7.6

1. Jan 15, 2014
    I myself am not a huge video game player,but i have recently discovered the greatness of the PlayStation 4 and was very excited to find Injustice.Its a very FUN game in single player , versus,or story mode. I would recommend this game to anyone would loves a good fighting game with a great story and WONDERFUL Graphics !!
  2. Feb 2, 2014
    A very entertaining fighting game that came out early last year, this is what amounts to the GotY edition as it comes with all the characters and costumes that came out as DLC. It's made by the people who do Mortal Kombat, meaning it'll give you the most enjoyable single-player fighting game experience out there. Most fighters just focus on multiplayer and give a small single-playerA very entertaining fighting game that came out early last year, this is what amounts to the GotY edition as it comes with all the characters and costumes that came out as DLC. It's made by the people who do Mortal Kombat, meaning it'll give you the most enjoyable single-player fighting game experience out there. Most fighters just focus on multiplayer and give a small single-player campaign. Here, a whole new world within the DC universe was created for the game, with tons of back story and intrigue. The fighting is obviously the show here though and that works wonders, especially for someone who doesn't usually play fighting games, like myself. I personally love the combat system here but I've never been able to get past the fact that the characters feel too stiff all the time. It's a small thing really but it's always bugged me about fighters from Netherealm. Regardless, this is one of the best fighters on the market now, and the only option for a fighter on the PS4 atm. But I can't recommend someone picking this up if they've already played the previous versions to death. Very little reason to do so unless you're just a die hard fan. Anyway this is a very fun game and I'd recommend it to all. Expand
  3. Jan 16, 2014
    First off one thing I hate is you don't unlock everything in the ultimate edition like nightfall Bane or Lockdown Superman etc etc... you still have to download and Play there iOS/Android which I hate I have PS4 with Injustice I don't want to play my iPhone, I heard the PS4 gets a New 52 Black Adam Skin but Sadly you have to play the App to unlock him. Anways I love super heroes and letsFirst off one thing I hate is you don't unlock everything in the ultimate edition like nightfall Bane or Lockdown Superman etc etc... you still have to download and Play there iOS/Android which I hate I have PS4 with Injustice I don't want to play my iPhone, I heard the PS4 gets a New 52 Black Adam Skin but Sadly you have to play the App to unlock him. Anways I love super heroes and lets face it who doesn't when I heard of a DC fighting game made by Mortal Kombat developers I thought great this is not going to be a let down and it is not I like it better than MK although I really like MK but just because it is super heroes and has good controls it is the best fighting game. Many things I like and don't like about this is scorpion why is he in here when we could of had a great DC villain like Metallo you know the robot with the Kryptonite Heart I really hate that they had to add Scorpion, The arenas to fight in feel like there is too little to choose from but the character selection is pretty good. I hate after you win the other character still gets up then falls down instead of just being down cause they are knocked out, but voice acting is great costumes are awesome graphics look a bit better one PS4 Overall it is a good game and fun remote play works great as a second controller and it is fun in general. Expand
  4. May 27, 2014
    I haven't played a lot of fighting games in the past. Sure, I'd participated in some occasional button smashing with friends on a Mortal Kombat game, but the most experience I'd ever had with fighting games had been Super Smash Brothers. I'm also not a big DC fan. This game was given to me as a gift... And it changed me!

Seriously, I went into it with very low expectations and I fell in

Seriously, I went into it with very low expectations and I fell in love with it! It made me want to get more fighting games and I have since purchased Mortal Kombat on my Playstation Vita (which is also a good game). I don't have a lot to compare against, but I love the combat style in Injustice. Button mashing isn't going to win you many matches, but the difficulty level isn't so steep that I couldn't enjoy myself. I even went online and sure enough there was plenty of people there that I could compete with. Even after beating the story, my wife and I sometimes hop on to fight each other. Speaking of the story, I thought it was very compelling. It wasn't overly long, but it kept me entertained.

