8.9

1. Dec 10, 2011
    I found the games annoying and tedious to play. I just didn't find myself having a good time with this game and I must say this was more of a chore than an experience. I know many people had enjoyed this but for me I didn't like it.
  2. davidt
    Nov 16, 2009
    this is a zero game. problems. too many pixel perfect jumps. too many falls to instant deaths clank puzzles are broken, the quit button dont work. so i'm stuck this game has gone back in time in graphics, guest for booty is great. this is a zero sum game.
  3. May 10, 2015
    Mediocre game, too unfocused. Tries to be funny but fails badly at the end. Stay away from these pretentious piece of crap. Boring, tedious and doesn't worth your time.

1. Same gameplay, new story. More jokes and many new little gadgets make the new part of this series as enjoyable as the older ones. Insomniac Games build on their qualities and do well so.
    This is the last part in the trilogy and has a few new gameplay possibilities. You can use the great new Hooverboots, explore space with your spaceship and you need to find Clank. A great adventure and a truly worthy closing of the trilogy.
    It's not a difficult game, but with bolts, Zoni, Skill Points, holoplans, Constructo Mods, space missions, Trophies and Challenge Mode, there's an abundance of gameplay. It's a robust single player experience, and I particularly love that Insomniac has kept their signature Skill Points, with their own quirky requirements, separate from Trophies.