The Last of Us PlayStation 3

• Publisher: SCEA
  • Release Date: Jun 14, 2013
9.2

1. Jun 17, 2013
    With The Last of Us Naughty Dog have delivered a masterpiece in every sense of the word. They don’t just raise the bar for video games, they set a new precedent that all narrative driven games should be measured against. I’ve already heaped huge amounts of praise onto The Last of Us, and yet I feel like I could continue to conjour up new ways of explaining just how impressive theWith The Last of Us Naughty Dog have delivered a masterpiece in every sense of the word. They don’t just raise the bar for video games, they set a new precedent that all narrative driven games should be measured against. I’ve already heaped huge amounts of praise onto The Last of Us, and yet I feel like I could continue to conjour up new ways of explaining just how impressive the experience is. In the end, when I tell you that The Last of Us is not only the best, most complete, game of this generation, but also one of the best games that I’ve ever had the fortune to play, I hope you’ll realise how impossibly good The Last of Us is. Expand
  2. Jun 17, 2013
    Just writing to say that I don't understand why Metacritic insists on including reviews from Quarter to Three. There's different opinions... and then there's issuing a low score just to garner page views. Tom Chick definitely falls into the latter.
  3. Jun 18, 2013
    This game is just one-of-the-kind, experience you will face here is not in any game or on any console or PC so far. Simply this is one of the best game ever made. And yes its GAME so there is not half an hour cutscene and ten minutes of gameplay but its more like interactive movie. Interesting is how conversations are made in-game and there are not cutscenes for each talk. Gamelpay isThis game is just one-of-the-kind, experience you will face here is not in any game or on any console or PC so far. Simply this is one of the best game ever made. And yes its GAME so there is not half an hour cutscene and ten minutes of gameplay but its more like interactive movie. Interesting is how conversations are made in-game and there are not cutscenes for each talk. Gamelpay is unbelievable fun, you can craft a lot stuff for surviving, upgrade your weaponry and explore this incredible world of the last of us. Simply strong perfect characters, emotional solid story, enormous gameplay, beautiful apocalyptic world... Expand
  4. Jun 20, 2013
    This is the best game i've ever played. For real. 13 hours of gameplay that NEVER got boring. Breathtaking and realistic battles (vs humans). what i did NOT like was the stealth vs zombies/clickers/runners whatever.
    that got TOO hard they'll sense you almost no matter what you do. everything else what REALLY enjoyable. and the story/plot actually holds comparing to uncharted, where you're just kinda fighting for, well in the end god knows what. more weapons would be nice, and a better multi-player. there was NO CO-OP. REALLY big minus. and in the multi-player... well let's just say, it takes unrealisticly many bullet's to kill a man. 13-14 hours of hardcore survival. it would be a shame to miss this.
  5. Jun 20, 2013
    The PS3 generation may be over, but this doesn't discourage Naughty Dog to release one more hit game before the PS4. The story, the characters, environment, the music, and the complete immersion this game offers is utterly amazing. The Last of Us already set the bar high and the benchmark for the next generation of consoles; however, I am sure that Naughty Dog is up to the task with aThe PS3 generation may be over, but this doesn't discourage Naughty Dog to release one more hit game before the PS4. The story, the characters, environment, the music, and the complete immersion this game offers is utterly amazing. The Last of Us already set the bar high and the benchmark for the next generation of consoles; however, I am sure that Naughty Dog is up to the task with a bigger and better product that we can all enjoy. While I do agree with the 10/10's that critics have given this game and it is rightfully earned by Naughty Dog, however, I gave it a 9 to be completely fair as this game is technically and emotionally brilliant but every game has it's issues. Ellie and other supporting NPC's that follow Joel in his journey are basically ghosts when it comes to the stealth portion of the game, which breaks the immersion. This is a little thing, but I also noticed that in multiplayer, the hit markers are not accurate as I shot through other plays countless of times. With these little issues it broke my heart to give it a 9 or even a 9.5 because I really wanted this to be a 10. No game is ever perfect, nothing ever is; however, The Last of Us is the closest thing yet due to it amazing character-driven story and game. Thank you Naughty Dog, even after finishing the game for the first time, the story of Joel and Ellie still stay with me. Expand
  6. Jun 22, 2013
    The Last of Us is a thrilling, emotional, and tense game. Do not go into this game expecting Uncharted series over-the-top set pieces. This is much slower but its supposed to be that way. Every bullet counts, you must switch guns from the backpack in real-time, you must find pieces to build your own knife, and you may think that may be potentially annoying at first, but trust me..thatsThe Last of Us is a thrilling, emotional, and tense game. Do not go into this game expecting Uncharted series over-the-top set pieces. This is much slower but its supposed to be that way. Every bullet counts, you must switch guns from the backpack in real-time, you must find pieces to build your own knife, and you may think that may be potentially annoying at first, but trust me..thats what makes the game so fun. Knowing you only have 4 bullets to take down that clicker before you realize you have to run and hide and see if you have enough material to build that shive. Its tense moments like that for only one enemy, that makes the game so great. One thing that annoyed me was Ellie's AI at a couple of points. Ellie ran in front of a clicker and the clicker didn't notice her. As far as story, this is one of the best stories of this generation. Without a doubt, one of the best stories in a game Ive ever played. When it comes down to it, its just like this...you must play the last of us. Do not go into it expecting it to be this or that, just play the damn thing and judge yourself. Remember, if you get caught up in too much hype, you'll think a game is overrated, but if you go into it expecting any other video game, you wont be disappointed....at all. Go play it. NOW! Expand
  7. Jun 22, 2013
    The Last of Us is by far, to date, the greatest story NaughtyDog has ever written. A game that truly connects you to the characters in a way you've never been connected before. A game which, if you are either a mother, father, or have a child you love, will you make you weak in the heart and tearful in the first twenty minutes. The relationship between Joel and Ellie is one of the greatestThe Last of Us is by far, to date, the greatest story NaughtyDog has ever written. A game that truly connects you to the characters in a way you've never been connected before. A game which, if you are either a mother, father, or have a child you love, will you make you weak in the heart and tearful in the first twenty minutes. The relationship between Joel and Ellie is one of the greatest in the gaming world. How you seem them bond together; Ellie never seeing the outside world, and Joel living through twenty years of it.. How different they are and how similar they are, as well. The relationship of these two characters makes the game worth playing alone. Expand
  8. Jun 25, 2013
    It is simple. This is the best video game ever made. Really nothing else to say. This game has me speechless. There is real, raw emotion pouring out of this game into your heart. What I learned from this game is that the ends do not justify the means.

