7.5

1. Feb 11, 2014
    You can't give the game a 0 and say you enjoyed it. The game is a 7-8/10. It's definitely nothing like the rest, but to me that's a refreshing take on the DBZ series. It's fun and great for any fan. For none fans I'd probably recommend a price drop or a pass. It's a fun game but what makes it most fun is the fact that the characters you love are in it.

I'm rating it a 10 to balance out

I'm rating it a 10 to balance out the biased and ridiculous reviews.
  2. Jan 30, 2014
    love the game for the first time 8 characters can be on the same screen and it feel more like the actual show . the boss battle in the game are amazing and they really capture the feel of the anime series. Also they brought cool customization options like being able to change you characters color, and even tho this is a small thing it feels pretty awesome. I also like to add thatlove the game for the first time 8 characters can be on the same screen and it feel more like the actual show . the boss battle in the game are amazing and they really capture the feel of the anime series. Also they brought cool customization options like being able to change you characters color, and even tho this is a small thing it feels pretty awesome. I also like to add that co-op works fantastic. If you a fan of the dragon ball series give this game a try. Expand
  3. Apr 23, 2014
    An enjoyable addition to the franchise with the Dragon Ball Z characters that all fans know and love. This game would still be fun for newcomers of the DBZ franchise. The battle system may not be perfect but it still works very nicely and the story is very replayable.
  4. Jun 6, 2014
    I hate when i have to give a game 10, when it actually isn't just because of people that give it 0 and say it's not boudokai tenkaichi. Well it's not. In reality game is 7.5-8.

Game is built around a brawl. If you except that it's a brawler you will have fun. There are combos, which may be quite hard to pull off, if you know what you're doing. THe essence of the game is that you

THe essence of the game is that you different classes of fighters that exceed in some way. Ki char. (vegeta, piccolo...) are good from distance (this does not mean you cannot go melee). They are able to BARRAGE enemies with ki blasts. Melee char (goku...) exceed in melee combat and they can break enemies guard and have more hp. Interfere type they have some crowd control of some sort, or combo breakers or something like that (piccolo is ki+interfere. He can extend his hand and catch the enemy from a distance, cell unevolved (lvl1) can suck stamina and hp from enemies etc.). SUpport (krillin, gohan kid...) they are healers and stamina fillers. And then you make your own team with everything you want and then you finish a ton of missions and have mp.

1. Feb 14, 2014
    With a shallow combat system and boring mission structure and unbalanced online function, Battle of Z is not for the faint of heart and can easily be skipped, but if you REALLY want to play a Dragon Ball Z game you could do a lot worse.
  2. Feb 6, 2014
    Fun though that may be, it won't take long until you're craving more, and unless you're a hardcore fan, Battle of Z doesn't have that to offer.
  3. Feb 3, 2014
    Battle of Z is not the best DBZ's videogame, but fans should enjoy it in PSVita.