8.5

1. Feb 18, 2014
    Best co op platform since crash bandicoot 3. You won't be dissapointed. Kids will love it.
    This game concentrates more on hard and replayability than deaths and lives very interesting way of doing things.

This game is well priced and honestly pretty faultless. I never liked or played rayman this is my first rayman title. I did't even know what to expect. Oh btw it's four player co op, so now you have a reason to have that second controller.

I can't judge on remote or crossplay, this wasn't tested and the maximum characters I played with was 2.
    It was an interesting dynamic with two people in some of the levels. As you can disrupt each other by attacking and you can kill the other character by going to far ahead, if this sounds bad don't be put off as death isn't permenant, and if both players die it's just a restart.

I also like the unlockable characters and the fact that you don't spend 10k lums on a character if you have 10k lums you unlock the 1k, 2k, 5k and 10k characters.

Can be enjoyed best with a friend.
  2. Feb 25, 2014
    I'm playing the game no Xbone and the game is pure eye-candy. It's full of comedy like previous games and the boss fights are challenging. I'm loving the coop with friends and overall I'm pleased with the game and hope that next-gen consoles get more like it.
  3. Feb 21, 2014
    You have to enjoy Rayman... you just have to! This game has so much going for it, and it is co op! The graphics are charming, the controls are great, and it is a blast to play!
  4. Nov 19, 2014
    This review contains spoilers, click expand to view. Best platformer on the PS4. I was going to give this a 9 until I played the Castle Rock stage where the level is in sync with the song Black Betty by Ram Jam... after that it got a 10! Expand
  5. Feb 21, 2014
    This is the king of multiplatform platformers. It is just a click below the Mario and Donkey games, but someone who likes the genre, likes a bit of challenge and doesn't own a Nintendo console must buy this. It is user-friendlier than Origins, more... pop, more beautiful than Origins with more ideas, incudes the biggest part of Origins and lastly... the spectacular music levels. The PS4This is the king of multiplatform platformers. It is just a click below the Mario and Donkey games, but someone who likes the genre, likes a bit of challenge and doesn't own a Nintendo console must buy this. It is user-friendlier than Origins, more... pop, more beautiful than Origins with more ideas, incudes the biggest part of Origins and lastly... the spectacular music levels. The PS4 version has an advantage over the older versions because of the lack of loading screens, but the touch controls of Murfy of the Wii U/ PS Vita version is a crime. Nonetheless, this is a great game that you will have tons of fun with. Expand
  6. Mar 12, 2014
    Decent platformer, but can get boring after a few worlds. I did like that at the end of each world there was a music stage, and I liked the timed challenges. all characters that you can unlock are basically all the same just a different skin... Decent game overall, can be tough at times and I really like a challenge..
  7. Jul 6, 2014
    What is there to say about Rayman Legends that hasn't already been said? This game truly is platforming genius. Words that describe this game are animated, vibrant, hilarious, fun, and creative. There is a ton of replay value here with this game whether in the form of daily and weekly challenges, or just going back to play your favorite levels. There are stages of the game that areWhat is there to say about Rayman Legends that hasn't already been said? This game truly is platforming genius. Words that describe this game are animated, vibrant, hilarious, fun, and creative. There is a ton of replay value here with this game whether in the form of daily and weekly challenges, or just going back to play your favorite levels. There are stages of the game that are challenging but in a good way. You feel accomplished after you beat it. I honestly can't think of anything negative to say about it which is why I gave it a perfect 10 rating. If you own a next gen console and you love platform games, then what are you waiting for? Go buy the game! Expand
  8. Jul 24, 2014
    I initially reviewed this game a 9/10 as my first impressions was very good (worthy of a 9) - that was the first hour or two in the game but because i found it so so repetitive i had to drop it to a 8.5, however its still a great game and is just outstanding for children and adults a like but i just think its a tad repetitive thats why i would give it a 8.5/10
