7.5

1. Jul 26, 2013
    What was the point of this? TWD was all about developing a personal connection to the characters. 400 Days is a measly 10 mins with 5 different characters and by the time the credits roll you don't give a damn about any of them. This was nothing but a Telltale Games money grab while people wait for Season 2. Absolutely pointless. 10/10 for Season One. A big fat ZERO for 400 days.
  2. Jul 20, 2013
    Loving the original, I was pretty excited for this DLC. Although this isn't as great it's still pretty damn good.
    My issues with this are that it feels almost a waste to have it short, running you below 2 hours for the 5 mini episodes.
    In the original the choices you made to me were realistic in a sense, that in that situation these actions are the things running through your head, yet in this DLC they seem a little off.
    The final flaw to me is re-used assets, although I know this is just DLC and it is made to bridge season 1 and 2, and that anybody would expect them to focus on season 2, you still will see a face that looks similar to someone on season 1 or you may even notice a stock sound, its something small but i thought i should point it out.
  3. Aug 20, 2013
    There isn't much of a game here, to be honest. Unlike with the base Walking Dead game, where I suppose I got caught up in the game's story and wanted to see what happened to the characters, here I just got really frustrated with the lack of interactivity and impact mychoices had.

1. You could see 400 Days as a great dessert after an exquisite meal. Or maybe as an appetizer for a second course, because we were left wanting much more, even though this DLC does not quite reach the same heights as the original series. [September p.90]
  2. Aug 20, 2013
    As a teaser for the next season, it's superb. [Issue#234, p.85]
  3. Aug 18, 2013
    If you go into 400 Days expecting the same intense, emotional, roller coaster of a ride that Season 1 produced then you could be disappointed. With characters leaving almost as quickly as they are introduced there’s no time to get any sort of attachment, particularly when playing as a different person in each chapter. Keep your expectations in check however and there’s still plenty to get out of 400 Days, with an ending that could tie into the next season, this is still a worthy chapter in the series.