Trash Panic PlayStation 3

• Publisher: SCEA
  • Release Date: Jun 4, 2009
6.4

1. Dec 19, 2013
    I bought the game because the demo was so much fun. But then I found out that this game is brutally hard. It's almost unplayable and I never finished the game. I bought it because I thought it would give me some easy fun.
  2. Jan 19, 2013
    Trash Panic is very silly and very fun. Worth a purchase or at least a look. Good old arcade madness.
  3. Jul 16, 2011
    Trash Panic is a great pick up for 5 bucks but it not a great game long loading times and it's super hard
  4. MadsN
    Aug 4, 2009
    Trash Panic's concept is new and fresh. Squashing and breaking trash to make it fit into a certain amount of space is fun, no doubt about that. However, the trash is heavily influenced by cruel collision detection and downright broken physics. Trash hangs mid-air, metal suddenly inherits rubber-like physics and even a thin shell of debris will prevent you from smashing whatever is Trash Panic's concept is new and fresh. Squashing and breaking trash to make it fit into a certain amount of space is fun, no doubt about that. However, the trash is heavily influenced by cruel collision detection and downright broken physics. Trash hangs mid-air, metal suddenly inherits rubber-like physics and even a thin shell of debris will prevent you from smashing whatever is beneath it. On top of it all, the game lacks a tutorial to get yourself familiarized with the how-tos of the game. The music is like turning on the radio in the sense that the music ranges from decent to downright being annoying and lousy. Collapse

If you're looking for a cheap but good PSN-title, this is a nice game to spend your money on. Especially if you love to recycle trash.
  2. This is one of those puzzle games you'll play solid for three or four days, rashly declare as being the "Best Puzzle Game Ever" (your friends, wisely, will say that you should wait for a few weeks), but then leave to fester on your PS3's hard drive for some months before you can be bothered to visit it again. [JPN Import]
  3. About half of the time I’m playing the game, I’m having a good time, and the other half I’m darkly brooding about stringing up each of the game’s developers by their big toes and slapping them repeatedly in the faces with a giant mackerel. [JPN Import]