6.4

1. Sep 11, 2014
    The leveling process is the most fun, which can be done in one day. All end game content is boring, repetitive, and way too easy. Every dlc is a testament to unrealized potential.

The community (including the current SOE community manager for dcuo) is even worse than the actual game. The community manager revels in threatening posters on the forums. If they make a complaint about something, he threatens to make it worse. He used the words "be careful what you wish for" while twisting the words of a poster. Google "dcuo forum the current prestige cap isn't going to work" the green name on the third page of the thread to see the way he manages the community he was hired to manage. "Be careful what you wish for..." and he made good on that threat, the very next game update addressed the issue at hand in the most sadistic way imaginable.

The devs used to know what they were doing, but recently they've been adding boring and monotonous game mechanics that cater to three-year-olds and then the devs (especially the current creative director) openly insult their customers in the game's forums. Every week they make a new decision that is a deal breaker for people who used to be fanboys of the game.

If you start playing it and you enjoy it, it will be a completely different game within a year. If you decide to pick it up and you love the game, the question in the back of your head should be: How long until they introduce my deal breaker to the game? Because players that were at one point the biggest supporters and fanboys of this game are now leaving en masse (I used to love this game and said many times I'd be playing this game till the servers shutdown). Right now the universally decided most obnoxious fanboy for this game is fuming about the most recent changes, other forumites are trolling him reminding him of how he previously always said the devs are always right, and telling him he could never make good on his threat to quit the game because he has previously proclaimed that his league is like family and he loves them. Will they lose that prominent fanboy? Only time will tell, but this one is definitely gone.

Check out the dcuo forums and I can almost guarantee you'll see long time players begging the devs not to introduce some bull crud mechanic that will destroy the fun of the game.

