7.0

1. Nov 20, 2013
    This great game makes it's way to the PS4 with enhanced graphics and motion controls. This is a game where you can pick up, play and admire the art rather than rushing to complete stages. Turning your petals on a dime is more achievable with the Dual Shock 4. If I had a gripe, it would be that there were no extra levels with the port to PS4. Game is also free for PS4 and Vita if previously purchased on PS3. Expand
  2. Nov 16, 2013
    This game is a must have for all PS3 and PS4 owners. All of thatgamecompany's titles are great but flower is a unique showcase for the new console. 10/10
  3. Nov 20, 2013
    Incredible game! The graphic are amazing and the gameplay is very fun. It is a must buy for any Playstation 4 owner. It is a great game for any player in general as well.
  4. Nov 23, 2013
    I have both fl0w and Journey on my PS3, but had never gotten around to this one until I decided that the best way to spend the $10, that Sony gifted all new PS4 owners with, was to spend $7 of it on a triple platform game purchase called Flower. Now that I've had a chance to play it on all 3 consoles, I can definitely say that the PS4 version is, hands down, the best version of this game. It not only looks stunningly better, but the motion controls work so much better on the Dual Shock 4 controller. The sound is also vastly improved. The soundtrack is even more soothing coming from the PS4, and the occasional sounds of blowing wind and the chime when you find hidden flowers on your journey will come through on the controllers built in speakers, making the game that much more immersive than it already was. It's like this game was made for the PS4, but came out a generation early. Highly recommended, especially given that you get all 3 versions of the game. Expand
  5. Nov 15, 2013
    A great game made even better!

The graphics look so crisp in clean in 1080p with 60FPS. There appears to be a better draw distance, more grass, better AA and the controls are better than they were on PS3.

And best of all, you don't even need to buy it again if you already did on PS3!
  6. Dec 5, 2013
    this game is one of the most beautiful and sooting games i have ever played. some poople dont like because it dosent appearent show any micheal bay stuff and other badass things, but truth be told this game is legendary if you can see its uniqueness and meaning.
  7. Nov 17, 2013
    This game puts me to sleep which is a good thing because its on of the most relaxing games Ive ever played in my life I love just watching ur flowers connect with each other and at the end saving the tree this game will be a must have for the full ps4 experience
  8. Dec 28, 2013
    This game is amazing. It is a wonderful journey told without words. This game, is a graphical achievement, along with the amazing gameplay. It is great.
  9. Dec 5, 2013
    What a refreshing departure from your typical gaming session. It just goes to show you that a game doesn't have to be complicated to be enjoyable. If you have no appreciation for art, music, game design and can't stand to go for more than 1min without something crashing, blowing-up, or trying to kill you then you will be bored silly..... for everyone else do yourself a favour and purchase this inexpensive gem of a game. Expand
  10. Jan 18, 2014
    This is simply a game you can't hate. It's meant to be relaxing, it's meant to look pretty, it's beautifully simple, and all of this adds up to a surprisingly elegant game. You're just a gust of wind picking up petals, restoring beauty/nature to the land, listening to a wonderful soundtrack (not spectacular, just... wonderful. Try not to laugh), and... that's it. And it's one of the single greatest games I've ever played. No shooting, no hardcore action, not characters... just you, some nice music, pretty visuals, and... flowers. If you have a PS3, BUY IT NOW. If a PS4, get it only if you don't already have it. It's just an update on the visuals, and just something to show off the new system. And also to remind you of why this was one of the few must buy games of/for the old system; because it's brilliant. Expand
  11. Apr 22, 2014
    I am the type of person that thinks video games are a form of art. And this is the type of game that will lead the charge in getting video games to be accepted as such. It is beautiful and tells a story about the terrible thing humans do, with out a single cut scene or word of dialogue. Which is more impressive than most games that require cut scenes and such to tell a story (don't get me wrong, those games are still really great- games like Bioshock and the Last of Us- but it's not as impressive). Sure it may not be as good as Journey, but it is still an amazing game. Expand
  12. Feb 21, 2014
    Simple and Beautiful. This game is not going to be for everyone but it is definitely worth a try especially for the earlier levels. Plus with the dualshock 4 this game is easier to control.
  13. Jan 14, 2014
    This isn't a very addictive game but the graphics and soundtrack are enough to give this stunning game a 10 out of 10. I really think the graphics in this game are sooo pretty. Especially with the soothing soundtrack. Great game!
  14. Mar 2, 2014
    The game flower is the most amazing game I have ever played. For a price of 5 dollars, I had a extreme amount of fun. Even though some people say it doesn't, this game has a story that made you feel, it is a very powerful experience for a video game. It has wonderful music and motion controls and I would recommend it to anyone.
  15. Dec 22, 2013
    What a wonderful alternative to all the usual console games. The kids really love it, the only problem is the serenity is broken up by arguments over whose go it is next. I like playing it myself especially after a session of BF4 to start winding down.

Would be interesting if they could use the camera, I can see the kids really liking a version the can swoop around using justtheir bodies.
  16. Dec 28, 2013
    When a great Game comes along, its a good day for video games, but when a genuine piece of art comes to gaming, its a milestone, Flower is an minimalist journey into Humans and urbanization. Everyone should experience it.
  17. Apr 3, 2014
    If ever was an argument for games as art it is Flower. Which means it can be pretty polarising too. It is the marmite of the gaming world. Personally, I find it amazing. The PS4 version manages to look even prettier than its PS3 version too!
  18. Apr 7, 2014
    Normally I would give this game an eight, but because of all the trolls, haters, and Xbox fanboys giving this game zeroes, I'm being forced to give it a ten.
  19. Jan 21, 2014
    It's the simplest form of video game expression. If you don't enjoy art, you will find yourself bored. If your looking for a new experience. It's definitely worth the money.
  20. Jun 10, 2014
    Amazing, Simple, Pure, Enthralling, Exciting, Small, Fast, True, Beautiful, Intuitive, multi-playability, CHEAP$$ and well worth it!
    I would recommend this to anyone with a PS4.
  21. May 25, 2014
    a peaceful zen like adventure through the fields of heavens.... For a change of pace in gaming and a side adventure to set your mind free, enjoy. Excellent buy for those who also liked journey and games of the same nature

1. A truly evergreen title that looks and handles noticeably better on your next-gen system. [February 2014, p79]
  2. Embrace it like a comfortable pair of shoes. [Jan 2014, p.84]
  3. Dec 19, 2013
    Flower is a unique game.