If you miss this game, you've missed the culmination of 30 years worth of developing time to get to the point where a game can truly take you, emotionally, further than a movie.

This. is. art.
  9. Jul 2, 2013
    The Last of Us is a strong, story driven game in which entices people even with a biased opinion on 1st person games. The beginning pulled me in straight away, even after playing about 15 minutes of the game I already felt a strong connection with the characters and my emotions spiraled out of control, this is what The Last of Us does to you, it pulls you in, makes you feel that strongThe Last of Us is a strong, story driven game in which entices people even with a biased opinion on 1st person games. The beginning pulled me in straight away, even after playing about 15 minutes of the game I already felt a strong connection with the characters and my emotions spiraled out of control, this is what The Last of Us does to you, it pulls you in, makes you feel that strong connection and it does it superbly. You will find yourself in front of your TV with goosebumps and chills running down your spine.

The game play is brilliant but the story is what keeps this game strong. All I can say is buy it and you WILL NOT be disappointed...
  10. Sep 15, 2013
    It's been 20 years since society as we know has fallen.Could you be The Last Of Us?

The storyline in this game is incredible and the characters are great.You play as Joel,a survivor that has been in this world since it all started and you have to escort Ellie,a 14 year old girl throughout the U.S. in search of the Firelies,a militia group determined to find the cure for the Cordyceps,a fungus that infects humans turning them into zombie-like creatures that brought the world to a crysis.

Ellie is the best character that i've ever seen in a video game and her relationship with Joel is great and at some points very touching.You will also meet some very interesting characters as you progress through the game.

The Last Of Us has got the best graphics that i have ever seen in any game in my entire life.Characters,weapons, enemies and environments are all beautiful and astonishing to look at.The way that the characters move is also amazingly realistic,and the cutscenes are,just like the graphics,the best cutscenes i've ever seen in any game.

This game also has the best voice acting i've ever seen in a game.Troy Baker and Ashley Johnson do an amzing job as Joel and Ellie,and all of the other characters and even the enemies are voiced by great actors.

