Time Crisis 4 PlayStation 3

7.5

1. Jun 19, 2016
    Very average, arcade mode is fun but will last about an hour. Mission mode is done in first person and is simply a bit poor Mini games again good All in all an Ok lightgun shooter, but it doesn't play better than something like house of the dead 2, and if i'm brutally honest the graphics arent much better than house of the dead 2 (but there is lots more going on).
  2. Mar 10, 2015
    The two player split screen is a joke in this game. No. Disappointment does not summarize the let down.

Let's use 1/3 of the total screen for two total please. Thumbs down.
  3. RoR
    Jan 25, 2009
    I love this game, shooting terrorists out by International Airport, California is a very satisfying experience. The mini games are a lot of fun to play with other people, and the first person is really cool and different. The Guncon3 also works pretty well, the calibration system works on my 65" tv even though its not supposed to work on tvs abovve 55".
  4. KennethRichardson
    Jun 27, 2008
    The FPS and Arcade modes are good but the mini-games are where the fun really is! The Guncom3 is fantastic! I almost didn't buy it because of the "professional review" at Gamespot. I'll never use that site again. The Guncom3 works great. Yea, if you sweep it quickly there is some lag in movement, but it's small and can be compensated for by shooting a little ahead of theThe FPS and Arcade modes are good but the mini-games are where the fun really is! The Guncom3 is fantastic! I almost didn't buy it because of the "professional review" at Gamespot. I'll never use that site again. The Guncom3 works great. Yea, if you sweep it quickly there is some lag in movement, but it's small and can be compensated for by shooting a little ahead of the moving target. I've never played any Time Crisis games. I put this game in the top 5 of all the PS3 games I have. The mini-games are a riot! Expand
  5. SYC
    Feb 4, 2008
    Classic Time Crisis. TC4 is the same thing seen in past iterations of the series and with the same class. It's fairly replayable and has loads of minigame extras to play but the main extra, a first person shooter style gun game, comes out as a poor and cheaply done imitation that is quickly ignored. It would have been far better to add a new rail shooter scenario to blast through asClassic Time Crisis. TC4 is the same thing seen in past iterations of the series and with the same class. It's fairly replayable and has loads of minigame extras to play but the main extra, a first person shooter style gun game, comes out as a poor and cheaply done imitation that is quickly ignored. It would have been far better to add a new rail shooter scenario to blast through as has been done in past titles but because of this and the dubious 'bug' enemies it contains, TC4 comes off as a good gun game but not a great one. Expand
  6. B.M.
    Dec 21, 2007
    It is what it is. Light gun games have never been long, and they don't have deep game play. It is a nice upgrade to the serise from the PS and PS2, and a lot of fun to play. Finally, a light gun game that works with my 61" high def TV. Also, The price for the game with the gun just dropped significantly from the original $90 price tag. Well worth the $50.
  7. JohnK.
    Dec 21, 2007
    This game rocks! Its exactly like the arcade plus so much more. You get the arcade version, a FPS missions, 20+ party shooting games, and the guncon which has 6 buttions and 2 analog sticks-it can be used for future games if developers support it. The reason its splitscreen for 2 players is b/c both players need to independantly duck and cover and shoot. If you liked this game is the This game rocks! Its exactly like the arcade plus so much more. You get the arcade version, a FPS missions, 20+ party shooting games, and the guncon which has 6 buttions and 2 analog sticks-it can be used for future games if developers support it. The reason its splitscreen for 2 players is b/c both players need to independantly duck and cover and shoot. If you liked this game is the arcade, then its a must have on the PS3. Don't buy it if you want a great story or you've never played the game in the arcades like these idiot critics that have trashed it. Expand
  8. Creation2012
    Dec 17, 2007
    The game isn't great like most of the other PS3 exclusives. But, it has its appeal to Time Crisis fans. I am one of those fans. I can imagine this game being a dud to people who don't appreciate the genre or the series. The characters are pretty cliche as is the story. But, as I said thats part of the appeal. With the new first person mode it adds another layer of replay to the The game isn't great like most of the other PS3 exclusives. But, it has its appeal to Time Crisis fans. I am one of those fans. I can imagine this game being a dud to people who don't appreciate the genre or the series. The characters are pretty cliche as is the story. But, as I said thats part of the appeal. With the new first person mode it adds another layer of replay to the title. Overall, its hard to judge for yourself if you cant pony up the nearly $100.00 that this title cost. But, if you like classic arcade style shooting you will wet yourself with this one. I like it alot. Its not one of those games I play all the time. However, I do enjoy about 2-3 hours per week. I really hope more Guncon games are released to soften the $100.00 blow. Graphics are top notch for this type of game, action is terrific, characters are cheesy as well as the voice acting. But, I think thats part of the appeal. Expand
  9. WillB.
    Dec 4, 2007
  10. HarryS.
    Dec 1, 2007
    Anyone who's forked over a Buck for a Time Crisis game in an arcade an enjoiyed themself, even if just for a second, will have a blast with this on their PS3. High-def graphics, and your very own lightweight GunCon3, as well as tonnes of system exclusives, are just icing on the Time Crisis cake.
  11. KennyL.
    Nov 23, 2007
    This game is fun depending on what you're expecting out a light gun game. The arcade mode is just like the arcade version where you duck and shoot and you automatically move from one scene to another. The mission mode is like a FPS and is almost a whole nother game in itself which i enjoyed. The mini games is also quite entertaining. The game is fairly easy and there is no way to This game is fun depending on what you're expecting out a light gun game. The arcade mode is just like the arcade version where you duck and shoot and you automatically move from one scene to another. The mission mode is like a FPS and is almost a whole nother game in itself which i enjoyed. The mini games is also quite entertaining. The game is fairly easy and there is no way to change the difficulty, therefore, should be really fun for first timers but not as challenging to the experienced. Overall i enjoyed the game, the light gun decent and buttons are well layed out. It is pricey for the bundle but hopefully other light gun based games come out to help ease the cost of having to buy the gun. Expand

Packed with a ton of unlockable content and a large amount of replayability, Time Crisis 4 is a fun game for any shooting fan looking to blast away with their PS3. The FPS Complete Mission mode places a new spin on the franchise, and the Crisis Missions and mini-games only extends the title's lifespan.
    Time Crisis 4 isn't broken, and the GunCon3 generally works as advertised; it's just appallingly unentertaining after ten minutes, insultingly expensive for what it offers, and has absolutely no place in the PS3 library of anyone but the most desperate gun nuts and Time Crisis devotees.
  3. Time Crisis 4 is an instant buy for long-time fans of the series. It really is a damn fine game, and the new Guncon has some potential for great games. At its core, the arcade game represents the perfect approximation of what it'd be like to be in a Jerry Bruckheimer action flick, and though it's over quickly, while it lasts, it's a blast.