Red Dead Redemption PlayStation 3

8.9

1. Nov 7, 2011
    This game is incredible. Interaction with the old west has never been better. Great graphics, realistic areas, unique gameplay, and just the right difficulty. This is the best western game ever created.
  2. Apr 16, 2012
    Red Dead Redemption is a game that gets everything right: The script, the acting, the atmosphere, the game mechanics and most importantly the emotional connection. There have been few games that have moved me quite like RDR. It's ending is a masterstroke of subtlety, which is something you rarely see from gaming. If you play the game as it was intended (like a hero and not a GTAIV thug),Red Dead Redemption is a game that gets everything right: The script, the acting, the atmosphere, the game mechanics and most importantly the emotional connection. There have been few games that have moved me quite like RDR. It's ending is a masterstroke of subtlety, which is something you rarely see from gaming. If you play the game as it was intended (like a hero and not a GTAIV thug), it has a contemplative, lilting tone that stays with you long after the credits have rolled. Red Dead Redemption is a true adult gaming classic; mature, well written and with a huge heart. Basically speaking, it's one of the best games that I've ever played. Expand
  3. Jan 30, 2015
    Red Dead Redemption
    Immersion Done Right
    This is how you make an open world game, with immersion in mind. Red Dead Redemption does a perfect..not nearly perfect, but a perfect job at pulling the player into it’s western world. Red Dead Redemption tells the story of John Marston a former western showdown gun slinging bad guy trying to redeem himself. He does so by repaying life debts
    Red Dead Redemption
    Immersion Done Right
    This is how you make an open world game, with immersion in mind.
    He does so by repaying life debts and hunting down a few old friends.
    But you are given freedom in the way you handle things outside of the games 13 hour main campaign.
    Outside of the story is where the beauty of this games immersion really starts to shine
    Its clear to me now why so many systems from this game have been added to series like assassins creed and also why it works here and not for them.
    Red Dead redemptions world is basically a giant desert, it’s pretty empty.. this can turn off a lot of players, It won’t and doesn’t surprise me at all to hear many find this game to be boring.. it can be, but isn’t really a run around and have fun kind of game…there are very few npcs roaming and inhabiting the world, but those that do all have a personality and a story to them.
    As you travel throughout the world on horseback you’ll run into strangers asking for your help, all which is optional.
    Some wanting help with getting a land deed, their wife, or are just in need of some materials that you can find organically in the open world.
    All of which you can deal with in your own way, you can pay someone off or just kill them and take what you’re there for.
    There is however an honor scale, you can get away with doing a few not so good things, but if you terrorize the world, the npcs will react to you in a bad manner.
    Adding to the oraganicness, You can also pick flowers, herbs, and hunt and skin animals.
    Hunting in Red Dead Redemption feels so right because the animals feel alive and real like all other npcs, they don’t feel like they are triggered or spawned into the world, they feel like they live there.
    Everything down to the mechanics screams immersion.
    The game asks for physical input in both running and controlling your horse.
    You have to pay attention to the game, you can’t just hold a button and go, It definitely takes time to get used to such a system of immersive mechanics, but once you do you will greatly appreciate it.
    Where the game does loose its spark at least for me is about 1/3 of the way through the main campaign. While the story really is great and the characters are brilliant, the mission design after the first 3rd of the game all plateaus.
    At first you are doing immersive tasks like hurdling cows in a bad storm, going out to catch a wild horse, really bringing the world to life, but later in the game it gets massively boring and repetitive..
    It turns into a lot of cover based follow the marker 3rd person shooter and ride shotgun while you take out the bandits following you over and over and over, luckily if you can manage to stick it out through this grindy section of the mexico part of the game, things start to pick up again for the final 3rd and missions will begin to feel varied just like before.
    But the annoying npcs that accompany you on many missions constantly rushing you and never shutting up about how slow you’re going doesn’t make the campaign any more enjoyable.
    But trust me, it’s worth it to make it to the end of this game.
    There’s also a free roam multiplayer where you can join other players in the same open world from the single player game to take over gang hideout and earn some cash, unfortunately multiplayer these days is pretty nonexistent, so don’t expect to get too much out if unless you have dedicated friends to play with.
    Red Dead Redemption is a beautiful and immersive game.
    I found it to be relaxing, boring and grindy at times, but Escapism at its finest.