The game is buggy and you disconnect a lot, but for a longtime I convinced myself that all games will be buggy and glitchy and kick me out from time to time, it's the willful decisions that the devs make to dumb down the game and their constant underestimation of their players' intelligence and skill that got me to quit playing what was my favorite game for two years.
  2. Jul 30, 2015
    DC Universe online is a open world mmo that allows you to choose a variety of powers that have no effect on how you play the game at all! You will see alot of awfully made satire Marvel characters that are just too sad to look at in the DC world. There are way to many f u c k i n g deadpool fanboys that are praying to Stan Lee for a Marvel Universe online, like get the h e ll out of hereDC Universe online is a open world mmo that allows you to choose a variety of powers that have no effect on how you play the game at all! You will see alot of awfully made satire Marvel characters that are just too sad to look at in the DC world. There are way to many f u c k i n g deadpool fanboys that are praying to Stan Lee for a Marvel Universe online, like get the h e ll out of here no one even likes deadpool, all he does is sprout stupid sly remarks only a 12 year old would find funny, or older people with mental and personality disorders but Stan Lee knew he would have to cater to those fans too. Thus deadpool was born. God d am n it sorry i got off track. Anyway you get to choose between a hero or a villian. Ony the sociopathic teens would choose villians because their mom doesnt let them listen to their heavy metal in the house. After choosing the hero side you get to choose a mentor which only contributes to the move sets you get. Theirs wonderwoman, batman and superman. which ever one you choose sends you to their city of protection. This is where all the other stupid looking characters are. You will get to do quests that normally f u c k up and repeats the same g o d d a m n dialogue over and over. "Your hacking skills are good lex, but not good enough." "Your hacking skills are good lex, but not good enough." "Your hacking skills are good lex, but not good enough." "Your hacking skills are good lex, but not good enough." "Your hacking skills are good lex, but not good enough." "Your hacking skills are good lex, but not good enough." "Your hacking skills are good lex, but not good enough." "Your hacking skills are good lex, but not good enough." "Your hacking skills are good lex, but not good enough." "Your hacking skills are good lex, but not good enough." "Your hacking skills are good lex, but not good enough." "Your hacking skills are good lex, but not good enough." "Your hacking skills are good lex, but not good enough." "Your hacking skills are good lex, but not good enough." "Your hacking skills are good lex, but not good enough." "Your hacking skills are good lex, but not good enough." "Your hacking skills are good lex, but not good enough." "Your hacking skills are good lex, but not good enough." "Your hacking skills are good lex, but not good enough." "Your hacking skills are good lex, but not good enough." "Your hacking skills are good lex, but not good enough." "Your hacking skills are good lex, but not good enough." "Your hacking skills are good lex, but not good enough." "Your hacking skills are good lex, but not good enough." "Your hacking skills are good lex, but not good enough." "Your hacking skills are good lex, but not good enough." "Your hacking skills are good lex, but not good enough." "Your hacking skills are good lex, but not good enough." "Your hacking skills are good lex, but not good enough." "Your hacking skills are good lex, but not good enough." "Your hacking skills are good lex, but not good enough." "Your hacking skills are good lex, but not good enough." "Your hacking skills are good lex, but not good enough." "Your hacking skills are good lex, but not good enough." "Your hacking skills are good lex, but not good enough." "Your hacking skills are good lex, but not good enough." "Your hacking skills are good lex, but not good enough." "Your hacking skills are good lex, but not good enough." "Your hacking skills are good lex, but not good enough." "Your hacking skills are good lex, but not good enough." "Your hacking skills are good lex, but not good enough." Anyway the game is kinda stupid and really boring as you get to fight f u c k i n g apes and other stupid s h i t. The characters look like an 8 year old child with major downsyndrome colored onto a napkin and gave it to the developers. With scarecrow looking like he frequents children's birthday parties. I am just sick of this game's s h i t. I cringe whenever someone asks to play it. The voice acting budget had atleast $39 to it's name. Martian Man Hunter makes my d i c k stand up and barks. The word is low res and not interesting to explore. You can only fly so fast, it'll make you want to make a new character and do the same stupid intro level again. In the end though you realized that someone on the dev team got raped in the butt by a DC employee and got really salty and tried to make the worst game with their name on it ever. And that my friends is exactly what they did. Thanks for the pepperoni pizza-yours truly-lex Expand
  3. Aug 2, 2015
    really? this is a game is still out in 2015? **** to win game i just wanna kill my self every time i see this interface...zero graphics zero classes zero everything. have fun.
  4. Jun 3, 2016
    Ok so let me be straight honest if you want a brawler style mmo this will be for you as you can do all your moves via combos. PvP is fun but not properly scaled when I say this lvl 10 Vs lvl 30's that are super geared. Now for the end game content....

I hate this game when it comes to endgame content and the fact you can only hold 2000$ unless your a member and don't plan on buying stuff off the Broker as everything is easily 20k-7mil which is retarded.
    Everything is locked behind a paywall a game thats free to play and forces you to get a membership to play there content is NOT a F2P game. I hate that 8 player dgns aka raids reset after a month not after a week.I also hate the dgn system running in a dgn with 4 dps is so terrible cause all the dying and etc and you rip aggro 24/7 if your group sucks and you are good making you spend more money for repairs potions and etc. Oh did I also say a terrible community ran by a ton of teens or kids. None are supportive whatsoever even though I'm always top damage in my group with my Hardlight combo. Just seeing chat where peeps ask for help and instead the ones asking for help get insulted.

I only enjoyed this game due to customization and sheer boredom make sure you play with the HUD/Ui either hidden or transparent through options other wise it will BURN your tv screen and its a **** to fix because how stagnant it is.

I'd give this game a much higher score it really deserves one but the hidden paywall you find out about at max lvl.if you are wanting to have more spending money to venture off to buy other things such as Auras via Broker. Take it from me get a month of membership and then cancel it to make sure its something you want to make use of that stupid dlc everything costs $$ theres a thing called Escrow when your spending funds hit cap which is 2k unless you have a membership all your money goes into your Escrow aka bank that you can not have access to unless your a member then it adds to your wallet so get membership at 30 if you do get it.

