8.3

1. Apr 14, 2014
    Best MMO on consoles/PC with cross-platform play between both. Also the best Final Fantasy game to come out in years. This is a must buy for fans of classic Final Fantasy games and MMOs alike.
  2. Apr 15, 2014
    First of the PS4 controller works great with this game you can tell the dev team devoted alot of time getting the controls right, next final fantasy 11 is one of my favourite mmo's of all time, FFXIV has topped it by a great margin, Eorzea is a magnificent immersive world with wonderful music that captures the final fantasy trademark, I spent endless hours in the beta and am glad to say I will be spending many many more in the full game, one fault I wish they would of considered though they could have had more npc's with voice acting. Expand
  3. Apr 14, 2014
    Excellent game, but I took off 2 points for the overpriced monthly subscription price.

I don't mind games with a monthly fee (esp mmo's), but if we're already paying $40 for the game, there is no reason to charge an additional $15 per month. $5 would of been fine, and you probably would of gotten more people to buy it.
  4. Apr 15, 2014
  5. Apr 14, 2014
    This is the best game currently available on the PS4. in my opinion. Very, very well done MMO with gorgeous graphics and TONS of stuff to do in the game. You will not be bored. You can solo most of the game if that's your thing, but you will need to group up for storyline dungeons (4 player group). Don't worry though, there's something called the Duty Finder that will automatically group you with others wanting to do that dungeon. Game is such a blast! Expand
  6. Apr 15, 2014
    This game is simply awesome! There is a lot of content and tons to explore. It mixes some old school Final Fantasy with a whole new real time fight system, all blended together into an MMO. I think this is the best PS4 game out right now in my opinion. Graphics are good, not stellar but I'm not complaining. The music is by far some of the best I have heard coming from a game. Easter Sunday is coming up soon, and guess what? There are easter eggs and banner decorations all over Gridania (One of the cities in the game). These are just the little touches in an MMO game that makes you smile and enjoy the scenery as you are playing. The interface and user controls with the touch pad took a while to get use to. It was a bit confusing at first knowing what window did what and how the controls worked. After a few hours, you get the hang of it but that is my only negative. Great game, buy it! Subcription.............who cares? Buy it! Expand

1. Apr 15, 2014
    Three years after the disastrous launch of Final Fantasy XIV, Square Enix produces an high quality MMORPG, with a revised and corrected gameplay. Ps4 version runs at 1080p, even if it's not always smooth, and includes all the content of the last expansion, that greatly improves the endgame.
  2. Apr 15, 2014
    With Final Fantasy XIV : A Realm Reborn, Yoshida and his team have won their bet, and offer a radically different game than Final Fantasy XIV Online. The game has some very interesting systems, starting with the evolution of your characters and Jobs. Moreover, it is a very accessible game that you can enjoy easily and quickly. A great alternative to games like World of Warcraft, with a Japanese feel that should delight the fans of the series. This time Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn deserves to be successful. As for this PS4 version, it simply delivers what we already saw on PC, with two new cool options: remote play on PS Vita and Share functionality.
  3. Apr 14, 2014
    New players jumping aboard the A Realm Reborn train will find a huge game filled with content which will keep them busy for a very long time. The "next gen version" pretty much runs at high-end PC settings, which means something if you have been stuck with the PlayStation 3 client: the upgrade is simply gorgeous.