In conclusion, any game that can take someone largely un-interested in the genre and churn up some previously unknown excitement, is a good game.
  5. Dec 15, 2014
    This is one of the most enjoyable fighting games you will ever play. The DC Universe cast makes the game exceptionally accessible. It's a fairly full roster. More than that, the game is well crafted. Each character not only feels unique but feels individual to the characters and well balanced. The environments are well crafted full of interactive objects to crash onto your opponents, levelThis is one of the most enjoyable fighting games you will ever play. The DC Universe cast makes the game exceptionally accessible. It's a fairly full roster. More than that, the game is well crafted. Each character not only feels unique but feels individual to the characters and well balanced. The environments are well crafted full of interactive objects to crash onto your opponents, level transitions, and crumbling backgrounds. The story mode is as good as a fighting game's plot can be. There's always room for improvement, but as far as replay, there's plenty to keep you entertained. As far as online matching, it's not hard to find an opponent. Online play is as good as any other fighter. Expand
  6. Mar 1, 2014
    Now this is a no Brainer. best fighting game I've played in years.I'm a huge DC Comics fan so being able to play as all my favorite DC characters is superb.I played injustice on Ps3 and now Ps4 and the ps4 version looks and feels great on the Ps4 Controller.
  7. Nov 28, 2013
    Best darn fighting game of any gen. Bought the standard ed. for 360 and when I got the PS4 I got the Ultimate ed. Like Mortal Kombat before it, it's easier to get into than most fighting games with plenty of depth. The devs really showed off their love of everything DC in this effort.
  8. Dec 29, 2013
    One of the best fighting games ever made!
    Imagine a fighter with DC characters that is just freaking awesome then imagine better, then imagine a story about Superman losing it and that's what this is!
  9. Sep 24, 2014
    Amazing game, is fun, is creative, is intelligent and have the dc characters, i really love play this game in my xbox, all the times i play is great is a perfect pass-time
  10. Nov 30, 2014
    This game is freaking amazing all the way through. I really like how the cut scenes transition smoothly into the actual gameplay. Your not gonna put ur controller down until you've beatin it. It's only like 2-3 hours anyways.
  11. Dec 12, 2014
    Honestly after trying this game out I still can't believe how great this fighter it is I mean it's actually the first fighter that I have played that has a great storyline that you can fight and play along to solo in a innovative way in along time and I haven't been this happy or excited about a fighting game since I was a kid (16 bit Days with Capcom xD) with the fighting which shocked meHonestly after trying this game out I still can't believe how great this fighter it is I mean it's actually the first fighter that I have played that has a great storyline that you can fight and play along to solo in a innovative way in along time and I haven't been this happy or excited about a fighting game since I was a kid (16 bit Days with Capcom xD) with the fighting which shocked me because it was unexpected to see this in a fighting game. If you like fighting games you will love it for that alone since the fighting in it is great, everything is very polished, along with great backgrounds that you can interact with in more then one way, and and there's plenty of DC characters as well for you to choose from but the best part for me and a added bonus was the main story/chapter mode that you can play solo along to as I said above and that along with everything I mentioned is what makes this game a must play for both fighter fans and DC fans alike. Lastly this game is only 19.99 right now 12/14 and if your a PS Plus member you can even get it free for a limited time which is crazy because this is truly one of the best fighting games ever and most innovative at the moment as well and gives me hope for future fighting games if they choose to follow this direction more often. Expand

1. Not worth the upgrade if you already own it on PS3. Definitely worth a next-gen late-adoption. [January 2014, p83]
  2. Feb 16, 2014
    A quick fighting game that is easy to get into and doesn't require the player to memorize very much to be good. The Playstation 4-version has a graphics overhaul with higher resolution and better anti-aliasing, but aside from that there is nothing new.
  3. This straddles the generation gap rather awkwardly. [Feb 2014, p.90]