  9. Jul 31, 2014
    Not usually a fan of Rayman, but this is probably one of the best value PS4 games I have purchased. Lots to do, very good presentation. Daily and weekly challenges can be quite addictive!
  10. Jul 5, 2016
    What a great game. The level design, the variety, art style, music, music synced levels, rewards, collectibles, difficulty ramp, so much love has been poured into this game. Nothing is lacking, everything is top notch, even the end credits are cool! If you like platformers at all this is a must play.
  11. Aug 3, 2016
    This is one of my favorite games, and the Soundtracks is awesome, I love the musical levels. For best experience, I recommend playing with friends (I do it with my siblings too). Fun will be guaranteed.
  12. Feb 18, 2014
    This game is sublime, I enjoyed it so much on the Vita I bought it again for the PS4 to properly see the hand drawn graphics and backgrounds and replay all the levels on a large screen. Its a shame the Murphy levels are changed, as unlike most people I actually liked the touch-screen Murphy levels and thought they added variation and a change of pace to the game, but otherwise the levelThis game is sublime, I enjoyed it so much on the Vita I bought it again for the PS4 to properly see the hand drawn graphics and backgrounds and replay all the levels on a large screen. Its a shame the Murphy levels are changed, as unlike most people I actually liked the touch-screen Murphy levels and thought they added variation and a change of pace to the game, but otherwise the level design is perfect and the music levels are gaming perfection IMHO. Its a shame they didn't implement cross-play for the Vita, only Remote Play. I already have the game for the Vita so its a shame they didn't integrate them more. Expand
  13. Feb 24, 2014
    As the reviewer below me said, the co op on this game is absolutely astounding. I wouldn't say "since crash bandicoot 3," I would say it's the best co op on PS4 to date (although we don't have much time to compare to right now!) The graphics and controls are smooth as HELL and it's a really good all ages game so if you have kids or younger siblings/cousins it's perfect. But yes, the co opAs the reviewer below me said, the co op on this game is absolutely astounding. I wouldn't say "since crash bandicoot 3," I would say it's the best co op on PS4 to date (although we don't have much time to compare to right now!) The graphics and controls are smooth as HELL and it's a really good all ages game so if you have kids or younger siblings/cousins it's perfect. But yes, the co op is its strength for sure, with many outstanding features to speak of. Expand
  14. Feb 24, 2014
    My ps4 is starting accumulating ash on it...And this game comes. I can't help insert the disc into the elegant brick. And listening to the sound of disc drive, I am fanatic. PS4 is alive...by Rayman.
    I like the various music themes in the games, and like how well the gameplay is rhythmically merged with the music so that you can easier pass hard levels following the music tempo with much excitement.
    Also, the barriers in different chapters are very creatively designed, which always give me fresh feeling.
    The foes are stupidly cute, so lovely and ridiculously punished. I like this kind of humor.
    The difficulty is just fit so after mastering the control, you will be very glad to replay them in a more seamless way.
    All in all, I fully enjoy the game. It makes me so happy.
  15. Jul 28, 2014
    This Jump&Run is a true masterpiece. I have not played a better one ever.
    Rayman Legends dominates all Marios, Sackboys, Earthworms in almost every single field.
  16. Apr 7, 2014
    Rayman Legends is a platforming tour de force. The graphics, sound are excellent and make Mario platformers look, as they are, dated. Legends is split into levels, or paintings and you can do play them in any order, once they are unlocked.

The levels are varied enough to keep you going, especially the musical levels which for me are designed by somebody with great imagination. To ensure the player keeps pace on these levels is a triumph that only Ubisoft seem to be able to pull off at the moment.

In a world of shooters, sports games and RPG's, going back to platformers and making them better than they have been for many years is brave, but when you pull it off and create something as enjoyable as Rayman Legends, the risk is well worth it.

