3.5

1. Mar 21, 2013
    In my opinion, i actually like this game. While the graphics are not the best, nor the worst, the game is very good and i like that you get to see the Dixon brothers, since this is based on the show while the one from TellTale is based more on the comics. I can recommend this to every zombie fan and every Walking Dead fan.
  2. Mar 19, 2013
    Good game, not revolutionary but not bad. Doesn't deserve a 10 but it's definitely at least a solid 7. It's high points are that it includes Norman Reedus and Michael Rooker, and it's survival elements. Graphics and combat could have benefited from extra development time.
  3. Mar 19, 2013
    Got this game first thing today at gamestop and its all I hoped it would be, the game is amazing! I have played for about three hours now and I can't put it down!
  4. Mar 19, 2013
    This game is amazing. I have never played a game that made me actually feel like I was surviving the zombie apocalypse like this game does! Yes, the graphics are outdated but the gameplay delivers. Plus, its only 50 bucks so its not like they tried to make it appear to be some huge blockbuster...it is what it is and that is zombie apocalypse gameplay superior to any seen yet on consoles!
  5. Mar 20, 2013
    I am giving a 9 cause yes, THE GRAPHIC ARE A BIT OUT-DATED. Now that is out of the way we can get into the great things about the game. First being hunting zombies while they are hunting you. I go so many eerie thrills when a horde was on my heels. Second being the sense of realism, outside of the scavenging. You are not a superhero so going against a horde with a melee weapon is suicideI am giving a 9 cause yes, THE GRAPHIC ARE A BIT OUT-DATED. Now that is out of the way we can get into the great things about the game. First being hunting zombies while they are hunting you. I go so many eerie thrills when a horde was on my heels. Second being the sense of realism, outside of the scavenging. You are not a superhero so going against a horde with a melee weapon is suicide and firing guns really only help if you are on your way out due to how many more walkers it will draw in. the third being the sense of choice, from who you save to what weapons you give out. I am still torn that a gave my uncle a lead pipe so he could gather supplies, just to have him lose it to the winds when he turn into a zombie. This is a great game as long as you don't expect it to be left 4 dead and play it by The Walking Dead's zombie rule-set, case in point. Expand
  6. Mar 28, 2013
    In my opinion it's a quite good game! I like the story behind it and the scary zombies. But it's too expensive and they could have done more. But it isn't as bad as everybody says.

1. You can send out fellow survivors on scavenging missions, the downside of this is that they can fail or , even worse, die. Unfortunately the number of goods they collect is so abysmal you won't care if they make it back or not. [May 2013, p.88]
  2. May 27, 2013
    Genuinely one of the worst games we've ever played. [Issue#231, p.74]
  3. It almost feels as though developer Terminal Reality ran out of money, right on the home stretch. If only the game was shot in the head long before it ever got to that point. [June 2013, p79]