The gameplay in The Last Of Us is brilliant.While fighting the infect or humans,the controls feel responsive,and both gunplay and stealth are awesome.While stealth is important as it is necessary for resource management,it is no less fun than gunplay,that feels intimidating and very realistic.

The developers have also come up with a very smart way to chose your guns.While on most game you can either carry as much guns as you want,or select only two for you to work with,on The Last Of Us you can only have two guns selected on your hot keys(or 4 if you get an upgrade),while the rest of your weapons are on your backpack and can be accessed by holding the X button,but you don't want to have to do that when there's a pack of infected runnig at you,which adds a lot more strategy to the game.

Crafting in The Last Of Us is also awesome,as it allows you to craft many useful things like first-aid kits,bombs,molotovs,modded weapons and other useful objects to help you survive.And one very smart thing about it is how some items need the same materials to be crafted as others,what adds a lot to resource management.

The Singleplayer will take you 12 to 14 hours to complete and you will love every second of it.There are many collectibles for you to grab through the game like artifacts,comics,optional conversations and many more to keep you busy after you finish the game.There is also a New Game+ mode in which you can replay the entire game with all the upgrades that you've unlocked in your previous gameplay.

And as if all of that wasn't enough,The Last Of Us also features a very fun Multiplayer mode in which you have to build and take care of your clan,and they managed to put all of the great gameplay elements from Singleplayer into Multiplayer very well.The Multiplayer is a lot of fun, especially if you're playing with friends.

The only downsides with The Last Of Us are the facts that the game is a little glitchy,there's quite a few visual glitches that will bother you sometimes,but it's nothing that compromisses the game as a whole.And the other downside is the fact that you can't use your guns early in the game on New Game+,but again,it doesn't compromisses the game at all.

The Last Of Us is a true masterpiece in every aspect.It's the best exclusive on the PS3,the best game of 2013 so far,and it is the best game that i have ever played in my life since The Legend Of Zelda:Ocarina Of Time(1998).

