Frobisher Says! PlayStation Vita

• Publisher: SCEA
  • Release Date: Oct 23, 2012
7.3

1. Mar 10, 2012
    Was enjoying it up to the point of where it wanted me to find something green with the camera. Being colourblind, the game needs an option to have a colourblind mode which you can turn off this one part of the game which otherwise, is a good bit of fun in small doses.
  2. Oct 24, 2012
    Even though it pissed me very much when I was playing lying in bed and it wanted me to find some specific color with the camera, 'Frobisher Says' is a very fun game and does a good job trying to be Sony's 'Wario Ware' (although shorter and repetitious). Its voice over is very funny and offers lots of language options. The rear pad minigames can be quite tricky (if not annoying) and I wish,Even though it pissed me very much when I was playing lying in bed and it wanted me to find some specific color with the camera, 'Frobisher Says' is a very fun game and does a good job trying to be Sony's 'Wario Ware' (although shorter and repetitious). Its voice over is very funny and offers lots of language options. The rear pad minigames can be quite tricky (if not annoying) and I wish, as an entire game, it would offer more mini games and more variety. But, hey, it's free! Expand
  3. Sep 2, 2013
    A cute game that really showcases the various capabilities of the Vita. The touchscreen mechanics are very precise, the use of the camera to see if you are looking at the screen or not was really clever.

1. May 7, 2012
    Entertaining, immediate and suitable for any kind of gamer.
  2. Apr 9, 2012
    Enjoyably mental puzzles use the Vita's every input. [May 2012, p.113]
  3. Apr 4, 2012
    A miniature roulette wheel of mini-games where almost every segment is pure gold. [May 2012, p.100]