For what it is
    Action Adventure 9 /10
    Overall 9/10
  4. Sep 26, 2012
    This game makes the Wild West become a reality. A classic masterpiece.
  5. May 11, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. 10/10 masterpiece I can wait for another one. I do not have to say anything more. But i need to write one hundred and fifty characters. i think my score can describe it. Expand
  6. Apr 23, 2011
    rockstar takes the GTA formula and adds it to a western game and i feel they have improved it. i wasnt to impressed with GTA4 but this game did . it deffinitly captures that western feel with some nice graphics , solid voice acting , a ok story that can be intresting some times and dull other times. its a fun sand box game and im glad to see they fixed the whole police chasing stuff downrockstar takes the GTA formula and adds it to a western game and i feel they have improved it. i wasnt to impressed with GTA4 but this game did . it deffinitly captures that western feel with some nice graphics , solid voice acting , a ok story that can be intresting some times and dull other times. its a fun sand box game and im glad to see they fixed the whole police chasing stuff down to where they all arnt crazy maniacs chasing you down relentlessly non stop like in the GTA games . the game took me about 30 hours to finish and there is alot of bonus stuff you can do . there is a pretty solid selection of wepons you can use . the cover system is decent and i found the aiming abit of a chore and took me awhile to get use to it. the game is also alittle buggy and glitchy i didnt find any of it really game breaking . i had 1 freeze up and a few other things happen. all in all RDR was a real fun game i havent tried the online yet and want to down load the undead nightmare DLC but PSN is down but i have heard it alot of fun so looking foward to it. Expand
  7. Apr 2, 2012
    Recently, I'm playing the PS3 version for one of the best games from these generations and what I can say it's that, I didn't find any problem at all in the single-player (glitches , technical problems , or playability difficulties ) . In simple words, Red Dead Redemption is another master piece brought to you by the folks from Rockstar , without a doubt is a definitive tittle to your library.
  8. Jul 18, 2013
    There have been tried and failed attempts to modernise the Western setting for video games, Hollywood had quite the hype with its over abundance of Spaghetti Westerns, yet they never truly left their mark on the gaming world. But when Rockstar announced that they would be creating a "spiritual sequel" to Red Dead Revolver, the air became ripe with anticipation at the thought of theThere have been tried and failed attempts to modernise the Western setting for video games, Hollywood had quite the hype with its over abundance of Spaghetti Westerns, yet they never truly left their mark on the gaming world. But when Rockstar announced that they would be creating a "spiritual sequel" to Red Dead Revolver, the air became ripe with anticipation at the thought of the developers of the hugely popular Grand Theft Auto series. Many began to assume that the game would be "Grand Theft Horses" yet while many of the gameplay elements of GTA come across to this Western genre, the statement couldn't be further from the truth.
    In true Western style, Red Dead Redemption captures all the glory, guts and gallantry that we have come to know from countless films and pop culture. Combining a fascinating yet heartbreaking story centred around the outlaw turned neutral cowboy John Marston, a man who wants to right his past wrongs and settle down with his family...easier said than done.
    As we are introduced to our protagonist, we also get a glimpse of the massive, sprawling and beautiful frontier we will soon get to explore at will. Every mechanic is polished to the point of near-perfection, whether you want to go out capture bounties or simply kill them, you can target various body parts or even shoot their hats off, the attention to detail is really quite mesmerising, from the vibrant wildlife to the inhabitants of the various towns, watching drunken men stagger home or watching women being chased and choosing whether to intervene or not. Much of this decision making takes place throughout the game, you could be the most villainous man to walk the prairie or be a legend and hero in the west, whatever you please and however you see fit.
    With this comes the very realistic gameplay approach that Rockstar have become accustomed to, horses move and gallop in a very realistic motion, they have stamina like the rest of us, the gunfights and shooting mechanics have come a long away since GTA IV, combining fluid and fast-paced style with enjoyable and simplistic ease. This works brilliantly with expansive world that Rockstar have created, with vast expanses of detailed deserts or snowy mountaintops filled with all sorts of wildlife that can be killed and skinned for money, or which contribute to contribute to upgrading the wardrobe of Marston. The open world and freedom comes into play in force as you can play a shoot em' up style by killing everything in site, or save damsels and men being chased by wild dogs, why not help the local sheriff clear out s gang hideout or be in it for yourself and max out your character until you see fit.