Ignore the positive ratings for this Pay to enjoy game there is about 6-8 powers to choose from and rest are locked behind a pay wall unless your a member. I mean you can't even access majority of the end game content about 85% of it is locked unless your a member or buy each DLC separately which is a waste because you'll end up spending more money. Take it from me skip this game and play Onigiri or Warframe on the Ps4.
  5. May 11, 2014
    This game annoys me. The heroes/villains that are created can act about 4 different ways, giving them no definitive character. The combat is repetitive and there is no fun in buying new weapons. They all look stupid, as does the armour. Missions are as follows:
    Go somewhere
    Fight 10-25 enemies the same way Steal/administer something Put something somwhere Fight a crappy boss I
    Go somewhere
    Fight 10-25 enemies the same way
    Steal/administer something
    Put something somwhere
    Fight a crappy boss
    I dislike this game. It could have been so much better.
  6. Dec 23, 2013
    Super hero World of Warcraft. There is so much variety in character looks, costume, powers, abilities. Although laggy at some points, (This could be my specific internet), questing and customizing are fun and easy.
  7. Feb 6, 2014
    DC Universe Online is a solid port.
    Pros:
    -Great Character customization
    -Features the Best and Worst DC Superheroes and Supervillans
    -Well Voice Acted
    -Good Gameplay
    -Great Graphics
    -Solid Controls
    -Fantastic Sound Design
    -It's Free No PS+ Subscription Required
    Cons:
    -It can feel a bit repetitive at times
    -No story what-so-ever
    Recommendation: Hardcore Gamers and DC Fans
  8. Jan 17, 2014
    This game has a lot of potential. Unfortunately the devs are unwilling to bring the game to its full potential which keeps the game from being good. Apart from the lag and connection issues, and trust me there's plenty of those in this game, my biggest gripe is the poor decision making by the devs. Almost a year ago they decided to implement the counter mechanics unto the PvE side andThis game has a lot of potential. Unfortunately the devs are unwilling to bring the game to its full potential which keeps the game from being good. Apart from the lag and connection issues, and trust me there's plenty of those in this game, my biggest gripe is the poor decision making by the devs. Almost a year ago they decided to implement the counter mechanics unto the PvE side and since then it has been a fail and frustrating every time you play. At one point they where so eager to further increase the deserter penalty that it cause a whole fiasco over something dumb. The last DLC's haven't been that great at all. Legendary membership seems to not be worth it since most of the perks are useless and theirs work around for the restrictions for free and premium members. Overall you can try for free but if you want to play a good MMO then this is not it. Expand
  9. Dec 27, 2013
    I decided to try this out with a friend and it is actually a very impressive game it does everything right in terms of being both traditional mmo and keeping it all super-heroed, however I am not interested at all in spending £54 on half a years worth of playing. Not a fan of subscription based games at all.
  10. Jan 15, 2014
    This game is garbage, It has some good ideas yes but executes them poorly. The graphics are rubbish and thats a compliment. The gam play is boring and repetitive, after you leave the first part of the game and exit the police station. When you fight the weird monkeys on the beach, you will agree with what Im saying. After you fight these, you've literally seen the combat system in theThis game is garbage, It has some good ideas yes but executes them poorly. The graphics are rubbish and thats a compliment. The gam play is boring and repetitive, after you leave the first part of the game and exit the police station. When you fight the weird monkeys on the beach, you will agree with what Im saying. After you fight these, you've literally seen the combat system in the whole game. Same few enemies throughout the game and its just as bad as a Spider Man movie game. I think the games powers, well ok the flight mode is kind of cool. Give it half an hour and that gets boring too. All your going to do with flight, Is fly on top of a building and fly around before you get bored. I wanted to be able to use this power by grabbing someone and throwing them off a building or flying through a building or something. Basically DC Universe in a nutshell is killing bad graphical enemies, that are repetitive, story is lousy, and overall I would say save your hard drive space. Even if you have a spare 480GB Save the space, You never know what it could come in use for. Expand
  11. Jun 9, 2014
    The most underrated game on the PS4 and best action mmo I've played. I've been playing for years and will continue to do so until this game is just a memory.
  12. Dec 4, 2013
    My friend made me play dc universe online on ps4. it' free, so I figured why not.

