7.4

1. Apr 3, 2012
    Stacking is a cute game in which you have to solve puzzles using the special powers of different types of Russian stack-dolls. The game feels like a throwback to the PS2 days, when puzzle based titles like Herdy Gerdy were released every day. Stacking is fun and has a great art design / graphical style. it will keep you entertained throughout it's duration and is good value for money. But despite it's charm and good qualities, Stacking still feels rather like a side dish and not quite the main course. Expand
  2. Feb 8, 2012
    Why do I love this game? Originality for one. It doesn't do loads of things, but what it does, it does brilliantly. It's this simplicity and whimsy that make this game wonderful. It's not for everyone, and I don't expect the die hard COD's to play it and not hate it. The mechanics of game play are never bad and hopping in and out of other characters does not get boring. I love this game and I love the company it came from. I will continue to support it wholeheartedly. Expand
  3. Jan 7, 2012
    Stacking is probably my favorite downloadable title of 2011. The characters are great and the world is breathing with life. Though the game is kinda short, it's still a must-play. It's a beautiful little gem and it shouldn't be missed.
  4. Jun 23, 2011
    I really wanted to like this game, honest. But I just couldn't get into it. The graphics are beautiful, the music is amazing, and the story is fantastic. But it just wasn't that much fun. The controls are a little wacky to me, even after trying to adjust it. The gameplay, although very unique, didn't do it for me.
  5. Mar 29, 2011
    Epic game. The music is nice and relaxing. The characters are actually kind of cute. The fact that there are different ways to complete the tasks at hand is cool.
  6. Mar 28, 2011
    The nice unusual idea, the great interior, the steampunky/chaplin style, the interesting puzzles to solve, the perfect piano music to keep playing while making and eating a breakfast or making something in your garden. Niice. Double Fine are the real art-house, that do not calls art-house itself. Double-Fine FTW!
  7. Mar 18, 2011
    I downloaded this free from PSN and was thrilled to get a double fine game for nothing (loved Brutal Legend and Costume Quest), but I have to admit that this game is lost on me slightly.

As many people have said, I have tried desperately to like it, but I cant get past just how slow it can be without any real pay-off at the end. Its a real shame because it does have its unique charm, but
    I am unable to think of anybody I would honestly recommend this to.

I can only hope Double Fine redeem themselves soon.
  8. Mar 3, 2011
    like i don't get this game, its competeing with much better games.... i tried to like it... i tried to play it, its great for ps3plus members, i found it boring and dull as hell... i'm going to play marvel v capcom 3... this shi.... don't interest me
  9. Feb 17, 2011
    A Great Game ! a game that of the pleasure to play, without badnesses, without violence, if all the games were thus the world was well happyer .............
  10. Feb 13, 2011
    DOUBLE FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE!

Great game, the only problem worth noticing is the camera controls.
    The puzzles are fun, the dolls are amazing, the world is beautiful and the soundtrack is god-like.
    Cut-scenes are silent movie type and you won't wish it was any different.
    Do yourself a favor and buy it.
  11. Feb 12, 2011
    it to slow for me it not bad but don't much.
  12. Feb 10, 2011
    Another winner from Double Fine! I can't keep from smiling when I play it. The art, music AND gameplay combine to form a fresh (and shhhh... approachable) take on the adventure game genre.
  13. Feb 10, 2011
    Absolutely a must have game! It's funny, original and different, maybe a bit slow paced, but so great! The style is great too, the old Russian thingy ;) I can really recommend this.
  14. Feb 10, 2011

Stacking bears all the markings of its creator and designer Tim Schafer. At first glance it might not be as attractive but if you examine the game closer you will understand and love it. [Issue#203]
  2. Apr 18, 2011
    Stacking is one of the most charming games you'll ever find, a refreshing break from the ubiquitous shooters flooding the market. It may not have much replay value, but you will still enjoy your stay in the whimsical, unique world of Charlie and his fellow stacking dolls.
  3. Apr 7, 2011
    Stacking is a fun, memorable experience and its sheer uniqueness makes it another successful endeavor by Double Fine.