8.8

1. Dec 5, 2011
    My favorite game ever. The beautiful landscapes offer you much adventure in side missions, story missions and a lot of other challenges and jobs. Good graphics, only negative thing is that it takes long to load. This game is so big, with about 20 horses and a lot of different guns and other items. With this version you also get all of the DLC, including Undead Nightmare. if your done with SP, there's also a wonderful MP. Expand
  2. Nov 14, 2011
    I rented this game a year ago and I fell in love with it's storyline, atmosphere and oooh my god the music is spot on!! When I found out about the game of the year edition I didn't even think twice. It almost magically found it's way to my PS3. The game is so freaking long which I'm loving it ;) and if you get tired of roaming Mexico, the Old West or the dangerous white mountains, you can turn your eye to blasting the waves of zombies that are overunning the towns and pastures from Red Dead Redemption.

WORTH EVERY CENT
    GREETINGS FROM MEXICO
  3. Apr 2, 2012
    Its Game of the Year, so get it. It has all the DLC and fun of the normal version, but this is the complete experience. Red Dead is one of the best games of the generation.
  4. Mar 3, 2012
    Possibly one of the best games ever. this stylish western had me playing it for hundreds of hours. My recomendation? go out and buy this game now!!!!

There are no critic reviews yet.