tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 2 more ratings

1. Sep 28, 2010
    my wife and i play this a lot, and occasionally we see some repetition in some of the categories. the lack of downloadable content is frustrating and shortens the play-life of this title significantly. good, but not great, and other quiz games with deeper content may be the way to go when planning a party.

Scene It? Bright Lights! Big Screen! gets a few things right that a trivia game should – the clips are plentiful, the round with the edited photos is fun, and there’s a fair amount of questions here – but the things it misses sink any shot this game had at being something you need to play.
  2. Scene It? Bright Lights! Big Screen! offers several hours of amusement, but we expected more effort from Screenlife and developer Artificial Mind & Movement.
  3. Scene It? features plenty of movie trivia factoids to keep cinemaphiles happy, but a dearth of features (no online play?!?) and the availability of other, better trivia games for PlayStation 3 makes me doubt that this was ever intended for the big screen to begin with.