6.5

1. Feb 9, 2014
    I got this game because of a game called The World Ends With You for NDS and it reminded me of it. Having played it now I consider it a good game. Graphics look like a comic sort of style and soundtrack is as almost like if someone mixed soundtracks of the Persona games and made into a sort of British-style beats. Roller-skating part is good as well as the graffiti making. I would say thisI got this game because of a game called The World Ends With You for NDS and it reminded me of it. Having played it now I consider it a good game. Graphics look like a comic sort of style and soundtrack is as almost like if someone mixed soundtracks of the Persona games and made into a sort of British-style beats. Roller-skating part is good as well as the graffiti making. I would say this is a game for those who crave something very Japanese and weird. Also would recommend it to those who have played the early BMX and Tony Hawks games because its got those sort of physics. Expand
tbd

No score yet - based on 2 Critics

1. Jan 7, 2013
    Jet Set Radio HD got old, but we are talking about a title still able to entertain and enthrall all those who could accept compromises with its gameplay.
  2. Nov 28, 2012
    Ideal for those who love the original game, but those who are not comfortable with "old" playable schemes should try it before making up their minds.