7.7

1. Feb 19, 2014
    The game is promising, the story gameplay is just like how it is in the film. The animation is cool and the graphics are beautiful like any other Disney games! It's fun, but there is this new thing called 'Woody's roundup' where you can be a sheriff and control the town. It's creative but gets boring over little time because mostly all you hear is the music and yourself running towards aThe game is promising, the story gameplay is just like how it is in the film. The animation is cool and the graphics are beautiful like any other Disney games! It's fun, but there is this new thing called 'Woody's roundup' where you can be a sheriff and control the town. It's creative but gets boring over little time because mostly all you hear is the music and yourself running towards a certain objective.

The story is great, it's made for you to actually PLAY it while it sticks with the film's story which is cool and more simple. It's easy to get a Platinum trophy for this game so you might want to get it if you're a trophy hunter ;)
  2. Aug 14, 2013
    Toy Story Trilogy is my favourite movie franchise of all time so naturally I was very skeptical when I first saw the game and if it could live up to the wonderful world of Toy Story. As soon as I finished the game, I knew this was something special. I'm glad this is already regarded as a classic because it captures the essence of the franchise perfectly and allows for some extremely funToy Story Trilogy is my favourite movie franchise of all time so naturally I was very skeptical when I first saw the game and if it could live up to the wonderful world of Toy Story. As soon as I finished the game, I knew this was something special. I'm glad this is already regarded as a classic because it captures the essence of the franchise perfectly and allows for some extremely fun gameplay (especially for a movie-licensed game!).

This is the best movie-licensed and children's game of all time.
  3. Dec 26, 2011
    Wow for a kids game it packs allot of content no deep story though what did you expect? Loads of fun toy box is a blast! Toy story is no GOTY but its still a lot fun!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. Mar 24, 2011
    I bought this for my two girls, 6 and 5, and they love it. It's easily their favorite game now. Lots for them to do in the open sand box world. The reason I give it a perfect score is because when I often help them at a certain point in their game, they have to scream to get their controller back. Great game.
  5. Jan 17, 2011
    I bought this for my 6 year old son and I havent had a look in on my ps3 since!! It is rammed with features and the story box mode just keeps on giving. There is a great soundtrack to accompany the game and it seems finally that a movie tie in game has got it just about right. For any gamer wanting a challenge then this isnt the game for you, but its not aimed at gamers who are in theirI bought this for my 6 year old son and I havent had a look in on my ps3 since!! It is rammed with features and the story box mode just keeps on giving. There is a great soundtrack to accompany the game and it seems finally that a movie tie in game has got it just about right. For any gamer wanting a challenge then this isnt the game for you, but its not aimed at gamers who are in their teenage years or above. I must admit I have played coop with my son and what an enjoyable time we had. A brilliant pick up and play game with no violence which plagues so many games today. Utterly recommended for the young ones (and the kids at heart) who will lose themselves in the quirky, vibrant and absorbing world of Toy Story. Im a big gamer and this game hits the right notes for what it is intended for. Brilliant!!! Ive only given it a 9 as I have lost my PS3 to my son otherwise a worthwile and deserved 10. Expand
  6. Nov 22, 2010
    just like rjakjr said

the graphics were ok, Aside from that it was probably the biggest letdown game of the year. All you do is go around finding the "coins" of the game and throwing characters around. I understand Toy Story is a kids thing but were they going for newborn babies or what???â
  7. Sep 1, 2010
    Hmmm... well, graphics were ok, I guess. Aside from that it was probably the biggest letdown game of the year. Mafia II would be a close second, but that's another story. All you do is go around finding the "coins" of the game and throwing characters around. Yawn. I understand Toy Story is a kids thing but were they going for newborn babies or what???
  8. Sep 1, 2010

1. Dec 21, 2010
    Toy Story 3: The Videogame is geared toward a young audience but it is also a funny game that can "catch" players that still like to be captured by this kind of atmosphere. The free roam section is also surprisingly funny and well executed.
  2. Oct 28, 2010
    While the story mode has its moments, the toy box offers ridiculous amounts of customization along with hours of varied open ended gameplay.
  3. Toy Story 3 is not quite on par with the big boys as a hardcore adventure game. However, I can safely say that this is the best family movie tie-in game I have ever played-and I've played a lot of bad ones.