.
  2. May 16, 2011
    Any way you slice it, three games of this caliber all bundled together on one disc are definitely worth the price of entry.
  3. May 9, 2011
    This particular journey really shouldn't be missed though, and $40 is reasonable enough for those ready to embark on one of the best franchises to hit the last-gen consoles.