    In terms of the story, it can feel a little forced and sometimes lacking in surprise, with many objectives consisting of learning the ropes if surviving the Wild West, sometime when a mission seems over, it keeps going, and many of the decisions John Marston makes can directly oppose the personality they he has been moulded in. But this does indeed take a drastic turn in the closing moments of the story, a triumph amongst video game endings that sits among the best finales ever seen.
    The game delivers a homage and callback to pretty much everything we have come to know about the Old West, the taverns, the horseback, the beautiful horizon, the duels in the muddy street with a brave onlooker, and the beauty of the place may just sit with you, in awe and amazement and general satisfaction for another success for Rockstar.
    Whether you are veteran in the GTA universe or a fan of the Westerns of yesteryear, Red Dead Redemption brings everything to the table, giving the player ultimate freedom and endless capabilities to roam the massive frontier, it's safe to say that this could well be a masterpiece, and from a personal level a true triumph in gaming and quite possibly among the greatest.
  9. Jun 20, 2015
    Wow. This game is very impressive. It's like Grand Theft Auto if it was set in the wild west instead of cities and urban landscapes. Will you be good or bad?
  10. Mar 27, 2015
    I think anything lower than a 9 is a troll review. The game is expansive, memorable, great gameplay, classic Rockstar GTA but in the Wild West. It is one of the 10 best games of last gen, and it was never ported to the PC. We all eagerly await Red Dead 2 and it would blow the doors off this gen!
  11. Mar 12, 2013
    If you want open world game with great western adventures, cool multiplayer, great graphics and .e.t.c. Then you should get this amazing game without no doubt!
  12. Mar 7, 2014
    Open world western at it's best. RDR captures the feeling of living as a cowboy perfectly, from herding cows, to shooting bandits, riding horses, playing cards in saloons. These mini-games are especially nice touch as you can spend hours and hours having fun playing dice, poker, blackjack... From the single-player standpoint it's almost perfect, good story, characters, immersiveOpen world western at it's best. RDR captures the feeling of living as a cowboy perfectly, from herding cows, to shooting bandits, riding horses, playing cards in saloons. These mini-games are especially nice touch as you can spend hours and hours having fun playing dice, poker, blackjack... From the single-player standpoint it's almost perfect, good story, characters, immersive environment full of varied natural life, lots of different animal species, some missions might be a bit repetitive in a style of go there, shoot everyone, get back, but it keeps your attention and entertainment quite high all the way through and I loved the ending. My main complaint is a completely broken and annoying multiplayer, but as long as you keep it SP, it's an amazing western experience. 9/10 Expand
  13. Jan 22, 2013
    First of all Rockstar finally made a better game than Grand Theft Auto since i was addicted GTA. But this really standed out in the Hall of Fame. The best Rockstar game since Grand Theft Auto IV.
  14. May 5, 2016
    Red Dead Redemption is a masterpiece. The open world is beyond stunning and engrossing, the gameplay is bad-ass and really fun, the musical score is fantastic and the story and characters are very compelling. Combine all these elements then you have what I call THE definitive western gaming experience and one of the best open world games of all time.
  15. Sep 28, 2015
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. If you’re for the West, you will latch onto Redemption like an ornery rattlesnake. If the old West is of no particular interest to you, you still ought to find it difficult not to appreciate the incredible level of workmanship and depth on display here. It is a true opus. July 2010, p.69 Expand
  16. May 28, 2011
    Ive never been a fan of the wild-west in any spectrum what-so-ever but at a knockdown price I purchased RDR after the rave reviews it had received. Rockstar have done wonders with this game. GTA4 wasn't as bad as everyone makes it but a big problem I felt was the reptitive nature within the game and this was one thing that Rockstar seems to have addressed. The missions give you a bigIve never been a fan of the wild-west in any spectrum what-so-ever but at a knockdown price I purchased RDR after the rave reviews it had received. Rockstar have done wonders with this game. GTA4 wasn't as bad as everyone makes it but a big problem I felt was the reptitive nature within the game and this was one thing that Rockstar seems to have addressed. The missions give you a big variety which is always helpful. Then there are the side-stories which once again offers you something totally different from the main storyline combine that with the alternatives of skinning wild animals, playing poker, bounty hunting, duels RDR can't be accused of lacking in terms of gameplay. As John Marston you are torn away from your family and told to find and kill one of his old friends Bill Williamson, initially the game is slow and lets you get used to everything but once you get going, if you stick with it, RDR is very engrossing. Visually it depcits the Wild West superbly. Its not jaw-dropping as such but its still impressive the detail and natural feeling that Rockstat managed to bring to the table. Multiplayer gives you the usual free-for-all with up to 16 players and theres team matches but the best part comes with the Zombie Undead DLC a genius idea that you can never go wrong with it is awesome! All in all RDR is a great game, nobody can dispute that but its a game thats a hit or a miss. Some people will love it and some will hit hate. If you stick with it it is a rewarding experience but at times it can be boring and the game is let down by quite a weak ending. Expand
  17. May 18, 2012
    this game was a masterpiece. from beginning to end, I loved every second of it. I loved that you actually had to hunt, the characters, the story line, side missions, everything basically. I feel this game is a must buy, because it is so diverse and entertaining. I want RDR 2!
