7.9

1. Apr 3, 2013
    This is the worst case of a rushed game I've ever played. It seems like the final release version wasn't even tested. There are way too many bugs that prevent an actual enjoyable experience. I've lost items countless times after crashes, and at this point, I don't want to play any more. The game crashes frequently and ruthlessly. The save function is useless, it only saves during setThis is the worst case of a rushed game I've ever played. It seems like the final release version wasn't even tested. There are way too many bugs that prevent an actual enjoyable experience. I've lost items countless times after crashes, and at this point, I don't want to play any more. The game crashes frequently and ruthlessly. The save function is useless, it only saves during set intervals so if you decide to leave without saving, you'll lose some progress.

This game is broken and all I desire at this point is a refund. Patches won't fix this godawful experience. 505 Games left me very disappointed with this release.

1. Official PlayStation Magazine Benelux
    Sep 4, 2013
    All this digging can be frustrating until you have mastered the right technique. Once you do, you will be hooked for a long time. Exploring a surprisingly large system of caverns underneath the surface of this colourful world, searching for that precious gold nugget. [June 2013, p.94]
  2. Play UK
    Jun 24, 2013
    Wonderful stuff. [Issue#232, p.84]
  3. Jun 7, 2013
    A lot of games tried to copy Minecraft – or at least participate from its' success. But this two-dimensional take on the well known formula is the only game that is able to step out of the shadow of the indie phenomenon that inspired it. It leads you into a unique world full of creative magic and translates well onto consoles thanks to the very good pad controls.