2.2

1. Nov 19, 2013
    This game costs 32.99 AUD in my PSN and 39.99 for a retail US version. Price wise i would rate this game 5/10. but to honest, by ignoring the fact that the pricing is kinda insane when you can get it for 2 dollar on iphone and kinda free on android its still a good game !
    I have tested Vita version, There are no performance issues, loadings are fast, touch and controls are responsive and more or less it is as good as any other version exist out there. The additional features such as multiplayer are welcome or exclusive levels are cool but they do not add that much value to the game honestly. Still there is hours and hours of fun with this game and if you dunt mind about the price you should pick it up also its a very small game, sized less than 500mb so i recommend getting it from ps (cheaper) rather than retail version.
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

1. Dec 13, 2013
    How the developer managed to get the controls for Angry Birds Star Wars on Vita so wrong, we'll probably never know. What we do know is that you should probably give this one a miss.
  2. Nov 15, 2013
    It's the Angry Birds that, in all likelihood, you've come you know and (hopefully) love, and it's transferred over to the Vita with all the fun intact.