  18. Jan 6, 2016
    With a beautiful open world that will leave you exploring for hours, Red Dead Redemption is a vast improvement on GTA 4. The game has an engaging story and explores dark themes fit for it's title.
  19. Jul 21, 2012
    An amazing setting, Red Dead Redemption is one of the best games that I have played. Fantastic graphics, awesome gameplay and realistic sound effects. This game has everything and with over 30 hours of game time, this is a game which is well worth your money. Thought towards the end, riding on a horse was becoming slightly tiresome but that was only because of the huge sandbox map.
  20. ERB
    Nov 30, 2013
    Red Dead Redemption is one of the games in the PS3 console we will always remember.The game looks so real and the graphics in this game is beautiful.The world in this game huge and it is fun adventuring the whole world of red dead redemption.The horses in this game looks awesome and I love riding the horses in this game.It is fun!You can also go to bars and drink beer.After you drink soRed Dead Redemption is one of the games in the PS3 console we will always remember.The game looks so real and the graphics in this game is beautiful.The world in this game huge and it is fun adventuring the whole world of red dead redemption.The horses in this game looks awesome and I love riding the horses in this game.It is fun!You can also go to bars and drink beer.After you drink so many beers your character will go drunk which is funny.The guns in this game is also cool and my favorite gun is the Mauser Pistol"The Mauser Pistol is a gun from Germany".There are just not one country here but there are two in this game.You can adventure America And Mexico.I'll give the graphics in this game a score of 3/3 and the world of Red Dead Redemption a score of 2/2.

The game play in this game is fun.There is this new bullet time"Like Max Payne"which is called the Dead Eye.The dead eye allows you to not get any damage while Dead Eye is active.The Dead Eye also allows you to put an x marks on the enemy and when you shot with your gun the bullets are fired on where you put x marks on the enemy.The Dead Eye is so cool.It is fun playing in an open world game especially when you are in the Wild West.The game play is fun and I love It!The game play gets a score of 2/2.

The most important thing in this game is the story.The story of John Marston begins when the law captured John's family and the law told him to kill the criminals whom they are John's formal gang mates and friends.The friends he had before are notorious criminals.Now John is forced to pick up his guns and kill who the law are asking him to kill.The story of Red Dead Redemption is interesting and the ending in this game is so touching that it really made me cry in a good way.I love this game Red Dead Redemption is a legendary game for the PS3.Thank you Rockstar for making this game.This game is incredible.We all love this game.I'm giving the story of this game a score of 3/3.Combine all the scores for this game and It gets a 10/10!This game is legendary and I recommend you people to buy this game now and try playing it.I promise you people you will love this game.Rockstar please make a sequel for Red Dead Redemption.I love this game.I love Red Dead Redemption.
  21. Dec 16, 2011
    Take Grand Theft Auto, transport the concept to the old west, swap the cars for horses, the handguns for pistols and safe houses to saloons and you find yourself immersed in Red Dead Redemption. Despite the sarcastic tone of my opening line I say immersed because it is grand and vast although this can be a bad thing with huge ground having to be covered by horseback at times.

Overall

Overall though Rockstar have to be commended for what is an excellent but flawed game with a good, if predictable, storyline and some good character development. Kudos for the unusual ending (although maybe not so unusual in the old West) which came as a surprise and I cannot say that has happened too often in my gaming life. Roll on the inevitable RDR2, not the Undead pack, but a real sequel.
