7.8

1. May 30, 2013
    Like Spider-Man himself, this game was absolutely amazing. The combat was fluid and web swinging was almost perfect (it stuck to the sky most of the time). Venom was awesome and I enjoyed fighting him seeing as he is my favorite Spidey villain. I love switching between the red and black suit whenever I want. If only Green Goblin and Doctor Octopus were in this game.
  2. Mar 23, 2013
    Gracias a una historia sencilla pero profunda, bien desarrollada e interesante, unos gráficos muy ágiles (destacando en los combos y la variedad de los mismos), un control muy fresco y cómodo en su derecho, interacción y una VERDADERA diferencia entre el traje rojo y azul y el negro, este se convierte en, quizás, el mejor videojuego del superhéroe.

Calificación: 9.1/10
  3. Nov 9, 2014
    Spider-Man: Web of Shadows it's the best videogame based on Spider-Man.With a gameplay similar to Spider-Man 2,3 and Ultimate Spider-Man,but with a storyline more dark.

1. Combat has seen some minor improvements, but the missions you're required to play and the side-quest stuff in the city are still pretty bland encounters for the most part, and it's those areas that really need to see the most improvement for the next Spider-Man installment down the line.
    There’s enough great gameplay here to make Web of Shadows recommendable for Spider-Man fans. The sheer level of glitches in the game, however, manages to take the fun factor down several notches.
  3. Web of Shadows is an improvement over previous Spider-Man titles, but still lacks the punch we expect from such a popular movie-based intellectual property. A poorly told story coupled with mediocre and often repetitive action sequences have thwarted this titles chances of blockbuster glory this Christmas.