5.9

1. Dec 16, 2012
    This is the best game ever. Period. Ever look for tight racing controls? Fantastic single and multiplayer experience? Infinite replayability? WRC 3 is your game, neigh, your right as a human being.
  2. Apr 3, 2013
    Next to the Dirt games this is the best rally racing game available. Where the Dirt games have spun off into other themed racing events, this game purely focuses on rally racing.

Beware you will not like this game if you are looking for an arcade style racer. The driving is fantastic if you are a fan of games like Dirt series, Gran Turismo, Forza, etc.
  3. Sep 27, 2013
    Just picked this up and was suprised after middling reviews. Much Purer rally than Dirt and the handling is good. Tough for new players? Maybe but I guess that what practise is for. It's not a bad game because it presents a challenge.

1. May 10, 2013
    The bottom line is that I play games to have fun. While I found the handling and tracks fun, I have no desire to play a game whose difficulty curve turns it into a second job because it demands near-perfection from the outset. Chances are, if this game is for you, you've already bought it.
  2. Apr 8, 2013
    WRC 3 may have a professional sounding name, but the game is more of a disappointment across the board. The amount of content is both impressive and disappointing at the same time. Nothing here will drag players away from better experiences elsewhere, and the sheer lack of modes just makes it feel like a rushed effort. I really wanted to like WRC 3 much more than I did, due to the fact that I am a sucker for the genre, but sadly it is nearly impossible to recommend to anyone without mentioning competitors in the process.
  3. Apr 1, 2013
    It's commendable that WRC 3 aims to give a full rally experience – complete with the need to repair cars between stages - and not dilute it with other forms of off-road racing. Despite this commitment to the sport and the fact that the game has some fun moments, its middling execution only goes so far.