I played it on ps3, beat the tutorial and never touched it again, I hated it. for some reason on ps4 I find it kinda fun. it's not the best mmo, it needs more polish but being free, it's nice to try out. there is lots of variety as you make your character with different element, weapon, and super hero

there is lots of variety as you make your character with different element, weapon, and super hero or villain as your mentor. example, I made a guy who can fly, mentored by super man who uses Staves and the element of fire. my friend flys, also mentored by super man, but has the power of plants, and can heal..

I have only played about 3 days, but I can say it's worth playing. 6/10 needs more polish but worth trying to all.
  13. Sep 23, 2014
    The premise of the game seems fun you get to be a superhero or villian but the missions are repetitive and boring and it seems like a slow grindfest to level up.
  14. Mar 21, 2014
    Hard to get into then harder to put down. This game wins you over the more time you spend with it. Throw in some great DLC and you have endless hours of superhero/villain mayhem.
  15. Sep 17, 2014
    Horrible Game

Game Trailers were so Cool but I have downloaded the game and Graphic sucks for next generation .....
    I dont know why , but it seems that we get a lot of superhero games with poor Game Playss.

WHY DC ? WHY MARVEL ?
  16. Dec 12, 2013
    I want to love this game but it is simply not ready yet on the PS4. While the core game is still intact, mostly, the game came with a ton of crippling bugs that make it almost unplayable. The biggest one is the PvP issues they have been having. The queues won't que up and, when they do get you inside the fighting area, it kicks you out soon after. The leveling process, while fun, can beI want to love this game but it is simply not ready yet on the PS4. While the core game is still intact, mostly, the game came with a ton of crippling bugs that make it almost unplayable. The biggest one is the PvP issues they have been having. The queues won't que up and, when they do get you inside the fighting area, it kicks you out soon after. The leveling process, while fun, can be stonewalled if a bug comes around that won't you complete a quest, like what is currently in game. There's alot of things that need to be fixed for the PS4 version before it can be called a finished product and given a score. Till then, this is my placeholder and my warning to anyone who might be interested in the game on the new console: Give it time. Give them time to work out all the bugs and then you'll find a wonderful MMO that is fairly different from the rest of the stuff out there. Expand
  17. Jul 20, 2016
    FREE IS IRRELEVANT !!!!!

-wha the heck does it matter if its free or &60. ? -Free just means we get screwed! as the micro transactions are insane.. -They will give you a tiny bit of whatever currency and to get anything cool ya gotta buy itl... (Same with THE SECRET WORLD) Another amazing concept/storyline for a mmo but free to play KILLS IT.. ---DCUO Had/has sooooo much
    FREE IS IRRELEVANT !!!!!

-wha the heck does it matter if its free or &60. ?
    -Free just means we get screwed! as the micro transactions are insane..

---DCUO Had/has sooooo much potential..
    --FLYING is fun!
    -The music in villain headquarter/.nightclubs is awesome & addicting.
    -The 'flirty' animation when idle is aweome looking..
    -WEAPONS- 10/10 Staff,dual pistols,hand cannon= awesome!
    -weapon-melle or ranged- 10/10 addictingly awesome...
    --Pretty much the game suffers from two MAJOR problems aside from FREE TO PLAY.