Final veredict :10/10

Thank you,Naughty Dog!
  11. Jul 16, 2013
    The Last of Us has been the greatest journey in not only gaming but as a story. I have grown to feel a bond between the characters and especially Ellie. Though it is a dark story it is truly beautiful and outstanding.
    Naughty Dog delivers the brilliance of game play, the beauty of the visuals and audio and magnificence of a story.
  12. Aug 2, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. if you like... things. you will probobly love the last of us. this game is easily one of if not the best game i have ever experiensed. everything from the charecters to the story, the combat and the level design is top notch with a huge amout of polish like we have come to expect from a naughty dog game. Expand
  13. Aug 4, 2013
    By the time you read this review, I'm sure you have already decided to get this game or already owned it, beat it, and reflecting on the greatness that is "The Last of Us". From the creators of "Uncharted", "Jak and Daxter" and "Crash Bandicoot", Naughty Dog hits another grand slam with "The Last of Us". Without spoiling anything, I will say that the moment you start up the game, youBy the time you read this review, I'm sure you have already decided to get this game or already owned it, beat it, and reflecting on the greatness that is "The Last of Us". From the creators of "Uncharted", "Jak and Daxter" and "Crash Bandicoot", Naughty Dog hits another grand slam with "The Last of Us". Without spoiling anything, I will say that the moment you start up the game, you instantly care about these characters. You will feel for them, cry with them, and laugh with them all the way through. The controls are solid for the most part. Sometimes I'd have a camera problem and the dark parts, even with a flashlight, was very hard to see anything and had me wandering around in darkness until I found where I had to go even on my second playthrough. But even with that in mind, "The Last of Us" gives what anyone could ever want in a game and stands for how gaming has evolved over time with rich stories and beautiful graphics. Easily the best game of this generation. Expand
  14. Aug 4, 2013
    Naughty Dog hit it out of the park with this one. This is the best game I've played to date. The main characters Joel and Ellie are absolutely phenomenal characters. The human emotion of the game will suck you in from the start. It's very hard to write about the game without giving anything away. All I can say is buy this game. I thought it would be a one and done, but I found myselfNaughty Dog hit it out of the park with this one. This is the best game I've played to date. The main characters Joel and Ellie are absolutely phenomenal characters. The human emotion of the game will suck you in from the start. It's very hard to write about the game without giving anything away. All I can say is buy this game. I thought it would be a one and done, but I found myself playing it again in case I missed anything. I would very much like to see a sequel. Expand
  15. Aug 8, 2013
    The gameplay is pretty entertaining, has different foes require different strategies. One must create a strategy for infected and another for bandits ("hunters" in the game). Playing at some higher difficulties will force the player to evade some of the infected, due to lack of weapons or aid kits. It's a extremely intelligent design.
    The game's visuals are striking, every bush, every
    The game's visuals are striking, every bush, every tree, every building, enemy and character is astonishing and it's pretty fun watching the world being slowly claimed by Nature.
    But the best thing about this game is the story. In no other game have I ever seen such a enticing story. The relationship that slowly grows from Joel and Ellie is the jewel of this game. Both the characters are amazing and the player gets really worried about them surviving in such a cruel world.
    This is undoubtedly one of the best games ever. An experience the player will never forget.
  16. Aug 10, 2013
    The last time I enjoyed a game so much was in 2010, but now, those 3 years i been waiting were no in vain The Last of Us makes it in all the possible ways 11/10, there is no reason to not buy this game
  17. Aug 20, 2013
    The Last of Us takes some of the most cliché gaming concepts (post-apocalyptic world caused by a virus, big mature guy protecting a little girl) and executes them in the best way possible. It creates the most heart-wrenching scenes which become more and more impactful as the story goes on and as the relationship between Joel and Ellie get stronger. Though often viewed as the protagonist,The Last of Us takes some of the most cliché gaming concepts (post-apocalyptic world caused by a virus, big mature guy protecting a little girl) and executes them in the best way possible. It creates the most heart-wrenching scenes which become more and more impactful as the story goes on and as the relationship between Joel and Ellie get stronger. Though often viewed as the protagonist, Joel doesn't seem much like one simply because of his actions and decisions, which is not often seen in games. It shows how far people are willing to go at a time like this. It brings out the best and the worst in people and to me, that is why this game is amazing. Expand
  18. Aug 24, 2013
    "The Last of U.S." is a game where what matters is not the action, nor stealth, nor the fight against infected and other survivors of the disaster that ravaged the world, but the relationship between Joel and Ellie, as this progresses and and do everything necessary to survive in an unforgiving world. Without going into spoiler, is a game that focuses on the development of the story and"The Last of U.S." is a game where what matters is not the action, nor stealth, nor the fight against infected and other survivors of the disaster that ravaged the world, but the relationship between Joel and Ellie, as this progresses and and do everything necessary to survive in an unforgiving world. Without going into spoiler, is a game that focuses on the development of the story and its characters, which gets us End of level bosses that break the ambience of the game (as in "Deus Ex: Human Revolution" to mention one case), and gives us situations that only make sense in a video game.

It is a game atipico, with a magnificent history, that will make you to join the characters, worry about them, and suffer with them. It is, without question, the best way to "Naughty Dog" could say goodbye to the Playstation 3.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Podemos considerar que "The Last of Us" esta entre los mejores juegos que ha visto esta generación, y es una manera espectacular de culminar el que sin duda sera el ultimo año de lanzamientos importantes de Playstation 3.

"The Last of US" es un juego donde lo importante no es la acción, ni el sigilo, ni la lucha contra los infectados o demás sobrevivientes de la catástrofe que asola al mundo, sino la relación entre Joel y Ellie, como esta progresa y como hacen todo lo necesario para sobrevivir ante un mundo implacable. Sin entrar en spoiler, es un juego que se concentra en el desarrollo de la historia y de sus personajes, que no nos mete Jefes de Final de nivel, que rompen la ambientación del juego (como sucede en "Deus Ex: Human Revolution", por mencionar un caso), ni nos da situaciones que solo tienen sentido en un videojuego.

Es un juego atípico, con una magnifica historia, que hará que te unas a los personajes, te preocupes por ellos, y sufras con ellos. Es, sin lugar a dudas, la mejor manera que "Naughty Dog" podía despedirse de la Playstation 3.
  19. Aug 24, 2013
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. POSITIVES:
    1) A decent story, made excellent by wonderfully written dialogue and brilliant voice acting.
    2) Gorgeous level design.
    3) Thrilling and extremely responsive game play.
    4) Naughty dog.
    5) Realistic, unexaggerated violence adds to the game's dark and desperate tone.

NEGATIVES:
    1) Crafting could have been broader (Knives, man! They should be more common than knives!)
    2) I thought it needed a bit more character development for someone other than Joel and Ellie, like Tess or David.