I hope this isn't the last Rayman game that Ubisoft produce, the gaming world needs you Rayman!
  17. Oct 1, 2014
    Welcome to Rayman Legends, a very vibrant, fun, creative, and memorable platforming experience that offers plenty of replay value. I would highly recommend a buy.
  18. Mar 11, 2014
    This game was a big question mark for me when i first saw it but when i started playing it. It was really good and i can't understand why someone does not like it becuase it's a really good game!
  19. Mar 18, 2014
    I was very impressed. The colours on this game are fantastic a real fun and sometimes challenging game, great for any gamer that fancies a change from a high intense online battle
  20. May 26, 2014
    This is an amazing game. The characters feel very good and the level design is one of the most creative I have ever seen. This game is a bit easier than rayman origins and the gameplay lasted 12 hours for me (that's including collecting everything). This game has very original worlds and can be played again and again with out getting bored
    There are also invasion levels, most people say
    There are also invasion levels, most people say they are quite hard, but as longs as you keep running and keep doing the jump boost you will be fine.
    there are also daily challenges that will extend your playtime for about one month. The only problem with the daily challenges is that some of the levels keep repeating.
    getting all of the trophies in this game is really easy. I got 98% of all the trophies during a single play through.
    The game has a very good soundtrack. And all the tunes are catchy.
    You can also play the back to origins levels that you can get after scratching a lucky ticket, which are scratched with the ps4 touch pad. the lucky tickets can be used to unlock lums, back to origins levels and teensies
  21. Jul 11, 2014
    This game is very fun. The art style is gorgeous and it never takes itself too seriously.
    There is a massive amount of content on offer too, even offering up a large amount of remixed versions of Rayman Origins levels.
    The only reason it is a 9 and not a 10, is the absence of online co-op.
  22. Aug 14, 2014
    For those of you that like platformers this is the game to buy. It's like a blast from the past. It's actually quite refreshing to be playing a bright and vibrant game rather than most of the dark and gloomy games that seem to be the general trend these days. You can see that a lot of thought was put into this game.

As with it's predecessor (Rayman Origins), the goal of this game is to

As with it's predecessor (Rayman Origins), the goal of this game is to free the Tweenies. This version in my opinion however is better in every respect: it is more creative; the soundtrack is better; the story is better and I guess all round it just flows better. The game actually includes all the levels from Rayman Origins for free (What a bonus!). Why can't more developers do this?!

The game has up to 4 player co-op too which is really cool. It's actually quite fun playing when friends come around and since the controls are quite basic it's easy for even novices to pick up the game. They are able to join or leave half way through without impacting your story mode. There are timed events and online challenges both of which are pretty addictive.

Pros:
    Creative
    Excellent soundtrack
    Excellent visuals
    Challenging
    Online challenge modes
    Rayman Football mode
    Offline 4 player co-op
    Addictive
    Suitable for all ages

Cons:
    Online co-op isn't available on the ps4
    Online leaderboard is poorly designed
    The story is pretty poor although to be fair the same can be said for most platformers

It actually surprises me how cheap it is given how good the game is. I am one of the few people that have platinumed Rayman Legends. To do that I had to complete the story mode for both Rayman Origins (included with this game) and Rayman Legends. I then had to complete a number of daily and weekly challenges where my world rank at the end of the challenge gave me points. For me this was the best bit. I loved trying to better my time/score and figuring out all the little tricks to get my rank into the top 1% (and occasional top 10) to get that elusive diamond trophy. I quite quickly became really addicted particularly as my competency improved. I would actually give this 10 out of 10 if the online leaderboard wasn't so poorly designed!

All in all, this is one of my favourite PS4 games (and I have many). I would highly recommend buying this game and giving it a proper chance. You won't be disappointed!
  23. Sep 2, 2014
    What can I say? Rayman Legends is indeed legendary. While Ubisoft have obviously been heavily influenced by Nintendo's 2D platformers here, they may have beaten the Japanese developers at their own game!

Rayman Legends is simply stunning to look at and play. After completing Rayman Origins I thought Ubisoft would struggle to beat the supreme level design and originality found it that game, yet they have indeed improved on it in every way.

While I enjoyed the demo on Wii U, I opted to go for the PS4 version as I actually prefer games without touch controls and I'm glad I did. Playing on the DS4 is perfect for me. Not only that but graphics look sharper, there is no loading times and of course Trophy's on PS consoles.

