7.2

1. Oct 4, 2011
    A fantastic puzzle platformer!! After trying out the trial/demo, I just had to buy it (and for 10 bucks it's a steal). The gameplay is simply amazing - worthy of a perfect 10!
  2. Sep 29, 2011
    I really liked it! It reminded me of Portal.

The game looks really great and has some awesome music. I hope they will some day add multiplayer to this.
  3. Oct 3, 2011
    Really good game, too bad Sony published it. The puzzles are really interesting, the voice acting is decent but the gameplay is awesome! These guys did an awesome job with the game, wish i heard about it sooner.
  4. Oct 3, 2011
    This game was a great surprise! Really solid controls, excellent physics-based puzzles, and I really liked the setting and the characters. The atmosphere was great, it was like Cowboy Bebop + Metroid + Shadow Complex :)
    Oh, and I loved the Soundtrack. Good job Devs!

1. Jan 10, 2012
    The puzzles in Rochard are challenging without being unnecessary frustrating and find the right balance. Every so often that balance disappears with chaotic shooting sections.
  2. The story of the unusual hero Rochard is not a legendary one, but Recoil Games does deliver an interesting puzzle game that will easily keep you entertained for a few hours. [Nov 2011, p.96]
  3. Dec 19, 2011
    These small complaints don't ruin the game's larger experience. Rochard's humorous dialogue, intriguing setting, and clever puzzles round out a package that is as unique and special as its titular hero.