The Golden Compass PlayStation 3

4.8

1. DanishAbdullah
    Feb 10, 2008
    This game should not exist because it brings total shame to video games. All the people that like this game are kids and won't grow up if they continue playing this horrible game.When my little bro bought this game, I yelled at him for wasting his money on a game that got such low ratings. No body I know would enjoy this. This game is one of the most horrible games I ever played. ThisThis game should not exist because it brings total shame to video games. All the people that like this game are kids and won't grow up if they continue playing this horrible game.When my little bro bought this game, I yelled at him for wasting his money on a game that got such low ratings. No body I know would enjoy this. This game is one of the most horrible games I ever played. This game was more worse than the movie. Expand

1. It pains me to say this, but turn off your TV and just read the book or head to your local theater. This is a story everyone must experience, just don’t try interacting with it.
  2. There’s not really much more to say about the game other than just ranting about our horrible experience with it. Surely, that would bore you, our respected readers. We’re actually somewhat sorry that you’re being exposed to this game in the first place. Please, look elsewhere for gaming if you want to do yourselves a favor.
  3. The Golden Compass is just another family-friendly film cash-in with few redeeming qualities.