  22. Jan 21, 2011
    Rockstar may be well known for their Grand Theft Auto series, but Red Dead Redemption is the game to remember the company by. The game feels much more complete, engaging, open, and fun than GTAIV. Everything you do in the single player is a ton of fun. From the tasks such as hunting and games, to saving civilians and doing other side objectives. not only that, but the multiplayer isRockstar may be well known for their Grand Theft Auto series, but Red Dead Redemption is the game to remember the company by. The game feels much more complete, engaging, open, and fun than GTAIV. Everything you do in the single player is a ton of fun. From the tasks such as hunting and games, to saving civilians and doing other side objectives. not only that, but the multiplayer is outstanding, with fantastic DLC and an awesome open world setting. I can go on for hours about why this game is awesome, but do I really need to? You absolutely must go out and buy this game! Expand
  23. May 9, 2013
    This is the best game that i have ever played! Period! Red Dead Redemption nails absolutely everything! Everything about this game is absolutely epic: from the amazing story, the awesome characters, the spectacular graphics and atmosphere, all the way to an outstanding multiplayer and co-op modes! Red Dead Redemption will most likely continue to be the best game i've ever played all theThis is the best game that i have ever played! Period! Red Dead Redemption nails absolutely everything! Everything about this game is absolutely epic: from the amazing story, the awesome characters, the spectacular graphics and atmosphere, all the way to an outstanding multiplayer and co-op modes! Red Dead Redemption will most likely continue to be the best game i've ever played all the way up until the next Red Dead game! Expand
  24. Jul 6, 2011
    Red Dead Redemption is basically GTA4, but set in the Wild West and you can be a good guy or bad guy. I was never a fan of cowboy movies but the story was epic. I will not tell you anything about the story, but that it was epic. I still can't believe what happened. I don't care if this sounds nerdy but John Marston is one of my video game role models. Now on with the gameplay. Just thinkRed Dead Redemption is basically GTA4, but set in the Wild West and you can be a good guy or bad guy. I was never a fan of cowboy movies but the story was epic. I will not tell you anything about the story, but that it was epic. I still can't believe what happened. I don't care if this sounds nerdy but John Marston is one of my video game role models. Now on with the gameplay. Just think "GTA Wild West Town". Your character feels flexible and you have great gameplay mechanics. The world was so huge I actually got lost (and mauled by a bear). Online is epic (again I can't tell you, you have to experience it). Now a question that always hangs, GTA4 or this? If you want to be a good guy, go for RDR. If you want a modern setting, go for GTA4. Simple as that. But just remember that you get your money's worth in this game. Epic story, epic gameplay, epic online. Get this game. Expand
  25. Nov 19, 2013
    Un gran juego, no mucho de mi gusto pero no esta mal, aun asi, lo recomiendo, pero me da pena que se centre mas en el online que en el modo historia, aun asi me gusto bastante el juego y estando a 40€ pues...si podeis pillaroslo, hacedlo ^^ no os arrepintireis, esta muy bien el juego de verdad, destacaria mucho que es un sandbox muy grande, pero aun asi, no se si merece la pena para los noUn gran juego, no mucho de mi gusto pero no esta mal, aun asi, lo recomiendo, pero me da pena que se centre mas en el online que en el modo historia, aun asi me gusto bastante el juego y estando a 40€ pues...si podeis pillaroslo, hacedlo ^^ no os arrepintireis, esta muy bien el juego de verdad, destacaria mucho que es un sandbox muy grande, pero aun asi, no se si merece la pena para los no muy amantes del juego y mas encima viniendo con el de zombis ^^ Expand
  26. Jan 11, 2016
    (Spoiler review) I just barely got this game, finished it in a few weeks (sorry to all you fans that I barely played it) but my god this game is great, honestly better than any GTA game, screw GTA V, even though I like that game, I think this game is a lot better, Story wise, and they actually make you care about the main character, I've played almost every GTA game and I could give two(Spoiler review) I just barely got this game, finished it in a few weeks (sorry to all you fans that I barely played it) but my god this game is great, honestly better than any GTA game, screw GTA V, even though I like that game, I think this game is a lot better, Story wise, and they actually make you care about the main character, I've played almost every GTA game and I could give two **** about the main character, though I didn't think the ending was great, It kind of pissed me off actually, mainly because once you meet up with your family at your farm, you have to do all these pointless side quests and then you get to the finale, I guess it's so you can see a relationship between father and son, but they were just annoying to me. And then comes the end (SPOILER) John dies, and it wasn't the way I wanted it to be, he was just coughing blood and didn't any last emotional words, and even the douche that was there to kill him, didn't say **** so then after you become his son Jack and now you gotta go find the killer and when you finally kill him in a duel and the credits role, it's just disappointing. If your contemplating to get this game, Just get it, it's an awesome, game and I would've gave it a 9/10 but the ending just killed, it, when you do get the game just don't play the last mission, It'll piss you off!!!!! Expand