There is so much to do in Legends it will keep you going for many hours. The new worlds are superb, plus there is a revisit to some Rayman Origins levels re-configured for this new adventure as well as daily and weekly challenges to compete against the world.

Gameplay is tight, graphics are beautiful, the music is excellent and the challenge is quite taxing on the later levels.

Ubisoft should be given credit for continuing to make games like this and Child of Light with such creativity,I really hope they continue to do so.

Just get this game if you haven't already - it's one of the best platformers ever and the best version is the PS4/X1 versions if you ask me!
  24. Mar 4, 2015
    I'm not sure how I feel about this game. i enjoyed the level designs. I didnt like how there isnt a story to go a long with the game. maybe im not a 2d side scroller kind of gamer idk
  25. Jun 18, 2015
    An amazing platformers that even surpass even games like super Mario even better considering co-op gameplay really colorful characters ,animations and art design great controls well designed platform levels
    The difficulty curve increases but you spawn immediately. After losing so you can jump back in the game
  26. Oct 16, 2015
    Super fun platforming, lots of levels, even contains versions of Rayman Origins levels, lots to unlock for completionists, variety of levels with different difficulties. Tons and tons of content to keep you busy.

Can be quite difficult with split-second timing so that can be frustrating.
  27. Dec 16, 2015
    A great adventure game, introducing musical phases were spectacular, the way "king foot" is fun. Perhaps the biggest problem is for those who want to get the platinum trophy, which forces you to repeat the "chalenge mode" by dozens or even hundreds of days, let the boring and tiring game. The introduction of the challenge mode was cool, but force the play it is to much abusive.
  28. Apr 12, 2016
    Entretenido, excelente juego para disfrutar, se puede interactuar con los personajes de una manera agradable, tiene buenos gráficos, buenas mecánicas de juego y su historia es buena, tiene un nivel de dificultad aceptable y a veces es exigente en ciertas partes del juego, sin dejar de ser un juego apropiado para una población joven.
  29. Mar 14, 2014
    Excellent platformer, with lots of humor for all ages. Challenging game (at times nearly frustratingly difficult) but nice feeling of constant progress with lots of unlocks and rewards to keep you playing. The implementation is really smooth with tight controls, negligible load times, and great and very varied graphics and levels. Love music stages, themes from James Bond and otherExcellent platformer, with lots of humor for all ages. Challenging game (at times nearly frustratingly difficult) but nice feeling of constant progress with lots of unlocks and rewards to keep you playing. The implementation is really smooth with tight controls, negligible load times, and great and very varied graphics and levels. Love music stages, themes from James Bond and other references, and the variety, creativity of the game's world. Daily challenges are a fresh break. Everyone says here that coop is fantastic but did not try this. But a game offering lots of fun and is easy to come back to once in a while. Highly recommended. Expand
  30. Mar 19, 2014
    Absolutely brilliant fun is Rayman Legends.

My only minor criticism is the trophies on this game, I have got all but two of the trophies, the two missing are effectively unobtainable as i don't know anyone with Rayman Legends on PS4. Also think the 1,000,000 lumins for last character is pretty excessive considering you only get about 500,000 from the main game & origins
  31. Mar 23, 2014
    Beautiful Game, everything is great in this game, gameplay, music, history, very perfectly designed graphics, only found a bit short but precious hours that goes playing is very well used and at the same time shows a difficulty annoyingly addictive , Excellent platform game.
  32. Mar 26, 2014
    I took this note according to the:

- Fantistic Graphics (10)
    - Masterpiece Gameplay (10)
    - Amazing multiplayer/coop (10)

