Transformers: Dark of the Moon PlayStation 3

5.6

1. Jun 21, 2011
    Clearly, you need to be a major Trans Fan who loves all forms of TF media (Loved the classic cartoon, animes, comics, and even the movies) to appreciate this. And as one of 'em, I truly enjoyed the game as much as War for Cybertron even as the latter is the best of 'em.
  2. Aug 9, 2011
    Im currently in the process of playing this game, im on chapter 5. I am impressed, this game is alot of fun, especially for a big transformers fan like myself, im lovin the graphics and the great storyline, along with the details of each transformer. One thing i was upset about the movie is they didnt use mirage and wheeljacks real names but they did in the game, i think mirages was dinoIm currently in the process of playing this game, im on chapter 5. I am impressed, this game is alot of fun, especially for a big transformers fan like myself, im lovin the graphics and the great storyline, along with the details of each transformer. One thing i was upset about the movie is they didnt use mirage and wheeljacks real names but they did in the game, i think mirages was dino and wheeljacks was cube or something like that, but anyways, a few complaints though, their are a few glitches here and there and the other thing is, ive got like an hour playing time into this game and im already on chapter 5! Theirs only 7 chapters, the campaign is wayyyyyyy too short, but havent tried multiplayer yet, i sure will once the campaign is complete, but anyways,so far the game is alot of fun, if you are a die hard transformers fan like me and you enjoyed the movies, then you will enjoy this game, despite its very short length, not as good or long as war for cybertron but still a good transformers game 8/10 Expand
  3. Jan 2, 2013
    Since it was developed by High Moon Studios(the makers of the amazing War for Cybertron), I had very high expectations for this game. I've played both of the previous movie games, but both of them doesn't compare to Transformers: Dark of the Moon. The graphics in this game are amazing, along with the very detailed Transformers. Although some of the game's environments are a bit bland, oneSince it was developed by High Moon Studios(the makers of the amazing War for Cybertron), I had very high expectations for this game. I've played both of the previous movie games, but both of them doesn't compare to Transformers: Dark of the Moon. The graphics in this game are amazing, along with the very detailed Transformers. Although some of the game's environments are a bit bland, one of the things that caught my eye is the Stealth Force mode which allows the Transformers to transform into their modified vehicles with different weapons for a different Transformer. The gameplay though is a bit low since the controls in aiming in Robot mode is different from the controls in aiming in Stealth Force mode. This game isn't better than War for Cybertron but it's certainly a great game that leads up to the film. Expand

1. Playstation Official Magazine Australia
    Oct 6, 2011
    Though this game can offer fleeting firefight fun it is constantly dragged down by questionable design and a severe lack of polish. Whichever way your eye meets it, Transformers: Dark of the Moon is out of this world ordinary and to expect anything better from it would be lunar-cy. [September 2011 p80]
  2. Sep 27, 2011
    It's hard to think of Dark of the Moon as anything but crass movie advertising of the interactive variety and so it's hard to take it seriously as a game in its own right.
  3. Sep 16, 2011
    It seems like the developer ran out of the time before they could iterate upon last year's Transformers: War for Cybertron. This game winds up being a product of significantly lesser quality than it predecessor.