6.4

1. Sep 21, 2013
    Good: It is a good entertainment.
    Bad: The truth is that is really "cheap" game at several levels. So I did one question to myself: "Why paying for this game when you can play free on internet similar games (with the same graphics)?
  2. Feb 23, 2013
    First off, let me say this: screw the critics. Urban trials is a fun, challenging game in the same vain as Trials HD on the Xbox. I will admit that its a watered down clone and it doesn't have the same personality but it is still fun and that is all that counts. The graphics are early PS3, the frame rate does tend to stutter at times, and the background chatter is annoying. Early in theFirst off, let me say this: screw the critics. Urban trials is a fun, challenging game in the same vain as Trials HD on the Xbox. I will admit that its a watered down clone and it doesn't have the same personality but it is still fun and that is all that counts. The graphics are early PS3, the frame rate does tend to stutter at times, and the background chatter is annoying. Early in the game, it is nearly impossible to get a fast run time and it is nearly impossible to do a basic flip because the bike you are given is slow and heavy but after a few runs you will have enough money to pimp out your bike (and rider) and things get much faster at that point. I love the urban street setting, riding across cars, tractors, and having the highway collapse under my bike is cool. This game is not perfect but it is fun and it is worth the price. Check out the demo and see for yourself. Expand
  3. Aug 18, 2015
    Urban Trial Freestyle is fun, except only at the beginning. Eventually, the difficulty ramps up to being so difficult that it is virtually unplayable. Character customization is pointless, and bike customization is just so limited in scope.
  4. Mar 7, 2013
    I never deleted a PSN or xbox live game, but this game is so bad, it deserve it. OK, I did deleted some, but based on a hdd space issue. The game physics is terrible, it prevents you from falling but with a set threshold. Both game modes are not enjoyable, but the stunt mode just wins the wtf award. for instance, in Deep crisis, fist trick is a flip, i can't even pull off one full flipI never deleted a PSN or xbox live game, but this game is so bad, it deserve it. OK, I did deleted some, but based on a hdd space issue. The game physics is terrible, it prevents you from falling but with a set threshold. Both game modes are not enjoyable, but the stunt mode just wins the wtf award. for instance, in Deep crisis, fist trick is a flip, i can't even pull off one full flip but leaderboard shows a 13294 degre flip! Could it be i'm just not good enough? Nope, this game was made to cash in on ps3 gamers waiting for trials HD, and then let them down with this subpar excuse of a trial game. Collapse

1. Jun 4, 2013
    I wouldn't classify this as a must-play title, but if you're starved for a Trials HD experience on a non-Microsoft platform, Urban Trial Freestyle does just enough to do the trick.
  2. CD-Action
    May 13, 2013
    Controls are not as superb as in Trials Evolution, physics engine not as perfectly precise and the challenges not as insanely over the top. That’s why Urban Trial Freestyle is a rival for Joe Danger rather than Trials Evolution. [CD-Action 06/2013, p.75]
  3. Games Master UK