It worths to buy (You can't review the history of an arcade game)
  33. Apr 21, 2014
    An energetic, creative and above all else hilarious platformer which takes the tried and true formula from its many predecessors and breathes new life into it. Brimming with style, challenge and a large amount of varied content I would personally place this title up to the very high standards of Rayman 2.
  34. May 16, 2014
    When you first start playing this game the feeling of the controls and the gameplay looks and feels amazing. But it gets SO MUCH BETTER after the 1st and 2nd painting the vivid background displays and difficult increases although the boredom does not hit at any point because of the other modes such as the origins painting which is also surprisingly good. Overall a fun game for everyoneWhen you first start playing this game the feeling of the controls and the gameplay looks and feels amazing. But it gets SO MUCH BETTER after the 1st and 2nd painting the vivid background displays and difficult increases although the boredom does not hit at any point because of the other modes such as the origins painting which is also surprisingly good. Overall a fun game for everyone that you can go back to more than the once. Although after I completed the game I didn't really feel the need to carry on but a greatly executed game I WOULD RECOMMEND. Expand
  35. May 20, 2014
    The best platformer you can find. Finished it on PS3, Wii U and now PS4. Although the PS4 version is faster and the graphics are a bit better, there is no reason to buy this game if you own any of the old gen versions. Ifg you do not than this is a must buy.
  36. May 20, 2014
    10 out of 10. Anyone who loves side-scrolling platformers will be addicted to Rayman Legends. This game is so polished and so perfect that I dare say it's one of the best platformers of all-time. Ubisoft has really got something with this franchise and engine, well done!
  37. Jun 9, 2014
    This game is incredible! Wow and Wow! It's the best platformer on PS4 and PS Vita! And it's more interesting than Rayman Origins. If you like those game - you like Legends!
  38. Jul 5, 2014
    A great platforming game. Rayman Legends combines classic platforming action with dazzling graphics and a great soundtrack. The only reason I didn't rate it as 10/10 is because the game's difficulty level is a bit on the 'easy' side, especially if you're an experienced player of platform games.

Also, it's not a game you'll invest 100 hours in--like Skyrim or something--but that's why it's only $40. Well worth the price.
  39. Aug 10, 2014
    This game is magnificent. This is one of the best Platformers I have ever played, and That is Rayman. Rayman Is all about Pure platforming goodness, Epic music, and Ridiculously Abstract Characters with not one bit of a story tied to it. Oh, and did I say Epic Music? All I can say is BUY IT.
  40. Aug 14, 2014
    Everything about this game is beautiful. Insanely hard levels, yet well-balanced. The controls can get nutty at times, but that's a very minor complaint when all the other overwhelming positives crush it. The music is absolutely stunning. Character designs are awesome. Lots and lots of levels, extras, and save points right when you need them. This is one of my top platformers, although itEverything about this game is beautiful. Insanely hard levels, yet well-balanced. The controls can get nutty at times, but that's a very minor complaint when all the other overwhelming positives crush it. The music is absolutely stunning. Character designs are awesome. Lots and lots of levels, extras, and save points right when you need them. This is one of my top platformers, although it will be extremely difficult to top Super Mario Bros. 3 - my top rated platformer of all time on any platform. I highly recommend this game. It's the right price, and sadly, flies under the radar. Expand
  41. Nov 8, 2014
    Platforming perfection! I can't remember the last time a game made me smile so much simply because it was so much fun to play!
    It's apparently the biggest Rayman game ever but great gameplay and genius level design mean you'll never get bored. Ther's plenty of depth, variety and surprises and the online challenges will keep you coming back long after you've completed the main game. It's the best 2D platformer for years. In fact, if this game was around in the genres 16-Bit golden era it would be talked about along side the great 2D platformers like Sonic 2 and Super Mario World and that's the biggest compliment I can give it.
  42. Nov 12, 2014
    This game is absolutely amazing both alone and co op I found myself enjoying every minute of it. My only problem is that sometimes you and your friend both press circle to tell Murphy were to put the object (left or right and up or down) But still the customization is great I recommend this game to anyone it's just that good but that's just my opinion.
  43. Dec 8, 2014
    By far the most enjoyable 2-d platforming experience I have had in years. Everything in this game to me is perfect, the graphics, the controls, difficulty curve put simple real master peaceof a game. I enjoyed origins a lot too but this game to me takes that step further in every way. I am 2d gaming addict from hokuspokus on the dos computers to duck tales, Mario games etc etc etc. This isBy far the most enjoyable 2-d platforming experience I have had in years. Everything in this game to me is perfect, the graphics, the controls, difficulty curve put simple real master peaceof a game. I enjoyed origins a lot too but this game to me takes that step further in every way. I am 2d gaming addict from hokuspokus on the dos computers to duck tales, Mario games etc etc etc. This is undeniably the best platforming game on the playstation better that trine etc.....super meat boy was coolbut to me this is more f an enjoyable experience. I am definitely re buying it for the wii u at somepoint. Rayman has become my favourite character on the playstation like the original onthe psone I am in love. Expand
  44. Dec 16, 2014
    This game takes me back to gaming days that I thought were never coming back. The quality of the levels and co-op gameplay makes me think of games like Super Mario Brothers, the level design is as original as Earth Worm Jim. The amount of levels, the quality of the level design, it's all really good. I was excited about this game and could play it with the family! I can't remember the lastThis game takes me back to gaming days that I thought were never coming back. The quality of the levels and co-op gameplay makes me think of games like Super Mario Brothers, the level design is as original as Earth Worm Jim. The amount of levels, the quality of the level design, it's all really good. I was excited about this game and could play it with the family! I can't remember the last game that got me this excited. The online challenges and time challenges offer great replay value. I got this for 40 bucks, I've seen it for less. In my view it's definitely worth 40 - 50... Expand
  45. Dec 21, 2014
    Simply put, it is fun. I haven't found a co-op game yet that has yet to compare. I would recommend this game to anyone, especially music lovers like myself.
  46. Dec 28, 2014
    This is a wondefull fun platform game, extremely well designed with lots of mixed events in the game which keep it interesting through-out its entire play out.

