7.1

1. DonM.
    Jan 10, 2008
    Ideal game for those new to RPG and for those that don't want to spend a lot of time role playing (no wasting time buying and selling items). I enjoyed the challenge of beating the bosses; each had their strengths and weakness. Only after learning about their characteristics are you able to beat them. I finished the game alone and look forward to doing it again in 2 player mode with Ideal game for those new to RPG and for those that don't want to spend a lot of time role playing (no wasting time buying and selling items). I enjoyed the challenge of beating the bosses; each had their strengths and weakness. Only after learning about their characteristics are you able to beat them. I finished the game alone and look forward to doing it again in 2 player mode with my girlfriend as an intro to RPG. Expand
  2. AaronP.
    Jan 10, 2007
    VERY GOOD. Its like a world of warcraft for ps3.
  3. Dane.
    Mar 5, 2009
    andyman, you can completely customise all your weapons. There is secret places in the levels, you use orbs instead of gold and there are shops. Have you even played it? I am fed up of games getting reviews they dont deserve. Do not listen to the moaners, this is a solid hack n'slash for all you baldurs gate fans! The staffs are sooo cooool!
  4. AlexS.
    Nov 30, 2006
    This game is awsome especially if you have some one to play with, the fast pace RPG style gamePlay is incredibly smooth.
  5. ShamusM.
    Nov 14, 2007
    Great gameplay it falls short in some asspects not the greatest rpg but over all its pretty soild.
  6. Jun 26, 2015
    This game was the first game that i played on the ps3 in 2006. And it was great! I like how the enemies are big and when you fight its more like an arcade game. And the game is more about adventuring than looting. But when you find a crystal to upgrade your weapon, the whole game changes, your weapon change how it looks,works.. i think it holds up even today.
  7. May 24, 2012
    I actually liked UT:DK a lot. Was one of the first PS3 games that I had ever played. Gameplay was fun. Graphics are very colorful and shiny. Character models and enemies are ok looking. The story is kind of dumb doesn't make a lot of sense and the voice acting is by far the worst part of the game. This game is somewhat like Champions of Norrath with better graphics. You can choose from 3I actually liked UT:DK a lot. Was one of the first PS3 games that I had ever played. Gameplay was fun. Graphics are very colorful and shiny. Character models and enemies are ok looking. The story is kind of dumb doesn't make a lot of sense and the voice acting is by far the worst part of the game. This game is somewhat like Champions of Norrath with better graphics. You can choose from 3 classes a warrior, an assassin-ish type character who duel wields weapons and a mage. I had the most fun playing as a mage. There is slight customization at that you can change the color scheme of the clothes your character is wearing while you are selecting who you want to play as. It's not like it's mind blowing or amazing to do this but it is still something. This is an old hack and slash and in my eyes it's relatively fun. If you don't care about story or epic voice acting and just want to kill enemies it can be an enjoyable experience. It has cooperative so that makes it better. Collapse

If people are looking for a true next gen action RPG experience, they're not going to find it here. Plagued with current gen issues and repetitive combat, Dark Kingdom feels like it was ported over to the PS3 from a pre-existing console.
  2. From the experience of killing bugs, to the last-gen graphics, and the unfinished gameplay I would say skip this one entirely. That is unless you’re an Action RPG freak who has the ability to play online.
    To be fair, Dark Kingdom doesn't have any single game-destroying flaw, except perhaps for that murderous bastard camera. It's an average, if occasionally very frustrating example of a genre that's abundantly represented on other platforms.