7.7

1. Oct 16, 2011
    This game has a lot of stuff, but is still basic FPS shooter. The enemies aren't interesting, weapons aren't anything special or feel neither powerful or weak. The game is also short. I recommend this game only for rent, because it has no replay value, if not counting three different endings.
  2. Apr 3, 2011
    Felt like have played it all before only better, even the sub par Wolfenstien I would rate higher than this. A mix of Bioshock, Wolfenstien & Resistance with the gravity gun from Half Life 2. If only they had used the time travel idea a little more and developed some of the puzzles it could have been great but I guess that wouldn't have been COD enough to pass through ActivisionFelt like have played it all before only better, even the sub par Wolfenstien I would rate higher than this. A mix of Bioshock, Wolfenstien & Resistance with the gravity gun from Half Life 2. If only they had used the time travel idea a little more and developed some of the puzzles it could have been great but I guess that wouldn't have been COD enough to pass through Activision certification. As it is Singularity is just another shlock FPS that should be left to languish in the bargain bins. Expand

1. Enemies are practically defenseless in the face of your super-powers, and the puzzles never advance beyond the basics.
  2. With a bit more ingenuity in the puzzles, more made of the time travel and a little more graphical "oomph", Raven and Activision could have had a real gem on their hands. It's still well worth a look though.
  3. In the end Singularity is a decidedly average shooter with a pretty novel storyline.