This game is a sequel as it should be. Taking what was already made and making it better. Yes its pretty much the same game that we know and love, but you get enough new stuff thrown at you that there isn't much to complain about.

Only complaint I have are the challenges. Unless you can play the online challenges for hours and hours to get diamond trophies day in and day out, it will take you an unrealistic amount of time to reach the final level of awesomeness and get that one last trophy for platinum. Yes platinum should be hard, but grinding for a trophy doesn't mean its hard. its just that. a grind.
  47. Jan 27, 2015
    Whoa look at the 0 guy he must be horrible. Guy this is supposed to be helpful information for people who want to spend hard earned money on a quality product. There are other sites more suitable for personal fantasy. Well, ill just keep it simple than. Topnotch platformer. Precise control. Good amount of content. Wonderful color and level design. Personally distance challenges are soWhoa look at the 0 guy he must be horrible. Guy this is supposed to be helpful information for people who want to spend hard earned money on a quality product. There are other sites more suitable for personal fantasy. Well, ill just keep it simple than. Topnotch platformer. Precise control. Good amount of content. Wonderful color and level design. Personally distance challenges are so addicting cant hardly quit playing. 1 of my favorite platformers off all time. Oh yea love the music levels!!! This is coming from a 36 year old man with 1 eye and tattoos on his head oh yea and im kind of mean. 1 of my favorite current games. Expand
  48. Feb 27, 2015
    I liked Rayman Origins but this game just blows it out of the water. Everything is improved and it's one of the few games nowadays that has up to 4 player split screen. This gives Mario a run for his coins.
  49. Mar 17, 2015
    Not a fan of platformers, and this game caught me. It has some intense and great moments that makes Rayman Legends one of the best platformers ever made.
  50. Mar 18, 2015
    This games great for all ages and it puts you in a good mood. I'm 35 and I like this game. It's great to come home after a stressful day and play a game that's fun.
  51. Mar 29, 2015
    Das beste aus Jump´n´Run in einem. Die Levels sind knackig schwer, aber immer irgendwie zu schaffen. Die levels sind wunderschön gestaltet und perfekt von Musik untermalt.
  52. Mar 31, 2015
    Building upon Rayman Origins, Rayman Legends is stuffed full of content with imaginative level design, rewarding game play and is full of bonus features, Rayman Legends kept me entertained for days and I would often lose track of time playing it being stuck on one level for hours, the highlight has to be the music levels, flowing perfectly, they are very fulfilling finding the perfect spotBuilding upon Rayman Origins, Rayman Legends is stuffed full of content with imaginative level design, rewarding game play and is full of bonus features, Rayman Legends kept me entertained for days and I would often lose track of time playing it being stuck on one level for hours, the highlight has to be the music levels, flowing perfectly, they are very fulfilling finding the perfect spot between Hard and Frustrating I couldn't put the controller down till I competed them and one more try led to a lot more tries. The multiplayer (if you can even call it that) is just a fulfilling and addictive making me sometimes spend hours trying to get gold and once I got gold to be the highest in my country etc.
    Rayman Legends kept me entertained for Hours upon hours and never got boring (and theres still so much to do!) and is defiantly worth the retail price.
  53. Apr 7, 2015
    Purchased on offer at under £10, Rayman legends has vastly exceeded my expectations.

