8.2

1. Oct 9, 2012
    It's another great episode feel with heart felt moments, and dark/intense/ hard decision making. It's unfortunate though, that you're starting to see the predictable holes showing up at the end, which was my biggest fear from the start. I'm still hoping for the best though for episode 5.
  2. Oct 17, 2012
    The Walking Dead: Episode 4-Around Every Corner is a good, filler episode. I only felt it was filler because some of the stuff that happens in the game doesn't really translate to the overall story. However, the last 15 minutes will definitely have you on the edge of your seat, and this episode is the most adventured filled one yet. The cliffhanger will definitely have you wanting EpisodeThe Walking Dead: Episode 4-Around Every Corner is a good, filler episode. I only felt it was filler because some of the stuff that happens in the game doesn't really translate to the overall story. However, the last 15 minutes will definitely have you on the edge of your seat, and this episode is the most adventured filled one yet. The cliffhanger will definitely have you wanting Episode 5 coming out earlier. Expand
  3. Oct 10, 2012
    Episode 4 is finally here! I love The Walking Dead game and each episode makes me even more excited to find out about the next. Episode 4 is another great episode, but I can't help but feel like it lacks the punch the other previous episodes have had. It's sets it up for some great and intense moments but ultimately fails to deliver. All the things they could have done to make the episodeEpisode 4 is finally here! I love The Walking Dead game and each episode makes me even more excited to find out about the next. Episode 4 is another great episode, but I can't help but feel like it lacks the punch the other previous episodes have had. It's sets it up for some great and intense moments but ultimately fails to deliver. All the things they could have done to make the episode more intense they didn't focus on until the end or just didn't focus on them at all. There are however some extremely emotional moments, and moments that made me care more and more about Clementine and the rest of the cast. The action has had some much needed improvements and there's tones of awesome moments of Walker killing, but the puzzles seem to have taken a step back. Episode 3 had the best puzzles seen so far, but episode 4 only had one puzzle (that was mixed with a little stealth) that stood out as great. Those darn glitches that have plagued the other episodes are still here and are still annoying. For those who said episode 3 "removed player choice" will be happy to know this episode has a lot of decisions to make that actually matter and have serious consequences. While not the best episode it's still great and I did really enjoy it, and can't wait to see what the next episode brings. Collapse

1. Playstation Official Magazine UK
    Dec 5, 2012
    With only one further episode to come, you feel like the gravity of your decisions is magnified given what's sure to be a blockbuster finale. [Christmas 2012, p.109]
  2. Oct 24, 2012
    As if you need further proof that episodic games can enhance the experience in terms of dramatic and narrative value. I can't wait for the finale.
  3. Oct 22, 2012
    The fourth episode of Telltale's The Walking Dead game series delivers in the same way the others did: telling a great, emotional story and offering the player some really tough choices along the way. If you've enjoyed the previous outings, you shouldn't allow yourself to miss out on this one.