4.9

1. Jul 18, 2014
    Great, hectic fun that'll keep both single and multiplayer Call of Duty fans entertained for hours, with fast-paced, closed in maps for multiplayer and the great, cinematic feel of the console CoD games.
  2. Jul 21, 2017
    It is very difficult at first if you're not a veteran on COD, this is my first COD game, and after completing the second mission I'm having a blast. It is good once you get the hang of it. Second mission was stressful as it had time limit. Good game if you don't compare to console versions.
  3. Sep 23, 2017
    I am writing a review purely as a handheld gamer and on the multiplayer aspect( have not finished the campaign). This version of Call of Duty is a faithful handheld version of any standard COD game. Good Graphics, decent control and the best handheld COD experience I've played, makes this a good solid fun game that I find myself drawn back to. The Multiplayer far exceeded my expectations,I am writing a review purely as a handheld gamer and on the multiplayer aspect( have not finished the campaign). This version of Call of Duty is a faithful handheld version of any standard COD game. Good Graphics, decent control and the best handheld COD experience I've played, makes this a good solid fun game that I find myself drawn back to. The Multiplayer far exceeded my expectations, especially after reading reviews and it closely mirrors its home console brethren. If you want a good solid portable multiplayer shooter, this game more than exceeds what i was expecting for a portable game system in this category. So if you have a Vita and like Call of Duty Multiplayer, I don't think you will be disappointed as long as you aren't trying to directly compare it to the console versions and take it for the portable on the go experience it is. Expand
  4. Jan 18, 2013
    I would give this game a 7.5 in reality. It certainly has some substantial flaws but I think any game I can play for hours on end deserves a solid score. Single player is just ok. The missions are short but serviceacible. The hostiles mode is a decent distraction but I do find it can get boring after awhile. The real value of COD is in the same location as the console version, in theI would give this game a 7.5 in reality. It certainly has some substantial flaws but I think any game I can play for hours on end deserves a solid score. Single player is just ok. The missions are short but serviceacible. The hostiles mode is a decent distraction but I do find it can get boring after awhile. The real value of COD is in the same location as the console version, in the multiplayer. When the game launched getting into a game could be a real pain but after they released an update I would say it is only slightly less stable than the console version. You might get the odd dropped game but not often. Over Christmas I logged many hours on the multiplayer and what I noticed first was the fact that I had just as much fun playing it as I did when I played the xbox version. It certainly is not on par with the XBOX version but it was still a lot of fun. I was worried about only having 6 maps but they all play well. Having nukehouse and seeing the return of my all time favourite shipment really dulled the pain. I found the customization options deep and fun to play with. I would say my main complaint with the online is the lack of game types. deathmatch, kill confirmed, free for all and dropzone. The first 3 play the same. I would have enjoyed seeing a few different types just for a change of pace but at least dropzone keeps things fresh. My bottom line is It's not perfect but its fun. If you are looking for a Vita shooter. I would recommend this as a great multiplayer option. If you are looking for a deeper single player option I would grab Unit 13 ( although it is 3rd person) Collapse

1. Playstation Official Magazine Australia
    Jan 28, 2013
    Declassified feels like a disappointing DLC bundle rather than a full release. In its best moments it proves that Call of Duty could work on the console, and it has some good ideas – earning XP across single-player for multiplayer unlocks is particularly neat – but it's exceptionally hard to justify how this ended up with a $70 price tag. The very best PS Vita games have proven that, in the portable market, size can still matter. This lesson has, ironically, been ignored by gaming's biggest franchise. [January 2013, p76]
  2. Play UK
    Jan 23, 2013
    This'll remind you of the very worst PSone FPS games. [Issue#227, p.77]
  3. Jan 14, 2013
    This game should have stayed classified or, at the very least, been redacted.