**1 is the the fighting esp POWERS...if this game just had the weapons it would be amazing!!!
    --& The weapons are 10/10
    ~I love ranged & melee with Staff,,Shield,,rifle,all of them are just STR8^ FUN

**POWERS- they made them too complicated.. not to use them,,BUT DAMAGE stats.its soo exhausting learning the mechanics of how to be powerful enough to have a high eough Combat Rating to wear whatever armor or enter whatever arena..

-Like some dude said her ein a review about FLYING- You cant use it properly. like drop someone from high up...
    ---And the Speed & Agility movement are soooo glitch that I had to pay money to respect back to flight.

--DCUO IS SPECIAL!!! JIM LEE for chriss sake does the art!!! This was my HERO as a kid with X-men reboot in 1990...

-voice acting is AMAZING!

-Layout and B-list heroes & villains are ALLLL here...

B U T-- The story is A W F U L..And with NO STORY=== NO GAME!!!
    ---Brainiac~~!! Gimmie a break... All because Superman is killed in th efuture.. please!!!!

----I said this before- This story MUST BE DARKER OR SOMETHING BRAND NEW....
    --Brainiac is tooo boring & disliked,,,,,Deathstroke,,The Joker,,,Shazaam,Batman,,Wonderwoman..
    ALL THESE Heroes & Villains can/should be the new villain that takes over earth....

---REMEMBER THAT Animated Batman/Flash cartoon " Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox "

Where Aquaman is at war with WONDERWOMAN. Atlantis VS Amzon Island...And BOTH hate humans or everyone else....NOW that is the type of story a MMO needs..or an expnasin needs to offer a new storyline like DESTINY TAKEN KING DID....

---I cant seem to move on from this game..i don't play it anymore but I want to play it again & I miss it greatly,,,,

please reboot the game or sequel it EVERQUEST style..
  18. Dec 23, 2013
    I've played it for fifty hours, which says it all really. It'd be worth the price of a game, as I'm still enjoying it a lot, but it's free, so go mental and destroy everything as a psycho villain.
  19. Feb 6, 2014
    This game isn't going to revolutionize anything, but it is a decent MMO. I haven't reached end-game content yet, but I have done some group content and it is good enough. This will hold you over nicely if you are looking for an MMO prior to FFXIV on PS4. The graphics are not great and seem stuck in the previous gen, but with this game being available on release and also being a port fromThis game isn't going to revolutionize anything, but it is a decent MMO. I haven't reached end-game content yet, but I have done some group content and it is good enough. This will hold you over nicely if you are looking for an MMO prior to FFXIV on PS4. The graphics are not great and seem stuck in the previous gen, but with this game being available on release and also being a port from PS3 I don't think we could expect much more. Besides, how many MMOs that are currently available have the most cutting edge graphics, even on PC? I haven't tried any regulated PVP, but I have definitely dealt with the darker side of PVP being on a PVP server. Opposing factions will grief the hell out of you simply out of boredom (can only assume these are children playing or adults living in their parents house with a grudge against the world due to their lack of motivation to further their lives... because I sure can't imagine a reasonable adult would get any sort of enjoyment out of camping a low level area while they are at level cap just to see that toon get repeatedly two shotted and sent back to respawn). If you can tolerate being in a PVE realm you should be fine, but I definitely prefer the PVP realms even though the children like to grief. I like the armory system and how you change appearance with each piece of gear while maintaining the option to change your style back to how you originally designed your avatar without sacrificing the stat upgrades from the new gear. The first few levels give you a bunch of biker gear and I really did not like it so I was able to revert my appearance back to the dark and futuristic appearance that I originally chose and kept the stat upgrades as I progressed. Questing is pretty basic if you have ever played an MMO. A lot of "go here and kill 20 of these" type quests. The game uses your basic tank, heal, dps system while also involving a control role which so far seems to be movement altering or debuffing powers. It is cool to have some run-ins with known heroes and villains from the DC stables. It adds a level of comfort and familiarity in this universe. Combat is nice in that it gets away from the click and wait mechanics and instead goes with a more hack and slash, button mashing experience (perhaps button mashing isn't accurate since there are specific button combos that perform different attacks and abilities).
    So if you are looking for a game that will bring a new experience this may not be the game for you. If you are looking for another WoW style MMO but with a little more of an action combat system then this could be a great option. I personally take it in in small doses and it works well. A half hour or hour every couple days and I am content. I won't be couching this one and spending 18 hour stretches as I have in my younger years with more original MMO experiences.
  20. Feb 28, 2014
    best things : characters customization, flight, climbing, running like flash, team dungeons, scenarios in dungeons and instances, fights against boss like Metallo, Lex Luthor, Bizarro, Clay Face, Queen Bee, Gorilla Grodd, Pinguin, Poison Ivy, DoomsDay, Mr Freeze and many others, monitored quests (superman, batman, wonder woman), Playing iconic characters (Joker, Bane, double face andbest things : characters customization, flight, climbing, running like flash, team dungeons, scenarios in dungeons and instances, fights against boss like Metallo, Lex Luthor, Bizarro, Clay Face, Queen Bee, Gorilla Grodd, Pinguin, Poison Ivy, DoomsDay, Mr Freeze and many others, monitored quests (superman, batman, wonder woman), Playing iconic characters (Joker, Bane, double face and others) in pvp, booster gold humor, NPC
    less : solo fights against normal mobs, regions in MMO (outside instances) are often the same, boring after a certain moment, too mush level and time consuming for armors upgrading, raid dungeons very difficult or need best armors level, craft, guild

