8.9

1. Jul 29, 2015
    Probably my least favorite Ratchet & Clank game. I don't approve of the new gameplay mechanics. The story is alright and not nearly as good as in the earlier games. The bosses are boring to be honest. Only the last boss was mildly entertaining. The weapons in this game are not as good as they were. They are all more or less the same with their shotgun range. They just look different fromProbably my least favorite Ratchet & Clank game. I don't approve of the new gameplay mechanics. The story is alright and not nearly as good as in the earlier games. The bosses are boring to be honest. Only the last boss was mildly entertaining. The weapons in this game are not as good as they were. They are all more or less the same with their shotgun range. They just look different from each other. The puzzles were not good either. They weren't hard, but just time consuming. The Clank missions almost bore me to death.

Not really a fan of this one.
  2. Dec 11, 2014
    Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time (known as Ratchet & Clank: A Crack in Time in most PAL countries) is a 2009 platformer video game developed by Insomniac Games and published by Sony Computer Entertainment for the PlayStation 3. It is the sequel to Ratchet & Clank Future: Tools of Destruction and Ratchet & Clank Future: Quest for Booty.
  3. BrettD
    Dec 4, 2009
    It's an okay game if you have nothing else to play. The previous game FTOD was much better though. It had a better script making me laugh often whereas this one I laughed seldom. The new weapons are cool though and I enjoy how insomniac keeps the weapons fresh. I do miss some of the older aspects like more grind rails and the mini games like the hacking the circuit with the sixaxis. It's an okay game if you have nothing else to play. The previous game FTOD was much better though. It had a better script making me laugh often whereas this one I laughed seldom. The new weapons are cool though and I enjoy how insomniac keeps the weapons fresh. I do miss some of the older aspects like more grind rails and the mini games like the hacking the circuit with the sixaxis. Not a terrible game but definitely a rental. Expand
  4. Sep 20, 2010
    Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time is the best PlayStation 3 game I've played. Although it feels distinctly similar to the other Ratchet and Clank games, there are a few new things to keep it fresh. The main antagonist from the 3rd Ratchet and Clank game, Dr Nefarious, returns (Yay!) and plans to use a device called the Great Clock created by the mysterious beings, the Zoni and create aRatchet and Clank: A Crack in Time is the best PlayStation 3 game I've played. Although it feels distinctly similar to the other Ratchet and Clank games, there are a few new things to keep it fresh. The main antagonist from the 3rd Ratchet and Clank game, Dr Nefarious, returns (Yay!) and plans to use a device called the Great Clock created by the mysterious beings, the Zoni and create a Future in which the Heroes always lose. The game play is similar to anyone who's played a Ratchet and Clank game: You have a selection of weapons and have to fight through enemies to reach the end of the level. The weapon designs are great like the Buzz Blades and the Tesla Spikes.The spiritual moons return from past RaC games and are fun to explore. The graphics are lovely: It feels like your watching and playing a Pixar movie. A new game play element to the series is the introduction of Time Puzzles which Clank has to solve which are fun to solve and the later puzzles in the game give your brain a workout. The plot is interesting and the characters are well designed and nicely voiced. The boss battles are epic and quite challenging and the soundtrack is superb. Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time is a really enjoyable game and a great conclusion to the Future Trilogy. Collapse

1. Same gameplay, new story. More jokes and many new little gadgets make the new part of this series as enjoyable as the older ones. Insomniac Games build on their qualities and do well so.
    This is the last part in the trilogy and has a few new gameplay possibilities. You can use the great new Hooverboots, explore space with your spaceship and you need to find Clank. A great adventure and a truly worthy closing of the trilogy.
    It's not a difficult game, but with bolts, Zoni, Skill Points, holoplans, Constructo Mods, space missions, Trophies and Challenge Mode, there's an abundance of gameplay. It's a robust single player experience, and I particularly love that Insomniac has kept their signature Skill Points, with their own quirky requirements, separate from Trophies.