6.2

1. MasJ.
    Jan 30, 2008
    Graphics are decent and the concept of time travel is interesting, however, the game is far too dark and linear. I could not force myself to play past the first few missions, there are far too many other great titles out there.
  2. GreyM.
    Nov 29, 2007
    The concept of this game is interesting but the game play is boring. It takes way too many shots to the head to kill someone. Online multiplayer was ridiculous, it takes very little skill. Just a bunch of people running around like chickens with their heads cut off aimlessly firing and time bubbles everywhere. In short I want my money back.
  3. Jul 17, 2014
    Timeshifts graphics for its time were great and has a good set up but it commits the worst offense its boring. The gameplay at first seems cool but it gets repetitive and the story is the weakest part of the game. This guy wants to kill you because..... you need a villain. You reverse, pause, and slow time but you do it over and over again it get boring. It even has some very easy puzzlesTimeshifts graphics for its time were great and has a good set up but it commits the worst offense its boring. The gameplay at first seems cool but it gets repetitive and the story is the weakest part of the game. This guy wants to kill you because..... you need a villain. You reverse, pause, and slow time but you do it over and over again it get boring. It even has some very easy puzzles that last 2 seconds. you get a few guns them being a pistol, flame pistol, crossbow, assault rifle, missile launcher, shotgun, and even a fire rifle. but you kill the same enemies over and over maybe get a special enemy but way to few. Also I think at some point your guy lost his vocal cords because he very says a word. Multiplayer is a ghost world it has standard game modes and time grenades but in the end there's not much special one time. I literally feel asleep playing this Expand

1. The epitome of mediocrity; it brings a few nice features with it, but ultimately adds nothing to the very crowded first-person shooter segment. Its A.I. is absurdly dumb, but requires more than a fair share of bullets to kill.
    A great deal of work was done to bring the look and feel of TimeShift up to date, though an equal amount of time should have been spent on the design and presentation.
  3. It doesn’t make TimeShift a bad game, it edges slightly above average thanks to the time powers.