Game play : 6,5/10, graphics : 6,5/10, back ground : 6,5/10, lifetime : 6,5/10, sound : 7/10, character customization : 8/10, flight : 7/10
  21. Mar 17, 2014
    VERY GOOD - Hero or villain? The game allows you create a character and your decisions change up the story mode while remaining in the same universe. The story is interesting and entertaining enough to want to complete the main storyline. The fantasy RPG improves from the PS3 version and runs a lot more smoothly. I'd recommend you play with a friend.
  22. May 20, 2014
    So far playing DC Universe I have had a amazing time just exploring the popular sights and meeting the Hero's. I Love it! I look forward to further developments in the game
  23. Aug 6, 2014
    It's another cool free game on PS4 and it's good fun. The PC version is still a bit better to control and this does look like an aged PC/PS3 port. Still, it makes up for it by being quite mind to new players and well worth downloading and trying out for a few hours (give it at least 10 hours before making judgement. There's a lot of early tutorial stuff that might make it feel slower thanIt's another cool free game on PS4 and it's good fun. The PC version is still a bit better to control and this does look like an aged PC/PS3 port. Still, it makes up for it by being quite mind to new players and well worth downloading and trying out for a few hours (give it at least 10 hours before making judgement. There's a lot of early tutorial stuff that might make it feel slower than it really is.) Expand
  24. Oct 11, 2014
    DC Universe Online

Game-play:The game play is amazing i really loved it. The way all the power are different feels amazing.The combat system is very good and most of the skills are usefull. Story:The story as a hero is a little boring but the story as a villain is very good. Graphics:Graphics are ok i do not really care anyway. Notes:The game have lots of value and it is very
    DC Universe Online

Graphics:Graphics are ok i do not really care anyway.

