tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 2 more ratings

1. Nov 18, 2014
    Toy Story Mania
    a Decent shooting gallery
    Toy story mania is a great party game, I had fun even playing by myself. You can play with up to 2 players and battle each other through an entire booth or a single game at a time chasing each others high scores. The aiming feels very smooth. There are only 5 different galleries though, which is honestly not really a bad thing, the bad thing
    Toy Story Mania
    a Decent shooting gallery
    Toy story mania is a great party game, I had fun even playing by myself.
    The aiming feels very smooth.
    There are only 5 different galleries though, which is honestly not really a bad thing, the bad thing is that each feel the same while they desperately try not to.
    It doesn’t matter which mini game you are playing.
    All basically feel the same, hold down the trigger button and go crazy.
    There are some lesser mini games thrown in there like an egg catching challenge and a Bo peep challenge that feel very stiff and unresponsive compared to the rest of the game.
    I had fun with toy story mania, but it isn’t a game id get excited about playing with someone else.
tbd

No score yet - based on 1 Critic

1. Feb 8, 2013
    High Voltage Software brings Woody, Buzz and the Toy Story gang back in this new title. The overall concept is fun initially, but the gameplay grows monotonous and ends up becoming somehow repetitive. However, it can be the perfect excuse to dust off that Playstation Move.