5.5

1. Feb 18, 2012
    Plain and simple awesomeness!What is it with reviewers and people dogging this game.It is very different then skate and Tony hawk games making it a very cool alternative.This has replay value through the roof!The controls are more like Skate then like Tony hawk project 8 and proving ground.It's got the Skate feel but the game feel of neither one.I honestly don't like his other title,"Shaun White Snowboarding".My favorite is Amped 2 then SSX 3, to this day.Anyway,the graphics could have been much better and the sound is just sub par.But the idea,the concept,the game play,the entertainment factor.We say"oh,I wish there was something different",well here it is so quit complaining.This game is a game that stands on it's own and one that will be talked about for years to come.It's just the fanboys that are the one's that don't see past there own agenda.For being a professional snowboarder and skateboarder the fact that Ubisoft backs it and for good reason.It's brilliant in it's own way and a true gem, a true way to just kick back,play something different and enjoy the heck out of a super cool title!I'm giving this title a 8.9 for the lack of graphics that could of been awesome especially in 2010,and the sound is a little bit lacking,but besides that all I can say is WOW! Expand

1. Feb 24, 2011
    There just isn't a whole lot going for Shaun White: Skateboarding. It's a game that's, at best, bland and uninspired, and stuck in the past. With the quality of skateboarding titles that are out today, this game just doesn't do enough to stand out from the crowd.
  2. Shaun White Skateboarding just feels a bit limp. The skating itself is competent but not tactile, and trekking back to a skate shop, rather than just an in game menu, to buy moves wears thin after a short while. Kudos for finding a way of distinguishing the game from its competitors, but Skate 2 is still chairman of the board. [December 2010 p75]
  3. Jan 13, 2011
    Shaun White's latest appearance isn't good enough.