Notes:The game have lots of value and it is very good and the online missions where you team up with friends and other characters are great as a hero or as a villain but the game is free a RPG MMO and you expect to be you know free but is you do not pay you cant really play as you want.Some power have to be bought with real money and some items too you have to even pay for the ability to carry as many in game money as you want so that is the main reason for the 6 out of 10 score it could be better.
  25. Oct 28, 2014
    Enjoyable so far. I've tried a few different builds I do wish there was some sort of training area where you could play with builds without having to go through the into again but still fun. Lots of options when building from style, weapon, magic, etc. Still figuring out the stores and details of the game but the mechanics are good and its a fun game overall. True the graphics won't blowEnjoyable so far. I've tried a few different builds I do wish there was some sort of training area where you could play with builds without having to go through the into again but still fun. Lots of options when building from style, weapon, magic, etc. Still figuring out the stores and details of the game but the mechanics are good and its a fun game overall. True the graphics won't blow you away but as others have mentioned its a port and the fact that its free and fun make it worth it for me. Expand
  26. Dec 10, 2014
    Yes this game is majorly under rated by alot of people however, this game forces people to pay way too much. If you pay monthly for this game then I say it gets a 10/10. However, if you don't, and you buy the dlc then I say it gets an 8/10. Last but not least if you don't pay then I say it gets a 6/10. the 8/10 is fairly generous, too. Considering how limited this game is even to those whoYes this game is majorly under rated by alot of people however, this game forces people to pay way too much. If you pay monthly for this game then I say it gets a 10/10. However, if you don't, and you buy the dlc then I say it gets an 8/10. Last but not least if you don't pay then I say it gets a 6/10. the 8/10 is fairly generous, too. Considering how limited this game is even to those who just bought the DLC. Expand
  27. Dec 24, 2014
    Amazing FREE MMORPG game on your console. Create your own hero or villain and progress through the missions. Well designed. Although there're lots of DLC to help you progress, without them you are still fine and it is not aiming for your wallet. But hey, it's free so why not!
  28. Apr 6, 2015
    I havent seen a free to play MMO game be as stable as DC Universe. Its a great game to play but isnt the best either. Here are its pros and cons
    PROS
    1.theres UNLIMITED CUSTOMIZATION, and that is the thing that i love about it the most. U can really follow a villian or a hero, choose ur powers and weapon, which as cool as hell!!!! 2. Missions are intriguing to play and the storyline is
    PROS
    2. Missions are intriguing to play and the storyline is well created and presented.
    3. Connection is very good and i had no problems with it.
    4. creating parties and working together is a good idea.
    5. multiple cities and large maps really creates some room to explore the world.

CONS
    1.The combat system was a large dissapointment as there are no effects of any damage felt and u can just keep on pressing the same button without falling after getting a hit. This means that blocking is useless.
    2. Sometimes i enter a server that does not have any other player.
    3. There isnt much to do after completion of the game(roughly lvl 30) and the side missions are boring.

VERDICT
    Overall, DC Universe is a success which comes with failiures that cannot be improved with updates. But, without a doubt, it is the best Free to play MMO game ever.
  29. Aug 7, 2016
    Here is the TRUTH OK, this game is bad. I am talking, Superman 64, Aquaman 64 , E.T. bad. The only single redeeming "quality" is the top notch voice acting. And that's only good thing about this game. This game belongs , in the very same place they dug up those E.T. cartridges in desert. This game should have never, been conceived period. As a matter of fact , this game gives anything DCHere is the TRUTH OK, this game is bad. I am talking, Superman 64, Aquaman 64 , E.T. bad. The only single redeeming "quality" is the top notch voice acting. And that's only good thing about this game. This game belongs , in the very same place they dug up those E.T. cartridges in desert. This game should have never, been conceived period. As a matter of fact , this game gives anything DC Comics related? A permanent "black eye" this also explains why the new 52 came and went, and ultimately failed. I wouldn't wish this game , on my worst enemy? Check that, actually I would. The worst thing is that you could ever do, is download and play this game. It's a complete and utter , waste of time. And that's the TRUTH! Expand

1. Playstation Official Magazine Australia
    Mar 3, 2014
    If you mooch for free off only one MMO this year, make it this one. [February 2014, p78]
  2. Playstation Official Magazine UK
    Jan 26, 2014
    Artistically it's a bit gaudy. [Feb 2014, p.87]
  3. Dec 19, 2013
    DC Universe Online is a title in its own way unique, not only because it is now one of the few MMORPGs available on consoles, but also because it is perhaps the only exponent of the superhero genre to have discrete character.