8.5

1. Sep 28, 2013
    Fun for kids and adults alike. My kids loved the humor so much I had to buy the remastered versions of the first two for them. Has the monkey island feeling that brings a sense of nostalgia to the older fans of the series while keeping the kiddies entertained.
  2. Feb 15, 2012
    Loved it. Played it in one sitting and it held up to the idolised Monkey Islands of my youth. Overall the puzzles were about the right difficulty. I hope they release another series.
  3. Nov 3, 2011
    Although there's a few solutions that were totally nonsensical (which is part of the monkey island thing, but it came down to 15 minutes of the same sequence so I could try out another thing from my inventory, and it was the item that I thought "there's no way this will work"). Still, that doesn't really stop it from being a great game. It's got top-notch humor, great puzzles, and decent voice acting. Well, that might stem from hearing the same lines multiple times (usually my own fault), but overall a great game. If you like this style of game, you'll love this. Expand
  4. Feb 15, 2012

If you've ever had an interest in the genre then this pack is unmissable. [Issue#196, p.97]
  2. Once clear of its port of origin, this clever, humorous tale unfurls its sails and becomes a thoroughly entertaining swashbuckling adventure.
    Overall, this is a good deal for any owner of the PS3. The games are challenging, fun, and full of character.