6.4

1. Sep 10, 2011
    Not perfect, but better than I was expecting. I like the cell-shaded art style. The beginning levels can be frustrating, but it's fun once you start leveling up your character and getting better weapons. I've definitely bought worse games for $10.
  2. Sep 8, 2011
    Totally addictive! Really captures the spirit of the show too. Wish it was a little easier when playing solo, but that's a small complaint. Highly recommend.
  3. Sep 2, 2011
    I'm having a lot of fun with this game. It's really a unique blend of humor from the show which seems to be all original and fun gauntlet like gameplay. I even unlocked a free episode. It was a great value for $10.
  4. Sep 8, 2011

1. Sep 26, 2011
    Fun for a while – especially when playing with a friend – but way too repetitive for the long run.
  2. Sep 23, 2011
    Although Ugly Americans: Apocalypsegeddon brings some amusement, when you start playing the game is quite disappointing. This is due too the very simple gameplay, a repetitive level design and inelaborate RPG elements.
  3. Sep 19, 2011
    Definitely a good buy for fans of the show and a worthwhile look for anyone else.