3.5

1. Dec 17, 2011
    Everything is terrible. The graphics are a disappointment and the vehicles are boring to drive. Don't buy! Absolute rip-off and I can't believe I spent $10 for it, used, at Gamestop
  2. ShaunTennant
    Feb 19, 2009
    Game is pretty terrible. Graphics look like a mixture of bad PS2 (the car models) and Low end PS3 (background/terrain). Search for Baja 1000 screenshots, and then search for Motorstorm Pacific Rift Screenshots, and you'll see why this is completely not worth playing.

Control is pretty poor, i can't comment on the whole game - it may get better, because I only tried a couple races, but it was not worth my time, and I've played lots of bad games through.
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

1. SCORE International: Baja 1000 is, quite simply, a waste of anyone’s time, and that includes fans of the niche off-road racing genre.
    The vehicles aren’t satisfying to drive, the overall presentation is poor and everything looks and feels slapped together. If you’re looking for just the barest of bare-bones racers, Baja 1000 certainly fits that description. But if you’re at all discerning about your driving games, steer way clear of this one.