I knew my missus would like it in that it's a platform game with simple controls, but as a CoOp game we can play together this is really, really good! It reminds me more of a mash up of Super Mario World and the original Sonic. The levels are really well crafted and plenty of them. I'd give this

I'd give this game 75% rating based on the normal levels and bonus multiplayer material - but I'm rating it a 9 purely for HOW GOOD the music levels are. I had read it featured them, and being a fan of rabids on the Wii, I half expected a Parappa-the-rapper-style beat-along mode, but it far surpasses that. The music levels are still platformer based in principle, but as it scrolls along the jumps and things you have to do tie in perfectly with the music, giving the level rhythm.
    I am a fan of Mario games, but not really a platform player - but this is really good fun and huge!

If you see it on offer - a must have on the PS4
  54. Jun 4, 2015
    One of the best platformers that you can find, Rayman Legends brings a lot of fun times to everyone you know. No one I know thinks this game is anything below amazing
  55. Jun 5, 2015
    One of the best co op platform games, currently best at the ps4. It is beautifully designed with a generous numbers of levels, online challenges and a fantastic mini soccer game between 2 couch players.
    Wasn't expecting much initially, but ended loving this game. A must buy considering the lack of co op games in this new console generation.
  56. Jul 24, 2015
    Yani bu tarz oyunlar genel olarak tek kişi oynandığında daha az zevkli olabiliyor. Eşinizle , kardeşinizle, yada misafirle çok zevkle oynanabilecek bir oyun. Bazı kitlelere hitap etmeyebilir. Bu yüzden oyunun kutulu alınmasında fayda var. Sıkılırsanız satarsınız.
  57. Aug 25, 2015
    One of the most charming platformers I have ever had the privilege to play. This game was pure beginning to end fun in the vein of classics like super Mario world. The level variety, beautiful art style quirky music, endless unlock-ables and secrets make this game a must play. You can play couch co-op as well. Some of the levels in this game will just leave you grinning, particularly theOne of the most charming platformers I have ever had the privilege to play. This game was pure beginning to end fun in the vein of classics like super Mario world. The level variety, beautiful art style quirky music, endless unlock-ables and secrets make this game a must play. You can play couch co-op as well. Some of the levels in this game will just leave you grinning, particularly the musical levels at the end of each world! Too much fun. Expand
  58. Sep 23, 2015
    Rayman Legends; for those who have played it before, it's as good as ever and in the artistic styling is beautiful in HD, for those who have not played Rayman before then it's a treat of a platformer. I'm finding it difficult in today's market to find a genuinely good platformer since it has become saturated with them, the reduced effort to make them and the new 'in thing' to make retroRayman Legends; for those who have played it before, it's as good as ever and in the artistic styling is beautiful in HD, for those who have not played Rayman before then it's a treat of a platformer. I'm finding it difficult in today's market to find a genuinely good platformer since it has become saturated with them, the reduced effort to make them and the new 'in thing' to make retro looking games has become dull.

