8.1

1. Sep 7, 2012
    I absolutely have no idea why people are hating on this game this is one of my childhood franchises in one collection and is one of the most fun platformers i have ever played.
  2. Aug 29, 2012
    I am a huge fan of Ratchet and Clank, and I have been since the original. The plot for each of the games are great, along with the gameplay. Sure, the graphics aren't near as good as say A Crack in Time or All 4 One, but Idol Minds did a great job making it look as good as it possibly could. As an added bonus, the third game Up Your Arsenal now has online multiplayer!! Anyone who likes platformer or action/adventure should check this out. You won't regret it, I promise. Collapse
  3. Sep 1, 2012
    The most fun i have had in a very long time, so many stuff to do, and i have spent around 30 hrs on Ratchet and Clank 2 alone, my fav platformers of all time IMHO
  4. Aug 30, 2012
    Great set of games worth every penny at only 29.99. Any true Ratchet fan should make the jump to HD it looks great! This is a must buy!! All three games are some of the best platformers of all time Ratchet and Clank are always fun and hilarious. Go get it and see for yourself!
  5. Aug 30, 2012
    This is the best HD Classics Collection that I have seen, classify the first place (with God of War and Sly Collection on the second and third place). I loved to madness the first and the third chapter, and the work done on the graphics is commendable. However, we hope that Insomniac releases patch to remedy the problems that have been added such as the lack of music of the final battle in the original, the compression of the screens retailers Gadgetron always in the original and some small defect in the bodies of the characters in a few moments .
    There is also a multiplayer online R & C3 that was not there before. I seem to play PS3 games with some damage chart, thanks to the refined level design and graphics aged very well. What can I say ... thanks to Idol Minds and Insomniac Games.
  6. Aug 30, 2012
    Ratchet and Clank is three great games. This is my first time playing the original games as I have played the PS3 ones. The 1st ratchet has bad music but the other music is great. Worth the $30.
  7. Sep 4, 2012
    I dont get why this has such a bad score, the games are awesome, and the quality is much better then the ps2 version. Totally worth the money imo. 10/10.
  8. Sep 8, 2012
    3 of the greatest PS2 games ever conceived await you in this collection. Ratchet & Clank, Ratchet & Clank : Going Commando, & Ratchet & Clank : Up Your Arsenal. All three beautifully remastered in HD.
  9. Dec 23, 2012
    A cheap pack that contains the world's top three games in hd.
  10. Sep 24, 2012
    This is possibly the best remaster this far. No doubt it is the prettiest looking. Aside from some horrible bugs, the games are perfect! The platform parts are good, the shooting parts even better! Funny and inventive weapons, and tons of gadgets that will keep you looking for more!
  11. Oct 3, 2012
    This is a blast from the past for me, Ratchet and Clank was a major game for me in my teens with its overly cheesy comedy and story of which always seems to be light hearted, All of these games have been ported excellently in stunning 1080p in which the games look great for their age other than a few minor issues with things such as the gadgetron machine on Ratchet and Clank 1.

Unlike
    today's games which have money pumped but yet lack the quality game play and feel good experience they are designed for Ratchet and Clank comes filled with feel good moments and excellent game play to back it up and with each game you can definitely see the effort that went into these games as with each game certain elements are refined and updated and trust me these are noticeable and are for the better.

Throughout my time playing these games I made sure to platinum each one before moving on to the next which often in the Ratchet and Clank series means playing through in challenge mode , which for me isn't a problem as these games are enjoyable enough for that, so for me getting the platinum for each trophy was a blast and allowed for lengthening the experience, in total i spent far more time on this game than any other in recent time bar one game which was Grandia a PSone classic for the Playstation 3/Vita.

