6.8

1. Jul 3, 2012
    Really wanted to love this but the AI is nonsense. Soldiers 200m away can miraculously spot you crouched on a rooftop, and with their rifles, shoot you through the head within two attempts. Enemies are generally psychic: if they find a dead body, they are automatically alerted to your precise location. Shadow and darkness count for nothing. In other games, 'going loud' is a decision you take carefully as it may bring a lot of trouble; here it makes no difference as they'll find you whatever. I'm still playing because I love so many of the sniper function, but it is difficult to carry on when the rules of the game are so far from reality. Expand
  2. Jul 28, 2012
    Played this game on this console after I played the pc version and it's not even feeling as the same game.Graphics and physics are both of a different world so it seems...I'm sorry. Hail to the pc!
  3. Aug 6, 2013
    Very good game, but too short. Multiplayer is terrible and nobody plays it, Graphics are great and bullet cam is awesome too. This game is too easy (expect Sniper elite AI)

1. Never before has a game so gruesomely represented the impact that 9.3 grams of lead travelling at almost one kilometre per second has on the human body. Thanks to this game's disturbing X-Ray Killcam, players are treated (subjected?) to a clinical view of each bullet passing through their target's vital organs whenever they pull off an especially good shot – and by 'good' we mean 'life-ending'. It's brutal, it's disturbing, and we're not quite sure how it got past Australia's over-eager censors. [June 2012, p76]
  2. Jun 5, 2012
    The truly patient may find satisfaction in meticulous planning, but it's too easy for those plans to go wrong. When they do, this is just a simplistic shooter. [July 2012, p.100]
  3. Jun 4, 2012
    Great sniping and robust multiplayer do a lot to offset the awful non-sniping sequences which there are far too many of. Rebellion and 505 should stick to the rooftops if they revisit this series.