Rayman though is full of humour, awesome gameplay and challenges. It's really addictive and has a variety of different modes to keep you coming back for more, local co-op play and regular online leaderboard challenges are just the icing on the cake.

This should be in everyone's library, whether you have the last gen consoles, a PC etc...must buy!
  59. Nov 2, 2015
    Just as good as origins. Wonderful graphics, precision platforming and a pumping soundtrack. I bought it for twenty of the queens pounds and I really think it is worth twice as much.
    One of the best platformers ever not from Nintendo.
  60. Dec 3, 2015
    Just like the prequel this game is fun and has great boss fights but it improves on what was already great in the previous game, and it's truly a gorgeous game with it's unique art style and there's loads of playable characters to unlock.
  61. Dec 28, 2015
    Perfect Game to play Co-Op, you can take off some laughs pass a good time trying complete all challengers. get your partner and get a good time and have fun.
  62. Jan 6, 2016
    GEM! Beautiful hand crafted graphics, stunning colors , solid 60 frames per second, ultra precise controls, perfect platforming mechanics, genius level design and tough as nails timed invasion challenges. Playing this game makes me feel 20 years younger but due to it's frenetic pace on later levels it reminds me that me and my reflexes are becoming old and sometimes struggle to keep up.
  63. Feb 18, 2016
    This is the first game I've played long enough to warrant a review. And it's pretty great. An insane number of levels - which also makes playing with a friend humorous and fun. Daily challenges keep you coming back. Pretty trivial point - the trophies you can win are very achievable just by enjoying the game. Only had a ps2 before FINALLY getting a ps4 (best decision of 2016 so far) andThis is the first game I've played long enough to warrant a review. And it's pretty great. An insane number of levels - which also makes playing with a friend humorous and fun. Daily challenges keep you coming back. Pretty trivial point - the trophies you can win are very achievable just by enjoying the game. Only had a ps2 before FINALLY getting a ps4 (best decision of 2016 so far) and had never played the rayman series before but so glad I picked this game up. I never plan on paying full price for any game but this one would've been worth the $40! Expand
  64. May 12, 2016
    Loved this game so simple to play and very enjoyable, nothing like a good old platformer, the music levels were the highlight for me, what a laugh, just a great game to play which dosent require to much effort or concentration to play, which I do like sometimes,everyone likes a break from intense mentally demanding games, and this is a fantastic game to just sit and casualy play, if youLoved this game so simple to play and very enjoyable, nothing like a good old platformer, the music levels were the highlight for me, what a laugh, just a great game to play which dosent require to much effort or concentration to play, which I do like sometimes,everyone likes a break from intense mentally demanding games, and this is a fantastic game to just sit and casualy play, if you are a fan of old school platformers this is definatly worth a shot Expand
  65. Jun 8, 2016
    Awesome 2D Game with cool story and wonderful gameplay, excellent Game with good main character, one of the best Ubisoft Games, but The Division, Watch Dogs and Far Cry 4 are better than Rayman Legends, but this games mustn't compare and in Rayman Legends beatiful graphics for 2D Game . Amazing 2D Platformer .
  66. Oct 4, 2016
    Blast from the past but with the spirit of 2014 of course. Nice game, supports 2-4 gamepads at one PS4, which is a rare thing already. Highly recommended to families with kids older 6 years.
  67. Nov 20, 2016
    The spirit of the old platform games.
    This is a truly great platform game, and it's probably the most enjoyable co-op game I have played on the PS4.
    Not only that the game is fun and the levels varied and well designed, but the "extras" like collectibles and challenges are also great.

1. Playstation Official Magazine UK
    Apr 15, 2014
    A game I love like a brother. [Apr 2014, p.87]
  2. Mar 24, 2014
    If you also take into account the discounted price point, massive amount of variety, and local multiplayer, then it’s impossible not to recommend this dream package to anyone with even a passing interest in the side-scrolling genre.
  3. Mar 20, 2014
    Just like a living painting! Rayman Legends on the PS4 is one of the most beautiful and best games we've ever played.