All in all Ratchet and Clank trilogy (as it is known in the UK) is great value for money and for me would have been worthy of a 10 if not for a few minor graphical and technical glitches that i came across during my playthrough's but dont let this put you off as they are only minor and are not very frequent definitely give this game a try if you love platforming action you will not be disappointed.
  12. Nov 28, 2012
    Amazing. PERIOD. People say its hard to finish these games today, unless you've played them before. NO. Besides the first game, the series has aged extremely well. Even a newcomer will enjoy both games. As for separate scores, I will give the original an 8/10, the 3rd a perfect 10/10, and the 2nd an 11/10, and even thats not doing it justice!!!
  13. Jan 25, 2013
    A great addition to my classics collection. I also have the sly cooper collection waiting once I beat these games. Nice updated graphics, sweet gameplay and alot of fun to play. All Hail Ratchet!!!
  14. Jan 29, 2013
    The perfect update to one of my favourite gaming franchises. Still has all the charm, humour and greatness of the originals. The games don't miss a beat, and the awesome weapons return in all their glory. Number 3 specifically is a wonderful game, and in my top five games.
  15. Nov 19, 2012
    These games are amazing! These take me back to my old ps2 days and they still rock. The new polish and upgrade for the ps3 has been done brilliantly and these games still impress as much as they ever did. Challenging, funny, inventive and immersive, all 3 of the games still off er great gameplay and will keep you entertained for ages
  16. Nov 6, 2012
    The 3 games never looked so good. Thats about it. Gameplay is the same. The first has the worst controls and it suffers from it but the other 2 are amazing.
  17. Oct 19, 2012
    Simply amazing. Brings back some realy amazing memories of some of the best action adventure platforming shooters of last gen and quite simply put, 2 and 3 are the reason i am a gamer today.
  18. Apr 20, 2013
    Three timeless episodes of Naughty Dog's brilliant PS2-era Jak and Daxter games, what's not to love?!! Can't wait for the Vita edition, which drops in June! One word, three syllables, two exclamation marks... INSTABUY!!
  19. Jan 4, 2013
    This is a really great collection. This is three of the best games on PS2. They are FANTASTIC!, pure platforming goodness!. I loved almost everything about it... except for the bugs. Example, at least on my PAL copy of the game; in R&C 2 going commando, no items is showed at the 'mod-shop' which was just sad. I even uploaded a video on youtube for this. Overall, I give it a 9/10
  20. Jun 8, 2013
    this game is the best, i enjoy every second of it, from the first one as a great classic, then the second one (going commando) and the third one up your arsenal. these games are the best. Pros: Stunning Graphics & Huge Improvement From The PS2 Versions Full Online Trophy Support Which Is Great For Replay Value Gameplay Is The Best Adventure Platform I Have Played In A While Cons:
    Nothing, The 25 People Who Gave Negative Reviews Are Trolls or People Who Shouldn't Own A PS3
  21. Mar 27, 2013
    I have waited very long for this collection to be released. now i have it, AND IT'S FRIGGIN brilliant! well except for some bugs, and strange glitches.with ratchet and clank 1 having the least bugs. but the games themselves make up for the bugs and glitches. even when you beat the story mode you will find yourself coming back for more, and will spend hours on finding the special bolts(gold,titanium, and platinum.) or trying to achieve the skillpoints. but even after that you might not get bored of the games. 9 out of 10 for some bugs and glitches, but very addictive gameplay. Expand
  22. Nov 30, 2012
    Classic R&C on the PS3! Its doesn't get any better. All the humour, action and platforming; now with Trophies!! These games are just fun to play, and I still enjoy playing them. I recommend this to hardcore R&C fans as well as people who've never played any of these games.
  23. Nov 23, 2013
    For a cheap price you get 3 of the best ps2 games ever, they've all been beat with a hd stick and still look very good. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a ps2 nostalgia fix.
  24. May 19, 2013
    In the playstation 2 era ratchet and clank was my favourite game franchise. I got number 3 with my console and loved it and got the others to, thats why I was so excited for this collection. Lets start with the first game, R&C1 is the worst of these 3 but not a bad game at all, it establishes the timeless shoot and jump gameplay that all the games have used it just a shame ratchet isn't very likeable. 2 on the other hand fixes all of the issues with the first one adding tons of variety and new gameplay like ship piloting as well as upgradeble weapons that are now a series staple. 3 on the other hand takes out some variety in exchange for higher polish, this one is the most enjoyable of the set but its a shame the developer rushed this game's port to meet the twice delayed release date, as such this game is glitchier than the original version. All 3 games have brilliant graphics thanks to the cartoony visuals. This is a great value for money set. 9/10 Expand
  25. Jul 6, 2013
    Masterpiece series. Go buy it, now. Worth of your money. Everything is good, and graphics are amazing. But it's sad that Ratchet & Clank aren't so good series anymore.
  26. Jul 15, 2013
    The collection that remembers the best years of Ratchet & Clank, so necessary for all the fans of this franchise. Plus, the HD, and the price makes this collection, not the best, but absolutely elemental for all Ratchet & Clank fans.
  27. Mar 12, 2014
    While I have long loved the series and find the remaster a wonderful way to revisit the games, I have two problems with this set: A) There's no Deadlocked and B) In Going Commando they developers seem to have tried to make Ratchet's helmet its own entity, which was not present in the original version of the game. This causes his helmet to look huge and ill-fitting during cutscenes throughout the game. Other than these, I love it! Expand
  28. Aug 29, 2012

1. Oct 13, 2012
    A fine HD-update of the first three Ratchet & Clank -platform adventures. [Aug 2012]
  2. Even for first-timers who aren't craving a nostalgia fix, this one's an easy recommendation. [Nov 2012, p.86]
  3. Sep 12, 2012
    Ratchet & Clank Collection is a reminder of how one developer dared to give some guns to a platforming mascot and made a couple classics in the process. In an era where every third-person shooter comes with bloodstains and a cover mechanic, it's nice to return to this lovable duo and discover that they haven't aged a bit.