  27. Nov 29, 2012
    The ending of this game was so epic, i almost cried (seriously), i finished it more or less at 00:00 and i couldn't sleep thinking on John Marston. This game is what i call masterpiece. the environment, the interactivity, the hunting and every aspect on this game were epic. I didn't expected less from RockStar since they gave us GTA that game that every played one played for his cheats andThe ending of this game was so epic, i almost cried (seriously), i finished it more or less at 00:00 and i couldn't sleep thinking on John Marston. This game is what i call masterpiece. the environment, the interactivity, the hunting and every aspect on this game were epic. I didn't expected less from RockStar since they gave us GTA that game that every played one played for his cheats and a lot of hours of fun. The story of this game was excellent, one of the best i have ever saw in video games. One of the best games on ps3 and a perfect multiplayer. Just "EPIC" and congratulations RockStar! Expand
  28. Oct 18, 2010
    This is not just GTA with horses. Red Dead Redemption isn't a good game, its a great game. Definitely feels like something worthy of game of the year, and is definitely Rockstar's best title ever. An open world western setting with tons of innovation and new ideas with great voice acting to go with great story telling. Graphically wise everything looks very good also and with tons of extraThis is not just GTA with horses. Red Dead Redemption isn't a good game, its a great game. Definitely feels like something worthy of game of the year, and is definitely Rockstar's best title ever. An open world western setting with tons of innovation and new ideas with great voice acting to go with great story telling. Graphically wise everything looks very good also and with tons of extra side content in the game this is one that could hold you over for a while. Expand
  29. Apr 11, 2016
    Beautiful, stylish and engrossing. If you ever had the yearning to be a cowboy in the old west then Rockstar have got all the bases covered. From duels in the streets to poker in a bar in Mexico to watching the sun set ove rthe mountains there is every activity you could ever want to enjoy in the game. Story wise the tale of John Marston is engrossing and you feel deeply connected to theBeautiful, stylish and engrossing. If you ever had the yearning to be a cowboy in the old west then Rockstar have got all the bases covered. From duels in the streets to poker in a bar in Mexico to watching the sun set ove rthe mountains there is every activity you could ever want to enjoy in the game. Story wise the tale of John Marston is engrossing and you feel deeply connected to the character throughout the game. This is one of Rockstar's best moments and one which has gameplay for many months to come. Expand
  30. Dec 6, 2012
    I don't give it a 10 just because it's not perfect and I would never grade it above MGS but it sure is one of the best games out there, sometimes it does seems boring but it's the Old West what did you expect there weren't many things to do at the time!! but all the mini games and all the missions are so cool, every hour spend on this game it was fun. How about killing a wild beast pealingI don't give it a 10 just because it's not perfect and I would never grade it above MGS but it sure is one of the best games out there, sometimes it does seems boring but it's the Old West what did you expect there weren't many things to do at the time!! but all the mini games and all the missions are so cool, every hour spend on this game it was fun. How about killing a wild beast pealing their skin and sell it at the store!!! how cool is that!! This is A MUST on your PS3 games collection. Expand

1. The game perfectly captures the expansiveness of frontier life and the gritty gunplay of spaghetti westerns, rightfully earning its place alongside the great Western films and the best Rockstar games. [Issue#206, p.86]
  2. Rockstar's skill in creating a believable, functioning world with a distinct, coherent and consistent atmosphere is peerless. The broad-brush vision is masterful.
  3. Red Dead Redemption is a masterpiece. This game is the perfect example of how a developer should work to create the best atmosphere and to represent a beautiful historical situation. The graphics, the gameplay elements and everything else is at top level. Buy Red Dead Redemption, now!