8.0

1. Dec 9, 2010
    I love this game. I got on Tuesday for Saint Nicholas Day (I'm German). I'm still in the campaign, and I enjoy it, but its basically just go in, Shoot Terrorists, go to the next room, shoot terrorists again. This doesn't really bother me because other good games have the same thing. The multilayer and terrorist hunt are enjoyable. There are some graphical problems in the game, such as theI love this game. I got on Tuesday for Saint Nicholas Day (I'm German). I'm still in the campaign, and I enjoy it, but its basically just go in, Shoot Terrorists, go to the next room, shoot terrorists again. This doesn't really bother me because other good games have the same thing. The multilayer and terrorist hunt are enjoyable. There are some graphical problems in the game, such as the game being unoptimized which causes frame rate lag. After playing for a while, my computer overheated in game. I restarted my computer, went back to the game to find out my Rank, and Equipment was gone. There goes my 3 days of playing down the garbage. Sad that Ubisoft refuses to update a great game. Expand

1. With "Denied Ops" dropping the Conflict ball and "Call Of Duty 4"’s snappy splendour drowning any tactical sense, it’s a likeable and distracting continuation, but one that won’t be difficult to usurp. [Apr 2008, p.90]
  2. By coming at the city from a different angle and giving an extra richness to be the gameplay, the return to Vegas has been justified. [Apr 2008, p.62]
  3. If, like us, you found the first game a bit sticky and imprecise to play, you can rest easier with this sequel - this is a crisper experience. [Apr 2008, p.110]