I have been playing Naughty Dog games since I was 6-7, starting with the Crash Bandicoot series. Now I'm a 24 year old man and I feel as if Naughty Dog has been growing at the same rate as me. Naughty Dog, I love you AND this game.

P.S: A decent set of headphones pulls you in even further.
  20. Aug 24, 2013
    The Last of Us is probably the best game you'll find on the PS3. Period.

The Last of Us is probably the best game you'll find on the PS3. Period.

First of all, no game on the system is prettier, and no game has a better voice cast, including the Uncharted games. There is also so much tension throughout the game that the rare moments that it eases up are incredibly meaningful. Every second of this game has been given so much thought and so much care. I honestly can't imagine a game being better than this.

If you own a PS3, you owe it to yourself to play this game.
  21. Aug 25, 2013
    Absolutely incredible. A masterclass in emotive nuanced gaming. Imagine Uncharted but much more subtle. Some gut wrenching moments. Just play it, seriously.
  22. Aug 25, 2013
    This game is a masterpiece. One of the best games a developer has created for quite awhile, barring two or three other games this year. I see alot of people saying its overhyped, over rated and if it hadn't been Naughty Dogs game, it would have failed. Thousands of people can't be wrong. Its our job to build or crumble hype for a game, and if we are over hyping it, then make theThis game is a masterpiece. One of the best games a developer has created for quite awhile, barring two or three other games this year. I see alot of people saying its overhyped, over rated and if it hadn't been Naughty Dogs game, it would have failed. Thousands of people can't be wrong. Its our job to build or crumble hype for a game, and if we are over hyping it, then make the connection. I hadn't even heard of this game until I spotted it in a shop, I had no preconceptions and the copy I purchased had no ratings or stars dictating how the game did. I went into it completely neutral. I was astonished. Its visually beautiful, unrivaled in my opinion. Its in game sequences and pre rendered cut scenes are stunning. The gameplay is tried and true, reminiscent of many games before, Dead Space, Resident Evil 4. But its the heavy controls and updated stealth mechanics that truly let the game shine. Its heart in your mouth, blood pumping adrenaline tension. Many developers rely on visuals and gameplay to drive a video game, often throwing a half hearted plot in for that little extra push. But The Last of Us is a heartfelt, movie style storyline. It moves you, scares you, and leaves you with a yearning for more. But perhaps the biggest part of this game that sells it, is the characters. Joel and Ellie. Their chemistry was amazing, both learning and growing off of each other. I had two problems with the games though. Something I like to call the unmovable Ellie. I was annoyed that in most parts if Ellie stood in a doorway you would be unable to move her. I was also frustrated by how any survivor you travel with makes alot of noise or even runs in front of the enemy and isn't even noticed. But as a whole this game is fantastic. Recommended to everyone. Expand
  23. Aug 27, 2013
    Amazing gameplay, characters, story and graphics. It was brutally intense and nearly always challenging. Not only is the story one of the best game experiences I've ever witnessed, the Multiplayer is also very good and addicting.
  24. Aug 27, 2013
    Frankly, it's the game of the generation or at least a heavy competitor.
    Naughty has proven itself worthy when it comes to making great and intriguing games, but none have reached the standard and scope like the Last Of Us does.
    Frankly, it's the game of the generation or at least a heavy competitor.
    Right from the offset, you are placed into a world that instantly swallows you up, and has you investing yourself in the main characters the whole way through, straight to it's very tight conclusion.
    Right from the get go, there is a general sense of awareness that the game manages to hold through and through. It understands what it is at it's heart and core, a game, and doesn't lack or overburden itself with unnecessary cut-scenes to tell it's story, allowing the players to truly live out their own experiences and their own viewpoints as they happen.
    The balance of flow is nothing short of spot on when it comes to mixing gameplay with the overall story, which never feels intrusive, unlike some other games that throw exposition at you, in attempting to make you care, when you probably don't give two ****'s.
    Though not a ten out of ten, it is surely a 9.8, and a game deserving of the praise that it is getting.
    Perhaps we have all been over-hyped out of our minds, but there is something special about this game I feel. One that we will look back upon as something marvelous that changed the way games represent themselves amongst other media forms.

