6.4

1. Feb 24, 2013
    I played Trials 2 on steam and it was fun. So i decided to get Urban Trials. And I'm really enjoying this game. The bike controls and the tracks are easy to learn but hard to master, the setting feels very much like Motorstorm. I don't know why this game got so many bad reviews. Please don't listen to them and try it out for yourself.
  2. Apr 11, 2013
    This game is a blast. Quick paced, challenging and addicting. The physics felt spot on and the different bike setups was a nice touch. High replay value.
  3. Mar 23, 2013
    I've finished both PS3 and Vita versions.. they are very good. waiting for some dlc or additional maps. Also cant wait for iOS version! A must have for me!
  4. Feb 27, 2013
    I played Trials HD on my friend x-box, now got Urban Trial Freestyle on PS3 and i must say i'm very positively surprised! Critics compare it so much to Trials yes its the same genre but a whole different game. Controls are perfect for me easy at start but hard to master and earn 5 stars. I recommend it especially to play with friends.

1. Jun 4, 2013
    I wouldn't classify this as a must-play title, but if you're starved for a Trials HD experience on a non-Microsoft platform, Urban Trial Freestyle does just enough to do the trick.
  2. May 13, 2013
    Controls are not as superb as in Trials Evolution, physics engine not as perfectly precise and the challenges not as insanely over the top. That’s why Urban Trial Freestyle is a rival for Joe Danger rather than Trials Evolution. [CD-Action 06/2013, p.75]
  3. Apr 13, 2013