6.8

1. Jan 2, 2014
    The Game is really not a bad one. It act as a simple yet creative Game in itself. I played it on the PS3 and you had to control it without buttons by simply move the controller. In Journey it works as a camera and in Flower, but in Flow it`s a Pain in the ass. The controls change nearly every 8 seconds which makes it unplayable.
  2. Apr 30, 2014
    Not knowing anything about this game going in, I spent the entirety of its duration trying to find a rhyme and reason behind the various shapes and sounds that evolved my organisms. It wasn't until the credit level rolled that I realized flOw isn't about figuring anything out - it's simply an appreciation of shapes and sounds with an element of smooth motion controls that allowed for aNot knowing anything about this game going in, I spent the entirety of its duration trying to find a rhyme and reason behind the various shapes and sounds that evolved my organisms. It wasn't until the credit level rolled that I realized flOw isn't about figuring anything out - it's simply an appreciation of shapes and sounds with an element of smooth motion controls that allowed for a short, enjoyable zen-like experience.

I don't see myself playing it again, except to show a friend. The co-op gives a slightly competitive aspect in its various evolution outcomes - we raced to become bigger and more intricate for each stage-unique organism.

It's not for everyone, but if you're a fan of immersive, visual treats, it's worth picking up for the $6 price tag.
  3. Dec 31, 2013
    I love games like Flower, but flow is missing the er in that game, making this game a rather pain in the ass! I like games like this indie game and I have played it on all consoles and even PC, but it is still not good.
  4. Feb 4, 2015
    FlOw has a very interesting concept, unfortunately the developers missed out on something greater.
    controls could use some work. I found I spent a lot of time trying to figure out how to get the guy to where I wanted it to go.
    Overall it wasn't a terrible game but i'll probably never play it again.

1. May 8, 2014
    flOw is still a good game, but its presence means different things, depending on the platform you're playing it on.
  2. Jan 14, 2014
    flOw isn't but an easy way to add content for PS4. It's not a better version of the PS3 game. Only people that couldn't play it before will have fun with it. Even though, it's still a wonderful journey to the depths.
  3. Jan 7, 2014
    FlOw is a unique little adventure that rewards players for investing in its world, but if it doesn't pull you in quick, its short length and repetitive gameplay will make for a forgetful experience.