And as any form of quick criticism: "Come on, Bill. If you're telling me to be quiet, don't go f***ing stampeding like a roided up Rhino."
  25. Aug 30, 2013
    This game needs to be played by everyone. Such a masterpiece. Don't go into the game expecting anything but a bleak, yet beautiful world. The environmental story telling in this game alone is enough to take you into the world imagined by the talented creators at Naughty Dog.
  26. Aug 31, 2013
    The Last of Us are, until now, the best game of the year. But he is also better than any game of 2012. So, it's one of the best games ever. The story is awesome, the relationship beetwen Joel and Ellie is very good.
  27. Aug 31, 2013
    Simply put the last of us is the best PS3 exclusive there is and by a long way at that. It's also a contender for game of the year. The story, characters, world, voice acting, gameplay mechanics and graphics are all phenomenal. Some might think not another zombie game and technically this is not a zombie game but man it's the best zombie game there is. The makers of Uncharted Naughty DogSimply put the last of us is the best PS3 exclusive there is and by a long way at that. It's also a contender for game of the year. The story, characters, world, voice acting, gameplay mechanics and graphics are all phenomenal. Some might think not another zombie game and technically this is not a zombie game but man it's the best zombie game there is. The makers of Uncharted Naughty Dog have done it again and if you're think does it play like uncharted it does but only better. Also this might be a surprise for some the online multiplayer is really, really good and very addictive. Now you won't be getting this game for online multiplayer because the story mode is one of the best in gaming history but from a guy who doesn't play much online and even less shooters the last of us online multiplayer is phenomenal. If there's one game to get this year for PS3 make it the last of us. Expand
  28. Sep 4, 2013
    This is the most amazing game i have ever played. Though looking forward to GTA V, this game will definitely be my second favorite game of all time. A little taste for PS4 and great graphics!! The story line is second to none. It's GREAT! It deserves full marks. It's not everyday you get a great game you could actually play, over and over again. Congrats Naughty Dog!
  29. Sep 6, 2013
    I bought a PS3 just to play this game, so it worked out one of the most expensive games that I have bought. It is an amazing game, and worth buying a PS3 just to play. If you like anything post-apocalyptic, this is a game for you. As a game it's often hard to get the right balance of story and action. So may times there is either too much repetitive action, or too many cut-scenes thatI bought a PS3 just to play this game, so it worked out one of the most expensive games that I have bought. It is an amazing game, and worth buying a PS3 just to play. If you like anything post-apocalyptic, this is a game for you. As a game it's often hard to get the right balance of story and action. So may times there is either too much repetitive action, or too many cut-scenes that drag on for ages when you want to be playing. Overall Naught Dog to my mind got the perfect balance for that they deserve a 10 on it's own. But there are so many subtle things in the game that just have an immense impact, like not being able to pause in order to craft but having to craft in real-time. The people struggle when you fight them, they don't go down easy. Superb.

The game also gets you to ask questions of yourself and ask who are the real monsters? A question that might seem black and white in a game about spore invested mutant zombie types. But it's not that easy, the boundaries become blurred, and the ending... well that doesn't disappoint. Top marks, great first game for me on PS3.
  30. Sep 14, 2013
    There are many parts of this game that are great- the game play, exploration, and the visuals included (actually, I personally found the visuals stunning). By themselves, they aren't groundbreaking. If you wanted to nit-pick them, you could. But together, every part of The Last of Us tells a compelling and frighteningly human story that begs each of us to put ourselves in its world. WhatThere are many parts of this game that are great- the game play, exploration, and the visuals included (actually, I personally found the visuals stunning). By themselves, they aren't groundbreaking. If you wanted to nit-pick them, you could. But together, every part of The Last of Us tells a compelling and frighteningly human story that begs each of us to put ourselves in its world. What lengths would we go to in order to survive? Are emotional bonds worth the risk in a world where loss is all but certain?
    The Last of Us is an amazing game with an astounding narrative in its own right. But it truly shines when you let yourself be drawn into its world and try to understand both the humanity and inhumanity in the characters you play, as well as in the friends and foes that cross your path as you find yourself clawing your way across a dangerous wasteland.

1. Sep 16, 2013
  2. Sep 10, 2013
  3. Official PlayStation Magazine Benelux
    Sep 4, 2013
    Despite the breakneck pace of the prologue, it takes quite a while for The Last of Us to pick up some speed again. However, once the cold harsh winter arrives, the action (and story) ramps up. So much so, it puts most Hollywood productions to shame. [July 2013, p.76]